• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Honorbuddy Mega Profile Pack - Lvl 1 to 110

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by EchoTiger, Sep 8, 2013.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Testers haven't had any issues as of yet.

I'll need a log to see what's wrong.

2. Scoobydoop

Scoobydoop New Member

There you go, it want to fly me to Highmountain but i wasnt there so i dont have the flightpath and Valsharah isnt finished. Its 5/7 and ive got 2 more quests in valsharah called
      1.The Rook's Guard - Quest - World of Warcraft
      2. Maiev's Trail - Quest - World of Warcraft
      When i especially want to load the valsharah profile, nothing happens. View attachment 5040 2016-11-15 13.57.txt

When i just load Valsharah the log spams with:

[13:15:32.597 D] [InteractWith-767ce8(debug) @line 1103]: Behavior sees 'done'. Skipping behavior.
      [13:15:32.603 D] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [13:15:32.603 D] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [13:15:32.605 D] [InteractWith-767ce8(debug) @line 1104]: Behavior sees 'done'. Skipping behavior.
      [13:15:32.612 D] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [13:15:32.612 D] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [13:15:32.615 D] [InteractWith-767ce8(debug) @line 1105]: Behavior sees 'done'. Skipping behavior.
      [13:15:32.619 D] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.

Btw its my 4th or 5th char using this Profilepack and never had problems like this.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    3. Arrudassj4

Arrudassj4 New Member

Is it possible to gather herbs my bot find in its way? how do i set this?

Thx in advance

4. egotrip

egotrip Member

in settings and tools there is an option that says gather herbs if i remember correctly, im not in front of my botting comp so ill have to verify later if someone else wont.

5. Arrudassj4

Arrudassj4 New Member

worked THX

6. Lapeda

Lapeda New Member

why has the suramar intro quest profile been removed?

7. gangagun00

gangagun00 New Member

Changing current profile to [QO] Sha'tari Skyguard Rep A [Kick] ($Rev: 5925 $)
      [FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 385]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.
      Please update the profile to use its primary name 'DestName', instead.
      [FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 396]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.
      [FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 428]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.
      [FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 451]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.
      [ForceSetVendor-767ce8(warning)] The VendorType attribute has been deprecated.
      Please replace it with DoMail/DoRepair/DoSell/DoTrain='true'
      [FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 476]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.
      [ForceSetVendor-767ce8(warning)] The VendorType attribute has been deprecated.
      Please replace it with DoMail/DoRepair/DoSell/DoTrain='true'
      Profile loaded successfully!

8. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

<PickUp Nav="Fly" QuestName="The Power of the Elements" QuestId="11893" GiverName="Dorain Frosthoof" GiverId="25983" />
      <Objective QuestName="The Power of the Elements" QuestId="11893" Type="KillMob" MobId="25987" KillCount="10" />
      <TurnIn Nav="Fly" QuestName="The Power of the Elements" QuestId="11893" TurnInName="Dorain Frosthoof" TurnInId="25983" />

70 paladin, full boas. my toon does not drop the totem before the fight starts. i am killing mobs before the totem has time to work. suggested change might be to drop totem, wait timer, kill mob. a good 3 seconds wait time gives the totem time to work before the mob dies. ive tested this on multiple mobs and 3-4 seconds seems to be the shortest amount of time to give the totem to attach itself to the mob. im not sure how well this would work with squishy toons, but maybe a stop combat, cast defensive/heal during the wait timer. not sure if that is possible.

9. Lapeda

Lapeda New Member

why?

10. gangagun00

gangagun00 New Member

[FlyTo-767ce8(warning) @line 396]: Found attribute via its alias name 'Name'.

11. SpaceBound

SpaceBound New Member

Hey, I'm getting everytime I load any file in the folder. After the error. hb dies, when I click start, nothing happens. I've tried redownloading everything. still the same.

[Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\Challenges.cs(52,83) : error CS0117: 'CustomForcedBehavior.ConstrainAs' does not contain a definition for 'WoWPointNonEmpty'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\GrandMelee.cs(57,73) : error CS0117: 'CustomForcedBehavior.ConstrainAs' does not contain a definition for 'WoWPointNonEmpty'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\Challenges.cs(175,27) : error CS0117: 'Navigator' does not contain a definition for 'CanNavigateFully'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\GrandMelee.cs(362,27) : error CS0117: 'Navigator' does not contain a definition for 'CanNavigateFully'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\QuestBehaviorCore\Utility\UserDefinedExpression.cs(50,37) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ExpressionSet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\QuestBehaviorCore\Utility\UserDefinedExpression.cs(54,13) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ExpressionError' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\28320-BurningSteppes-AllianceAssaultonDreadmaulRock.cs(107,68) : error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'value2' of 'Vector3.Distance(Vector3, Vector3)'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\28320-BurningSteppes-AllianceAssaultonDreadmaulRock.cs(106,69) : error CS1061: 'Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'Distance2D' and no extension method 'Distance2D' accepting a first argument of type 'Vector3' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\28320-BurningSteppes-AllianceAssaultonDreadmaulRock.cs(105,98) : error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'value2' of 'Vector3.Distance(Vector3, Vector3)'
      [Compiler Error]: E:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\30266-VOEB-BloodiedSkies.cs(108,85) : error CS0117: 'CustomForcedBehavior.ConstrainAs' does not contain a definition for 'WoWPointNonEmpty'

12. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Added my latest time on a Frost Death Knight of 16 hours and 27 minutes. I started the profiles at lvl 100 and botted through the night to reach lvl 107. I chose to go get my Blood artifact weapon when I reached 107, but I continued as Frost to lvl 110.
      If I did not get my Blood artifact weapon, the leveling time would have been closer to 16 hours flat.

I did not encounter any other problems with the profiles all the way to 110, essentially making 100-110 fully afk.
      It is important for everyone to know that these profiles work BEST when run with Singular.
      Using 3rd party routines significantly increases the chances of problems.

13. GeorgeForeman1994

GeorgeForeman1994 New Member

First time using honor buddy, used this up until level 10 on a brand new rogue character, everything was working fine up until level 10, the profile then chose assassination (which is fine), but the profile no longer uses any skills/attacks, only auto attacks. Because of this its almost impossible to play/bot. Thanks

Attached Files:

14. Lapeda

Lapeda New Member

where is the suramar intro quest profile? it's not under Legion profiles anymore..

15. ocuus

ocuus New Member

I am a level 110 Ret Pally. I am trying to finish all zone quests. I manually select Stormheim and the client tells me there is nothing more to do. I have done a fresh install. I have checked ignore checkpoints under Profile Overrides. Updated through svn using version 5932. Disabled all in-game addons, cleared all cache files and still it will not run Stormheim. I have attached a log. View attachment 12020 2016-11-19 18.01.txt

16. EchoTiger

I've marked these down and will look into fixing them if the testers can replicate them.
      Thanks for the report!

17. EchoTiger

This log doesn't seem to contain any Val'sharah related information at all.
      The only thing I could suggest is cleaning out your cache files as there could be a corruption that's causing this.

Instructions to do this are on the front page under the "Question and Answer" section.

18. EchoTiger

It was renamed to "Exodar Scenario" since that's all the profile does currently.

19. EchoTiger

These errors are due to the profile being very old - and these attributes not existing anymore.
      It should still be usable though. Does it error out when you start the bot?

20. EchoTiger

Since the combat routine is so 'controlling' - working in a fix like this would be a bit complex, and would require a bit of testing.
      Given that, I can't work in a fix immediately and reply to you with the generic "Fixed in the latest update, thanks!" reply. ;p

I've marked this down and will experiment with a few solutions to see which one works the best.
      Thanks for the report!