• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • New to Gatherbuddy

Discussion in '[Do not look] GB1 Old School Tool only for Experts' started by rsn, Mar 11, 2012.

1. rsn

rsn Member

Well hello. Im new here. I just came back to wow after 4 morth away. I used pirox bot before, and now its closed so i had to look for another bot! :) and I think this will be it.

I do have a problem doh.. I payed for the key and made a profile on the auth portal but i can log in on the gatherbuddy bot program. it just says

"Attempting Authorization
      Buddy Sessions: 0/0
      -----
      Shared Sessions: 0/0
      Invalid Account Details"

In the guide it says i need to use my mail i payed the key with but my username is dif in the portal. can that be the problem?

regards the newbie :)

2. rsn

rsn Member

Still cant even auth with my email i got the key with or my username from buddyauth... wtf... "?R"#?"

My key stand under Unused / Inactive.. Do i have to aktivate it any how?..

I tryed the auth login site.. it says BAD AUTH to both the email and username from the auth portal.. but i can logon to the portal without any problem.. I disabled both Anti virus program and firewall..

This simply sux.. wtb pirox back -.-

3. rsn

rsn Member

Fixed. But can someone tell me why i get wow error after sometime? :s

4. dynamite

dynamite New Member

You may need to be more specific in "wow error", im going to go on a wild guess and say your either A)crashing with wow errors, or getting DC'd back to the login. The majority of this from my experience is Addons within wow causing this along with addons in HB possibly causing it, or if it Lags out or DC while the bots running sometimes it seems like the bots still trying to "work" but your not really ingame and it causes errors. But like I said im just throwing out possibilities from my experience and not saying this is what is really happening without proper logs or explanation devs/mods will have a hard time answering your question.

5. rsn

rsn Member

I could see it was the same error many others had exp here on the forum where it crash and want to send a msg to blizzard. I only exp it last night 1 time i havent had any problem here to day, the bot is going smoothly. But when i push stop bot. I close wow after 1 min, is that something it should do or?