• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Omation] Omation Farming Tools

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by Reviir, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Dreadius

Dreadius New Member

Is this going to be addressed or....nah

2. Dreadius

Dreadius New Member

??? nothing? rly?

3. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Please, fix the issue; Buddystore still downloads version 1.0.0 , and it is not working properly.

We know this is a free plugin, but it is seriously affecting the GPH that was advertised with omation profiles.

4. endrerya000

endrerya000 New Member

yeah the fuck bro, like cmon, i paid when it was like $95, shouldn't have to deal with a problem for months if it has support

5. ss4noval

ss4noval New Member

hey everyone give reviir time to fix this he has been away due to some real life problems and he is doing his best to get things going again for all of us. the version problem may not be his fault it could be something to do with the buddystore not updating his version is my first guess

6. anubite

anubite Banned

If you read back a good few months ago I posted a thread in hb support about this which I mentioned in this thread.
      Chinajade did look into it and it was not on their end nor a buddystore problem and did see there was an issue with the version uploaded and what was on the notes on his product page and sent a message to devs to ask what is going on from them. That was ages ago nor response to them nor to us. Sorry to hear he has real life issues but when I originally posted this I seen fixes on other products yet no response on here. Unless his other products are updated by other people/devs then that makes sense but yeah.

7. ss4noval

ss4noval New Member

no matter the reason if he is the only person that is fixing all his profiles he has a crap ton of them. and i don't expect someone to jump right on something that moment if he is in the middle of a project or fixing something else. i know you said you posted this months ago but maybe he thought he had fixed it and he is just now seeing all of this. what i started doing is posting everything on his main thread cause i see him respond to that thread more then others. also it does help him a lot if he has logs and i need to get some myself for the new things i suggested on that page for making firelands even better

8. anubite

anubite Banned

true about he has many projects to look at, I can understand it can be overwhelming and he does have some good products but like you admitted it's been a few months we had no reply to say even if he has seen what people have been reporting so no way we can be sure if he thought he fixed it or not. I hope he looks to this once his real life issues are sorted and his other products too lets hope things work out for him.

And true logs help like what you are doing for firelands, but in this case I doubt it will help at all when clearly when loaded it's v1.00 loaded. In any case thanks for letting us know he has real life issues before people get narsty about him abandoning his products and that like we see on other threads/products sometimes.

9. achikez

achikez New Member

With potion of treasure finding bot still opens the tiny treasure chests/combines items but the treasure finding potion isn't used in firelands, even when use at all times is checked. It was working for me before the 7.0 patch, Any chance on fixing this please?

10. Dandrob

Dandrob Active Member

still perfect working with Raw Beast Hide Scraps