• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] Firelands Complete Endless Farm v1

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Reviir, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Bobbyv

Bobbyv New Member

That was the problem, thanks!

2. Stoer

Stoer Member

Is there a way to make it mail lockboxes? They are worth quite a lot, too much to just vendor them ;)

3. mhyr

mhyr Member

I purchased this profile yesterday and been running it for a couple of hours now. When it goes out to mail it just stands on the edge of the platform where the summoning stone is and does nothing. There doesn't seem to be a mailbox there.
      This is for Alliance players. I have to manually open a guildbank, put the Lockboxes in there and restart the bot, quite an annoyance.
      Everything else works flawless !

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    4. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

It shouldn't be doing that. It should head to Shrine of Aviana to mail!
      Will see what's up with that.

You'll find variations of the profile that vendors everything, if the lockboxes aren't that important to you!

5. Stoer

Stoer Member

Is it default that it mails the lock boxes? If not, can you please tell me how to enforce it?

Also, are you aware of any plugin or script that automatically lockpicks the boxes?

Thanks!

6. mhyr

mhyr Member

I just manually put the lockboxes in a guildbank now, because can't get the bot to mail stuff (even if I set a mail receipent and do everything as I was used to with previous profiles.
      Also a small problem only related to Hunters: they sometimes disengage into the lava, making the profile crash and not release or do anything. As far as I can remember there is no setting to disable "disengage" use, so might have to implement a couple lines of code to ignore "x" ability ?

7. ZoOoOoM

The default profiles mails, the ones under "Vendor lockboxes" obviously doesn't :D
      As for lockpicking, i believe singular does it? there is an option to lockpick them when out of combat. granted you'd need to run the raid with a rogue for that to work!
      Sorry about that!
      Mailing has been fixed and added to the update. Awaiting approval!
      If you're using singular, there is an option under "Avoidance" to disable disengage. If not, then it depends on the routine itself :(
      We can't control what the routine does through the profile in that way sadly..

8. mhyr

mhyr Member

Thanks for the quick answer ! I fixed it, will try it out.

9. ZoOoOoM

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]2.96[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]Added UseMount Value="True" to ensure mounting in case it was disabled by user
      Fixed mailing of Lockboxes[/TD]
      [TD]3/17/2016 4:54:20 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

10. Azik

Azik New Member

what about disenchanting all non-weapon green when instance ends?

11. saven

saven Member

This ^ and will it use potions of treasure finding at start of instance or better yet..when it starts combat?

12. Cows

Cows New Member

I have been running this bot for 3weeks and everytime it would get stuck to multiple type of critter within the instance. Can someone please help me?
      [07:26:48.184 D] Clearing POI - Reason POI is dead from combat
      [07:26:48.249 D] Activity: Moving to hunting ground waypoint 'Waypoint(<-220.7042, -280.6695, 53.3015>)'
      [07:26:49.604 N] (Singular) YourCurrentTarget: changed to: Magmaspray Beetle.FDC6 lvl=1 h=100.0%, maxh=40, d=6.0 yds, box=0.3, boss=N, trivial=Y, player=N, attackable=Y, neutral=Y, hostile=N, entry=54274, faction=188, loss=Y, facing=N, blacklist=N, combat=Y, flying=N, abovgrnd=N, creature=Critter, tagme=Y, tagother=N, tapall=N
      [07:26:52.586 D] [KillUntilComplete-v2150(debug)] No viable mobs in area.

after this it just stands there any get hit by it and AFK

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    13. anubite

anubite Banned

POTF still not working. Re-upload the current one in your change log. You have 1.00 currently being streamed on HB client not the Version: 1.04 that is advertised with fixes on the buddystore.
      Chinajade has confirmed this on a support thread I opened it is on your end just incase it was something to do with HB stuffing your plugin up by reverting back an old version.

On the other hand firelands can bug out, I run multiple toons 24/7 through it and have found hardcore 25man vendor boxes to be the most stable with easily having toons run 24hrs without issues.
      The easy or normal pulls always without fail spazzed out after a few hours everytime to my amazement.
      I use tuanha dk routine also singular doesn't net my the same gph as tuan's routine does.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    14. nicorobin

nicorobin Member

Could you please add an option to deposit gold to the guild bank after the run and while the toon is inside the dungeon.

15. dennish

dennish New Member

whats are good classes to do it with? And what crs?

16. mhyr

mhyr Member

I'm running on Druids and those are safe with Stealth outside.
      Will try out DK's next week since they will be able to handle bigger pulls easier.
      They're all lvl100 tho, haven't tested on any lvl90 Class yet, so if anyone has suggestions on those, inform us.

Also to the OP: Is it possible the protected items list gets edited to delete the green jewelcrafting recipes ? After a whole 24h of botting about 50% of the bags are full of recipes which just sit there. Quite annoying since the bot will waste time running to the vendor more. Maybe make them mail to receipent or just delete.exe ?
      Great profile, works really well (exept for a few death problems in the lava) and will keep updating whenever I find improvements.

17. dkcrisz

dkcrisz New Member

hi i'm thinking of buying someone tells me if you give gold 1700g per hour as indicated or have errors since lvl item can do with that class is easy ma someone please answer me

18. afallintree

afallintree Guest

Hi the bot from today dosn't work anymore for me. He aggro the first packs on mobs and then he just stops and go afk

EDIT: I found a fix myself, the thing causing the bot to stop was the rogue 2 pieces of tier, i change gear and he dosn't stop anymore somehow : V
      EDIT2: sometimes he does that again and he dosn't move anymore, the bot itself dosn't stop, just the character.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
    19. dkcrisz

dkcrisz New Member

please update and pay

20. whipdabmw

whipdabmw New Member

Confirmed: Running Full Gladiator Druid getting 1841g/hr after repairs using Hardcore....

11:38 ST - 30,229g
      12:10 ST - 31,105g
      12:45 ST - 32,070g
      Total in ~1hr period = 1841g

Time was logged everytime I saw toon sell to vendor. Using 4 Hexweave Bags!
      Running flawless and smooth too for me, a few deaths on last pull if i get stunnned.