• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Tanaan Jungle Dailies - Fully Customizable with UI

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by EchoTiger, Sep 3, 2015.

1. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Which quests hadn't it done?
      This profile is only aimed towards the dailies and objective zones.

2. Jiniix

Jiniix Member

Probably the same I'm looking for. Once it's done and stops the bot, it should send a signal to HBRelog (and possibly others) that it can skip the task now.
      I really can't find any info on this exact issue, and frankly the search tool is useless. Only found this post via Google :)
      I have very limited knowledge of profile editing, but I'm fairly sure this is quite easy to implement, as I've seen it done many times before.
      It obviously varies a lot for how long a toon takes to complete all dailies, and so far I can only tweak HB and HBRelog with excessive extra wait time, so I can ensure it has time to turn in all dailies etc.
      Any help on this matter is highly appreciated.

3. EchoTiger

This isn't something that the profiles would need to handle.
      If I'm not mistaken, HBRelog reads Honorbuddy's TreeRoot status - so it should be able to detect when the bot has stopped - which then it would continue to the next task.

I won't be making edits to this exiting profile, but you can add the code into the profile manually easily enough:

PHP:
      <CustomBehavior File="RunCode"><![CDATA[
          if (
      Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic.HBRelog.IsConnected)
          {

Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic.HBRelog.SkipCurrentTask(HBRelog.CurrentProfileName);
          }
          ]]>
      </
      CustomBehavior>

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    4. Jiniix

Jiniix Member

Forgive my uneducated question, but how do I do that?
      Can I add it to the Store profile somehow? Currently the one I'm using with HBRelog.
      Or are we talking manually updating a local SVN folder and adding the piece of code every time? (Exactly the piece of code I was thinking about, btw)
      Appreciate the help btw, I image you're quite busy right now :)

5. EchoTiger

Yea, in order to edit this code in manually, you'd need to have a local copy.

Fortunately, this profile is pretty much at its final commit - and probably won't be updated for a long while.
      So you won't have to worry about the SVN overriding your changes.

Here's an edit I've made with the HBRelog skip code in place.

6. Jiniix

Jiniix Member

Thanks a lot man, appreciate it.

Edit:

Had a chance to test it out, getting some errors and no activity at all.
      Log attached. View attachment 1060 2016-05-19 19.23.txt

[HIDE]
      Code:
      Changing current profile to [Tanaan Diplomat] All Dailies and Objectives
      3 compiler errors encountered in profile '[Tanaan Diplomat] All Dailies and Objectives'
      'CustomBehavior' xml element on line number 2947 has following errors with code: public System.Threading.Tasks.Task __ExpressionFunc__644()
      {
      return new System.Func<System.Threading.Tasks.Task>(async () =>{if (Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic.HBRelog.IsConnected) 
      			{ 
      				Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic.HBRelog.SkipCurrentTask(HBRelog.CurrentProfileName); 
      			};})();
      }

1) The type or namespace name 'HBRelog' does not exist in the namespace 'Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic' (are you missing an assembly reference?) at offset 0

2) The name 'HBRelog' does not exist in the current context at offset 2

3) The type or namespace name 'HBRelog' does not exist in the namespace 'Bots.Professionbuddy.Dynamic' (are you missing an assembly reference?) at offset 2
      [/HIDE]

Thought it was odd it said ProfessionBuddy and tried replacing it with Questing, no dice still.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    7. darkmare

darkmare New Member

Hi I'm having an issue with the "Iron Front" part of the Tanaan Dailies,

Its happened multiple times as well here is the log:

Code:
      Interacting with Medical Supplies
          [Ref: "[Tanaan Diplomat] All Dailies and Objectives" @line 1790]
      [16:28:36.489 D] Stopped moving.
      [16:28:36.609 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Interacting with 'Medical Supplies'
      [16:28:36.609 D] Interacting with Medical Supplies (GameObject Id: 239971)
      [16:28:37.808 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Interact with 'Medical Supplies' succeeded.
      [16:28:37.808 V] Blacklisting F363 for 00:03:00 [Type: Interact] - Reason: No reason specified. Caller:    at Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Add(WoWGuid guid, BlacklistFlags flags, TimeSpan duration, String reason)

[16:28:38.623 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] InteractWith behavior complete.  Reached our required count of 1.
      [16:28:38.778 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:28:38.778 D] Removed hook [Combat_Only] d7057cbc-e6bb-4eb4-b5b8-297e97450af6
      [16:28:38.778 D] Removed hook [Death_Main] 5805b538-610a-4132-894b-7f2cddcffe5b
      [16:28:38.787 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Behavior completed in 3s
      [16:28:38.979 N] [(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(Obtain_Bandages), predicate (() => !IsQuestCompleted(39443) && !HasItem(122139) && Object(239971, o => o.Distance <= 40) != null) was not reset by execution.
        This is a profile problem, and can result in erratic Honorbuddy behavior.
        The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      [16:28:39.132 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:28:39.133 D] Inserted new hook [Combat_Only @0] 90cb9943-cd0a-4986-a404-07410a960102
      [16:28:39.133 D] Inserted new hook [Death_Main @0] 6ba7b01c-b3ae-4aeb-bbc5-25cfeb87a803
      [16:28:39.143 D] Activity: Moving to interact with Medical Supplies (id: 239971, dist: 8.0, TtB: 19s)
      [16:28:39.143 D] Goal: InteractWith-v2156: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Interacting with Medical Supplies
          [Ref: "[Tanaan Diplomat] All Dailies and Objectives" @line 1790]
      [16:28:40.292 D] Activity: Moving to interact with Medical Supplies (id: 239971, dist: 3.6, TtB: 18s)
      [16:28:40.495 D] Stopped moving.
      [16:28:40.634 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Interacting with 'Medical Supplies'
      [16:28:40.634 D] Interacting with Medical Supplies (GameObject Id: 239971)
      [16:28:42.023 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Interact with 'Medical Supplies' succeeded.
      [16:28:42.023 V] Blacklisting F363 for 00:03:00 [Type: Interact] - Reason: No reason specified. Caller:    at Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Add(WoWGuid guid, BlacklistFlags flags, TimeSpan duration, String reason)

[16:28:42.821 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] InteractWith behavior complete.  Reached our required count of 1.
      [16:28:43.018 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:28:43.018 D] Removed hook [Combat_Only] 90cb9943-cd0a-4986-a404-07410a960102
      [16:28:43.018 D] Removed hook [Death_Main] 6ba7b01c-b3ae-4aeb-bbc5-25cfeb87a803
      [16:28:43.029 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Behavior completed in 3s
      [16:28:43.128 N] Stopping the bot!
      [16:28:43.128 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: User pressed the stop button

8. Shaded

Shaded Member

9. Shaded

Shaded Member

^^^

Yoohoo Echo!

Where are you?

10. EchoTiger

Switch HBRelog to HBRelogApi

11. EchoTiger

Can you explain what exactly the issue was?
      This partial log is only showing the bot's normal operation.

12. EchoTiger

Have you quested manually in this zone?
      Is the introductory quests for Tanaan Jungle completed?

It's trying to pick up Pressing the Attack, which is a normal daily and Shadow Hunter Denjai should always offer it.

13. Shaded

Shaded Member

Hi Echo

So apparently according to Wowhead, you have to pickup and do the table quest first, which I can see while my bot is standing in front of him now. I suspect the routine will have to be updated /changed? Here is a quote from Wowhead: Oh and I have done some manual questing yes.

By ryeann (5,075 – 1·11·31) on 2015/06/27 (Patch 6.2.0)
      A few issues you should be aware of with this quest:
      This quest doesn't become available until after you do the table mission for Draka. Effectively, you need to do three objectives every day - the one to unlock this quest, then two more for this quest.
      This quest must be completed in a single daily lockout period. Progress will not be counted the following day, so you can't pick it up, do one objective, then come back tomorrow when you have a new quest for another objective. You must complete the objectives the same day you pick up this quest.
      Be aware that if you're doing these late at night (or, say, you are Pacific time and the server is Eastern), the daily reset can happen while you're busy and things get wonky.
      Effectively (unless I'm missing something), the standard daily objective cycle is: Do the mission table, pick up this quest, do the objective he gives you, then pick one self-guided objective to do yourself.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    14. EchoTiger

Yea, I recall that being the case.

The profile should already be designed to do the mission table quest first.
      So it seems something is causing it to either skip the first mission table quest, or something is causing the quest pickup for the first mission table quest to fail.

According to your log, it seems it's completely skipping it since when your bot is started -
      it goes directly for picking up the 'Pressing the Attack' quest without evaluating any of the mission table quest pickup.

This could be the result of a cache corruption.

Try deleting the "Cache" folders located in both your Honorbuddy and WoW folder.
      Make sure both Honorbuddy and WoW are closed out - and after deleting, wait about 15minutes.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    15. Shaded

Shaded Member

Will do that Echo and get back to you. Thank you for the response

16. Shaded

Shaded Member

Also, is it possible to have the bot start instead of having to move forward to start it? Nm I saw it continued after a few seconds anyways

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    17. Shaded

Shaded Member

Hi Echo

No the same issue, yesterday i left all the quests for one day to make sure, but it seems you have to finish the table quest first before this appears. Could you change the order perhaps please?

18. EchoTiger

It halts on a timer so you can set the profile options.
      If you don't move the character, it will go automatically.

You can remove the line in the profile that makes it halt if you don't want it to do it.

19. EchoTiger

The order is already set the way it's supposed to be, there's nothing I can change.
      I've ran numerous testers on the profile and they've never had an issue with it - along with everyone else I'm assuming since nobody has reported this as an issue yet.

I'll put a Horde tester on it to see if there was anything changed by Blizzard.
      It could be possible that they've changed an Id for a quest.

20. Shaded

Shaded Member

Echo

So what I did was, I did no quests the previous day and abandoned all tanaan quests to make sure. Went there this morning and as you can see, the other three quests are there, table one but not Voljin.

tanaan1.png tanaan2.png

I then completed the table quest and bam.

tanaan3.png