• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • No idea how to use.

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Support' started by Arizone420, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Arizone420

Arizone420 New Member

So it says this bot is good for level 1-50 levelling, but when I check the profiles on the forum I only find 1-10 profiles and I am confused as hell. Not only that, I don't know how to even use the profiles. Besides don't wana bash any of the profile creators or anything I'm sure they work hard. But like 1-10 is not 1-50 as advertised on the forum. I thought the bot would have a dedicated team of members. But as it looks now the bot is very dependant on randoms making profiles for it. Which makes it for new comers like me kind of useless.

Any in depth help from anyone please, cause first and foremost the only profile I got working attacked random mobs but not mobs for my quest and it was stuck on looting every time. There is no 1-50 profile which I was expecting.

Can someone please help me out some way. I thought the bot would be a fully functional played by itself kind of thing.

Edit: While we're at it I can't even add a different routine, it won't detect it. I've added Joes combat routine it will not show up.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016