• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Niantic is using bot detection system from Ingress

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by PokSux66, Aug 23, 2016.

1. PokSux66

PokSux66 New Member

Hello my friends,

Niantic is probably using the same bot detection that he uses on Ingress.
      They verify which is the phone model you are using to play and when you access the bot, the model can not be detected, it generates an alert in the system.
      Another system they use in Ingress it's checking your cell location history system, they compare the locations recorded at GPS, mainly by Google system, with locations that you've been playing, so they know if you've gone through those places before.

Anyone agree with that?

2. P0ck37M0n573r

P0ck37M0n573r New Member

Given my experiences with one of my accounts being banned I would say you are correct. Plus both Ingress and Pokemon Go are made by the same people so makes sense they would use similar detection methods.

I had one account used as bot only. Never sniped with it, never did anything that would be considered non-human. Normal walking pace, frequent stops, only ran for reasonable number of hours per day, never left my home town area. No real reason I can think of that it would look like a bot. However it was banned yesterday. If the bot isn't sending false phone model data then that would help explain why the account was banned.

Any working bots for Ingress out there that successfully bypass detection?

3. PhelpsCanSwim

PhelpsCanSwim New Member

Exactly what I was going to ask (about successful bots for Ingress). And perhaps knowing this, could the devs of Poke Farmer rework the bot now? Also that's why I was wondering if a jailbroken phone with a bot on it could do any better.

4. Ragman

Ragman New Member

Why Jailbreak? :)
      I've seen bots on phones (iPhone for Example) that don't need a Jailbroken phone. I'm sure you can Google or YuoTube them. I haven't used one long enough to get a ban yet so I have no long term experience if they are better or not.

5. PokSux66

PokSux66 New Member

I use a chinese bot for Ingress for about 2 years now, never been even soft banned, because when you open it, you must set what's is your phone model and if want your MAC address too, also if you are in USA and want to play in Canada, that is no problem, just set in bot the new location and it will open google maps and simulate you are using Google Maps for GPS, you can not open the Ingress until the simulator gets in the final location, and it's done! even when Niantic and Google are together developing Ingress, i'm been banned.

6. fccs

fccs New Member

So why can't someone make this bot for pokemon go?

7. PokSux66

PokSux66 New Member

Because even though the games are similar, the systems are completely different, the Pokemon GO have a much more advanced API, but surely the Pokefarmer is the best bot available on the market for now.

8. fccs

fccs New Member

I hope they are working on this and soon adding the feature so we can break through this net

9. Lister

Lister New Member

Ther is a Ingress Bot but its now 100% ban if you use it becaus they check the Hash from the APK in the Playstore. They dont need your GPS thingis

10. ItzAsan

ItzAsan New Member

which bot is this, i still play ingress from time to time.