• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] ObjectGatherer (a Gatherbot that can farm anything)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by AknA, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Loradeon

Loradeon New Member

Mine doesn't seem to be farming treasure chests in nagrand. any reason why?
      Or rares for that reason.
      Also, it seems dead set on changing to observer even though its trash for solo play. I'd much rather have the voidlord.
      and it also sent me straight into the horde base.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    2. EpOX

EpOX New Member

Do you know an good Profile for this botbase to farm Mysterious Camel Figurine?

My wife wants that mount soooo much -.-

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    3. AknA

AknA Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Treasure Chests in WoD isn't added to the default search list, if you want to farm them then you add the id's, I didn't add WoD treasures because you can only get them one time and then you can't get them again, and the ones in Nagrand is in horrible places where the bot can't navigate, and this isn't designed to kill rares, this is designed to farm objects.

And I have no idea what Observer / voidlord is that you're talking about, and if it runs through a place you don't want to then you have to blacklist that area in the profile.

4. Loradeon

Loradeon New Member

Observer and void lord are warlock pets.

5. AknA

Any combat stuff isn't handled by the botbase, that's your CC.

6. baritonhigh

baritonhigh New Member

Please forgive my noobness. I am very new to using bots, plugins, profiles, etc. I am currently using the 7 day trial of this botbase and I have to say I am excited over the concept. I want desperately for this to work but I seem to have done something wrong perhaps. I started the bot, after loading an onyx egg profile provided here by Wabu I think, and the bot flies around until it finds an egg. Problem is when it finds one, it goes up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, repeat. It wont stop to loot the egg. I dont know what I have done wrong. Please help. I would very much like to buy this bot.

7. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

No matter what I do it is dismounting and killing every time it gets into combat. Farming trees with a good path in Spires, but it isn't very fast killing every single mob that it aggro's. I get combat is the Routine and all, but it is just singular and it wasn't doing this when I had the trial as far as I noticed. I don't have the checkbox selected to kill between hotspots.

Any input?

8. AknA

It's designed to defend itself if it ends up in combat, I guess I can implement a check that if we're mounted then continue to run.

9. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

I like the bot very much. I do however have a suggestion. More like a request, please enable it to do skinning as well as mining and herbing.

10. HBfanboy1980

that would be pretty good, especially if someone has a stable they can saw their timber and run away.

I don't use stable atm but thought I would eventually. I think knowing the bot would turn and kill the mobs when it dismounts to collect the object is great. However, dismounting every time it gets in combat seems weird.

Thanks for the followup.

11. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

I predict a LOT of deaths if it doesn't dismount and clear mobs!

12. AknA

The thing is that it's designed to act as human as possible, as WoD doesn't have flying... yet it will end up in a lot of fights, but personally it's more human like to actually fight mobs than ignore them, I don't know how many times I've seen ppl using questing botbase, they run on the mount aggroing mobs, then when it gets to a quest objective it dismounts and run back to fight the mobs, it shows so well that it's a bot.
      We design our botbases to prevent none botters spotting them as a bot.

13. AknA

Skinning is something that could be implemented. (Mining and Herbing is allready in the botbase)

14. HBfanboy1980

Well I see what you mean honestly and I hate that about questbot. The thing is, it is very nearly doing the same exact thing except more often than just at objectives. Let me paint the picture for you short of doing a video.

Your running a profile to farm timber in Spire, and its moving to a Tree it just found thats still a ways off. It will not actually dismount until it is in combat/aggro'd the mob. When you are level 100 you need to be pretty darn close to the mobs so you basically run through the mob (not always, but most of the time) and then you dismount, turn around, kill, loot, remount and continue on your way. This could happen many times between objectives (trees) even if you aren't really going more than a few hundred yards.

I understand we work within technical limitations, what do you recommend? Is it possible to implement an option to never dismount? I'd get a stable and see how that would work out. I'm just not sure what the fix is, but i can't ultimately see whats worse. Often I've aggro'd a mob right at a tree and it'll turn around and go back a little to kill and somone wil swoop in and get the tree. This has happened regardless of using the botbase... people are assholes LOL... but you see what I am saying right?

Cheers!

15. HBfanboy1980

Akna any input on that or am I just blowing smoke and not knowing what I am talking about? Thanks man, appreciate your time.

16. AknA

An option to never dismount is not going to happend, sorry.
      The most human acting option is the way it is now, I know that it takes extra time to get between objects if you aggro mobs but I guess that's something you have to live with, it's better that it instantly dismount and kill a mob instead of running 50 yards, dismount, run back 20 yards to meet the mob that's hunting you, mount up again and go back to the object to loot it.

I still say the best option is to dismount if you get aggro and handle it.
      Once flying is implemented in WoD this won't be an issue anymore :)

17. HBfanboy1980

maybe you are right, I am not convinced though. I like your botbase a lot I'm just not sure it looks closer to being human either way.... so that is that.

My concern now is that I waited 1 week for your answer and my refund period has passed and I'm stuck regardless of which way is better or more human like.. have a good evening.

18. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

User feedback for products are suggestions, not required additions.

You had the option to use the trial period of the product for 7 days before deciding upon making the purchase. The whole point of the trial system is to try it before you buy it, giving you the ability to see what logic the bot will do in any scenarios you put it in.

19. HBfanboy1980

@Wigglez, look with all due respect I went out of my way to keep things as a conversation between myself and @Akna. I'm not sure what you have to do with this, but since you replied I will do so in kind. I'm not entirely sure if you didn't read my posts before responding or were purposely vague about what I said to make me look bad?

I stated pretty clearly I did have the trial and the characters I ran it on did not noticeably look NON-HUMAN. So I went ahead and purchased the botbase. The correct way of going about it right?

This is the post i think you didn't read or you would have stayed out of it. I am on the support thread discussing the botbase with the dev... he states he may be able to implement something like this so here I am having a dialogue with him based on that staement.

Did I do something wrong yet?

Here he is describing how it is supposed to act. Great reply if it did in fact happen this way for all character types. It does not in fact dismount when it comes to a mob to kill it. (I am well aware of HB limitations in conjunction with routines on this specific type of action) He runs through the mob until he is in combat then dismounts to fight the mob. Sometimes repeatedly when he is within 100 yards or so of an objective. I am pretty sure I explained all this... yes the botbase has a purpose and yes I like it a lot... but just leaving it as is without trying to work to improve it grates on me a little. Is it actually a finished product? I think so for some uses, but not all the ones described and the ones I bought it for! I know this is not easy to read as a dev, bu I am a grown man and have kept this very professional and specific. I made actions and comments based on discussion and description of the product. I did not invent random expectations out of thin air.

I am saying in a self deprecating manor, I am not an expert on this topic, if I am full of crap tell me. Maybe we can dialogue and I am not seeing this as clearly as I should.

So Akna very bluntly tells me it isn't going to happen. I felt mildly perterbed that he contradicts himself now that I have no recourse for action after I did all I could to stay within the guidelines prescribed by HB. (That you can not ever repurchase something you have refunded) I respect what he did 100%, but now I waited to have this conversation on the support thread with the dev and I'm either forced to use the botbase as it is and risk my account or not use it and take the loss.

Is that what you are saying?

When will there be flying? 4 months? 6 months? 8 months? They don't have plans to implement it in 6.1 AFAIK.

I think you read my last comment and reply to me unfairly. Please do not be the guy who comes and acts very reasonable and says things that make sense in most situations in order to be condescending to me. I did nothing wrong and don't deserve to have obviously understood things lectured to me. I've been active in these forums and have always tried to stay as professional as I can. Obviously people have lapse in judgment so please don't add things to this unless you have something to contribute to the discussion.

20. AknA

Ok, I'm sorry I worded my last reply poorly.
      First of all, Wigglez and I code all the products we have together, so he has as much to say as I have about our products.
      But now to correct myself, when you gather something with honorbuddy, the core of hb will dismount you, it's not in the botbase, it's in HB core, so that's what I ment that it won't happend because it's not possible without completly rewriting core code.
      I thought that flying where going to be implemented in 6.1 (ie in like 9 days)...
      It is possible to completly ignore combat but doing so will most likely get your bot killed over and over and over.

What I don't see is the problem with how it is now, sure if you end up alot in combat it's going to take a bit longer to get X amount of item Y, but does it really matter, it's a friggin bot, it's designed to be able to run 100% afk.