• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • PayPal and Multi-Bans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Hardcore15, May 8, 2015.

1. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Buddys, have some virtual machines with different local IPs, different MAC adress, different HWID, differents wow installations, Different Host and users names, differents servers and VPN ip's, it Shutdowns when vpn crashes and close wow.exe, agent.exe and all connection of wow and blizzard, use bridged network in Vmware, use diferents names and celeric letters; but I pay with paypal, every time when I buy a battlechest I changue the MAIN email of paypal.... But I still getting banned 10/10 12/12 for tirthy parting sofware all the times, maybe blizzard track other paypal imformation? Maybe bridged mode of vmware have leaks? Maybe blizzard ban all bot of the same server? at the same minute and second of day? HELP need some answers imbox or here, I dont botting 24/7 only 15 hours at day with some breaks...

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

If they ban you by payment method only, then have to be manual investigation, which seems to always deliver Abuse of Economy multi-bans on all involved accounts for multi-botting, including banks and mains etc.

But after you are getting 3rd party bans, you are most likely automatically banned from the server after triggered certain criterias, this is related to the actual behavior on your accounts ingame, and since you still dodge the Abuse of Economy mails, then you should be happy enough for now!

After your detailed explanation, could you determine anything shared between all the hosts?

Like, when you create fresh Virtual machine, do you Download the Wow client every time from the Battle.net servers or copy your existing install.

Or payments with PP every time from your main single machine (Not using the virtual machine for payments)?

3. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Blizz can check if your running VM's

4. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Been there, suffered that too.

To the previous poster, VM's are not illegal; and even checking if you are using one could be illegal by blizzard, and it would have to be hiding under some WoW related process; chances are it would have been found by now by the advanced geeky botters.

You are being focused , Hardcore. Considering that you seem to do a lot of the tinfoil stuff just fine, I'd advice :
      1) format your PC's , trying to get new ID's beyond the easily changeable ones (HDDID and MAC)
      2) DO NOT USE THE SAME GUILDS, EVEN IF SOME CHARS ARE STILL ALIVE. THOSE ARE BAIT GUILDS; THEY WILL ROUTINELY INVESTIGATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT GETS IN THERE.
      3) Don't use battlenet to buy your battlechests. Use some online shop for keys, they are slightly more expensive, but if Blizzard knows your PP account is a botter one, changing its email won't hide the details from them. Starting by your real name in the first place!

5. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

are you using the same VPN service for each account? every time you have a new group of bots, do you use the same vpn you used for the last set?

are you using a free vpn, or a paid, is it a large service with many many ips or is it a crappy service that gives out the same 10 ips for every user?

you are just as likely to be tracked by your use of a vpn service than you are by using paypal.

throw that stuff away, its just a solid method for tracking you rather than the false sense of security you believe it gives.

just a thought, if you are using the service to 'mask' your identity, how many other botters are using the same set of ips to 'mask' their identities.

6. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

You only need changue MAC for no Vmware or Virtualbox Mac adress.

7. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

I use the virtual machine and wow account mail for payment.
      I only copy the Data Blocks, are 29 files in the wow folder 1gb every.

8. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

1) every time i get banned create new virtual amd changue all, mac, hwid, ips, acounts etc
      2) The accounts dont use the same guild.
      3) yeah its true the same bame and adress maybe other imformation bebshared with blizzard... Your account have bans in diferents days? Never the sames in bulk bans?

9. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

All are paid vpn, its for evade abuse of economy and in the time of banned all acounts have diferents countrys and ips never use the same. (All the time i check IPS and servers numbers etc)
      Vpn its maybe a flaged for accounts, but only botting accounts get banned, gold sellers not......

10. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Question::::
      If you buy keys in other webs diferents with battlenet, you ged banned in diferent order days or hours?? Some one can confirm???

11. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

1) I'm no expert in Virtual machines, but what I've understood so far is that, even behind an VM, there are certain ID's that are kept. That's why, it would always be safer to format your PC and start from scratch, Imho.

3) I've had bulk bans and been banned in several phases. I've had quite a decent number of accounts banned, I guess anyone with similar numbers will have seen several types of bans.

What you get by not using bnet is ,simply, that your name / paypal account ID doesn't serve as a link to find botting accounts. I have no proof it works, but honestly, If I were them I would use it without a doubt.

4) Reading your reply to Frosticus, are your IP's dedicated? Doesn't sound like that, since getting 1 IP for every VM would get quite expensive for dedicated IP's. I agree with him there, with VPN's you either go completely safe (and expensive) or don't use them at all. Using a shared IP is worse than using your home Ip, which is probably dynamic anyway.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    12. Jamesbeam

Jamesbeam New Member

Something I see people forget all the time,did you change the graphics adapter name in the VM? Usually its automatically set to VMware SVGA 3D.
      Blizzard can easily read out your video information and see that you are on a VM.

I won't post any instructions here you can easily find them on google.

13. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Thank men for your helps, I use vpn because my house hace static ip, but blizzard can ban all if found 20 bots in the same Ip in my country... i have other question? Why need format my pc whats ids you mean??? Thankk

14. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Thank for your tip, its true

15. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Vm is 1 knock agaist ur accounts. Yes it is known and blizz knows it soon as u click login.

16. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Cpuid hash is same for all vm's cannot be changed or spoofed

17. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Blizzard can see that without ADMIN permissions???? Not its ilegal in a Tcp protocol???

18. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Are you seriously copying part of the other wow installatons to the new VM, seriously again?

It was well known to all Blizzard gamers, being around since Diablo, Starcraft, Diablo 2 etc, that Blizzard is integrating your unique CDKey within their game database files, back at that time.

This is the solid concern to not copy anything, created by Blizzard to the new fresh install/Virtual machine etc., unless you are 100% confident, that Blizzard do not store any kind of identification within their installation folders, including but not limited to the game database, stored under the \Data folder.

IF you were indeed "sharing" the same stuff over all your installations, then no doubt Blizzard could flag&ban you fast enough.

19. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Thank for your answerrr :)