• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Niantic will take actions against cheaters soon - check here whether you are flagged!

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Nociceptor, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Zwox

Zwox Member

a other question while we waiting for a update. When i open this site -> https://map.goradar.io the map shows for a few seconds with pokemon and then screen turns grey and : Google Maps was not loaded properly on this page. Technical details to you the JavaScript Console.

Any idea how too fix this?

2. Doctorhorror

Doctorhorror Member

Another way to get rid of money. Bot not working. GG. No updates still from Bossland's side. Only that they need to look into it. Days are ticking and i only bought 1 month as a try out...

3. FireFreak

FireFreak Member

You took the risk by buying, shut up and wait. I'm tired of little kids flaming Bossland because a game had an update.

Grow up.

4. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I would be inclined to agree with you if they didn't have LOT LOT LOT more on their plate than that. They're pretty busy with all the other stuff, and my expectation is that they will fall short inevitably. The hackers and botters always win in the long run.

My experience with RB was that they credited me for the down time, but hey, they might not do it in this section. Honestly, When you break it down $5 for even 3 solid days of botting is an insane amount of progress. Like, seriously, I ran the bot hard for about a day and a half, and made it from like level 18 to 23 without use of lucky eggs, evolving anything, etc.

Just take it easy for a few days, check in now and again, and it will be back online, there's always a way for the client to detect this stuff, and these guys know what they're doing, on the other hand, software development takes time, especially when you're probing another system to figure out how to make your software interface with it.

It'll be up again, if you're really upset about it, I'd try to ask for a refund, but REALLY man, it's like $5, buy the guys a beer for their hard work.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
      ElPaintero likes this.
    5. Doctorhorror

Doctorhorror Member

Thanks for the reply. But i am starting to dislike many things. They offer wallhack for OVERWATCH, + they now have a new 'Legendary buddy' thing (for insane prices) with a seperated forum. Makes no sense. I never mentioned cus if you criticize them they start to drop the admin power on you. I now do, because i see this changes take place faster and faster...

6. ElPaintero

ElPaintero New Member

Look, bud, if you don't like it, tough. In life there will always be winners and losers, botters and ordinary scrubs that actually 'play' the game, those that find a way to get ahead and those that are always left behind. That will not change regardless of your perception.

I'm pretty sure Tony won't ban you for criticizing them. But I have to wonder why you're even posting on these forums if bots make you butthurt...

7. ElPaintero

ElPaintero New Member

There is new pokemon website it tell if you ban all need is your SSn and your back account info and any credit cards you might have.

8. VirgilS

VirgilS New Member

because there is an hour wait for rides? lol but yeah, could think of other things to do for sure

9. Yeun

Yeun New Member

10. kizzer

kizzer New Member

lol@the 12 year old genius

11. marcosrei

marcosrei New Member

me has a brazilian guy just want clarify that, we wait weeks to this game to came to brazil, its hard just whatch other playing and enjoying the game and we dont do shit, niantic forgot us, fake gps and nox and this stuff was not create for us, and especially not ussed for us only, I talk to several guys in the wolrd and they say that they use nox/bluestacks to play pokemon go because several reasons that I agree like:

the neighborhood that we live us not like newyork, like, ofcourse we see how much pokestops have central park and or near by, if you know niantic when come to brazil some citys with more then 100k habitants has 2 pokestops and 1 gym, city bigger then mahathan(in size), robbery is another problem here, is hard to talk abouts this topic because this happen in all world but especialy but in latin america this is a major problem if you think that we go out with cellphones that for you guys (USA or EU) worth like 300U$ that is what half month worked salary? but for us is (same model same smarthphone) worth 1100U$ (300U$+800U$ from taxes << i`m no kidding) that was 3 months work for a minimum salary job. Imagine being robbery here, to go to one of only 2 pokestops in the city just to get few pokeballs and few pokemons.

If niantic create a game for only rich people play in the touristic citys only, sorry but this shit like nox/bluestacks and bots will happening.

I live in biggest city in my state, small state but 700k habitants, my neighborhood is like 3km close to center to the city, close to my home has 3 pokestops and 1 gym (they are 1km far from another) howtha fuck will play here????
      Sorry for my english I tryed!

12. Yeun

Yeun New Member

Then with this game, poor people in Brazil may have new cellphone:D

The graf in the niantic communication is really a bull shit, without any datas what they are showing could be 1% but with high magnificaiton or correspond to people leaving the game because of their FxxxxG update

13. Spitt

Spitt New Member

The creator of the site, may be a well known author of other softwares under the name "Lax" hard to say at this point. However he does point out that in regards to Pokedex, "This is my own thoughts, nothing related to niantic.
      I know there will be some false positives and some uncaught, but it's the best that can be done for now."

14. Yeun

Yeun New Member

15. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I don't mean to be rude really, but if the country you live in is struggling that baddly or is taxing that unfairly, you should leave. I don't know what you have to deal with regularly, and I realize it is likely not that simple, but before pinning down a specific forum like this and complaining about what's wrong in your country, you should fix that part of your life. like, if a country is taxing 200% of product costs, something is clearly wrong..

Lastly, top end phone models here are like $700 most of the time from retailers, and to a lot of people, $700 is a all the free money they will get in 2 or often more months. I understand that a lot of people think Americans are insane, and I won't really deny that in a lot of regards. Imperial measurements, the way we write our dates, the amount of waste rampant in our country, the inefficiencies in our political system, etc, but I would like to point out at the end of the day, if your country is really treating you that badly, if you have any amount of freedom, you could always study up and come to America, legally. (do heed that last bit, do it legally, if you're going to, please.)

I have very little directly near me, but I only want to play the game to help friends or crush gyms, Pokemon died in my heart a long time ago.

16. marcosrei

marcosrei New Member

Not rude man rlx. But i`m not talking only about my case, should all struggling countrys go to usa? Im a lawyer graduate in a not public school, I have money to give up here and try something at america, but we need to see not from this perspective, we need see a company that want profit getting his app live in a country that how you say is struggling on pollitcs and taxes and poor peoples, app that forces the player to go to a park that has no or poor vigilance from police, to be vulnerable to lose months of his works. My points is from were I see niantic is only carring about major citys and turistic places, and making a huge marketing that finaly pokemon go come to brazil. The only city that is ok to play here in brazil now is Rio de Janeiro because today starts the olympics.

17. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Well, they ported all of their PokeStops from locations in Ingress, I assume they only started with countries where Ingress was played, and it being a lot less popular than Pokemon Go, was probably not global. I'm not actually implying America specifically, either, there are other countries doing well, I'm sure many that are actually doing a lot better than America.

I agree that the game was launched prematurely, I'm sure Nintendo was really pushing the knife down, they probably knew where they could make it happen ASAP and went for it, still, it would be nice if they worried about getting the basic features/load balancing/etc working properly prior to release, they spent a ton of enhancement time on patches and fixes, etc.

It will get better with time, til then, bot and spoof!