• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Omation] Tanaan Jungle Intro Quests - Garrison Campaign

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Reviir, Jul 23, 2015.

1. HIKOREA

HIKOREA New Member

I just bought this profile! But where can i download it ?

2. chic00

chic00 New Member

It just sands there

dont know what to do..the shaman just stands there in garrison...here is the file

pls help

Attached Files:

3. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Everything is streamed though the store if you have enabled it on my purchases please load profile via
      HB > Load Profile > buddystore
      Am heading off to bed but just finished work on the 1-100 pack for !Omation! sooo i will keep this brief i had typed out a full how to fix it file but then i noticed some things missing... Please post a complete Log or do not post one. Incomplete logs are not valid and moving to have post striken. Sorry look forward to getting a complete log.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    4. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Had a few people send me pm's and skypes (reviir) about if we are still going to be supporting omation and all of our other profiles.

Soooo figured i would clear this up.

YES!

As some may know some may not. I am a former gold farmer LOL I have lived though EVERY banwave Blizzard has ever issued for gold farmers, hb, priox, glider... its just a ban LOL I dont mind what.... its gonna set me back a week ohhhhhhh scarrrryyyyyy. LOL Blizzard try again. My grandmum flickin my ear for talkin in church is FAR FAR more scary / painful of a punishment than a ban :p

5. sp3sh

sp3sh Member

Thats great but having issues if you have dreanor flight - it will not dismount in the iron docks to click the stuff it needs - it also flys up instead of using the cable launcher at the docks to kill the end boss at the docks - this does not gain credit for the quest - can you set your profile to Nav="Run" which will avoid these issues.

Also it fails to pick up the quest - Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Exarch Maladaar after 20 seconds

I have used this profile on multiple toons and these issues happened to most of them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    6. alromaithi

alromaithi New Member

Hey, I tried to test this profile, but it seems my toon still stand and didn't do anything, check log

Attached Files: