• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Pet Battle Studio: Classic

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Studio60, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The only notable delay I am seeing is this

Code:
      [21:04:53.226 D] [Flightor] Mounting Travel Form
      [21:05:07.042 D] [Flightor] Set up for movement from <-1044.596, 345.1153, 120.6738> to <-1050.057, 431.5202, 14.81263>

It takes 14 seconds to mount up and get going. The transition from pet battle to normal quest profile mechanics however is never more then 3 seconds

Code:
      [21:04:52.946 V] [Pet Battle Studio]: PET_BATTLE_CLOSE
      [21:04:53.069 N] [Pet Battle Studio]: Found 350 species that are missing or can be upgraded with the current configuration.
      [21:04:53.082 D] [Flightor] Set up for movement from <-989.1032, 94.95868, 30.33994> to <-1051.978, 431.8603, 14.55621>

I am spitballing here since it looks like a Flightor issue (which would be HB Core), but maybe try setting something different as the travel form as your form of flying transportation. Another thing would be to check if it happens with Singular instead of the Accessary routine. I do have a pending update on the store that is specifically designed to reduce the lockups that happen between other CRs / plugins and my Studio Companion, so I would also say we should wait for that approval and then see where it takes you.

2. Phazzer99

Phazzer99 Member

Changing my CR back to Singular seems to have worked. I'm still using Travel Form and it hasn't locked up yet over the past 3 hours or so. Thanks for the tip!

3. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

I am using this on my 3 day trial and before I buy this one I was wondering if you were going to update it. I use your plugin, studio companion, to control the profiles and I am using relative leveling. The first profile in stormwind that it chose had no spawnable pets and it just flew back and forth looking for nothing. This also happened in duskwood where it just flew back and forth between 2 points with nothing that spawned. I manually changed the profiles to other ones until they reached a new level.

EDIT - I found the settings to turn off your logo

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    4. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

Southern Desert in silithus it just spams [Studio60InteractWithBattlePet-vUnk(warning)] Taking too long to reach Starscraper Signet--blacklisting for 3m00s. What is starscraper signet? I looked it up and its a ring, so why is the profile looking for a ring?

5. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

I do want to say that this is an amazing set of profiles and I will be buying it next month when I can afford it. I am on day two of my trial and I have 7 pets around level 20 from level 1. I wish you had a bundle to get all of your pet profiles.

Also I am getting decent exp for leveling pets. Around 220k an hour.

6. Studio60

Ah yes, I need to look into the Stormwind profile. It seems they removed the pets from Stormwind. If you feel the bot is moving between 2 spots then something is off. Each profile has lots of hotspots so I would have to see a log to verify this issue (Guide: How to Attach your Log). Same thing for the Silithus issue. There is also a chance for a bundle, but I have to work out a few things first. :)

7. chazzchazz

chazzchazz Member

On the three day trial is it a limited three day trial that will only let you use some of the profiles? After hitting level 19 it will not load any profiles after.

8. Studio60

Pet Battle Studio: Classic only covers classic zones. The Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor don't have pets higher than that. It would be time to start the trial for Pet Battle Studio: Burning Crusade.

9. d0t1q

d0t1q Member

nvm this post

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    10. Blandy

Blandy New Member

Hi, I was trying the trial and it doesn't seem to like me. This isi the message I receive when loading a profile. I also must be missing a step or two, as now I see that the companion plugin doesn't seem to be visible.
      [Pet Battle Studio]: This profile has missing requirements and can not be run in Capture mode:
      [Pet Battle Studio]: - You already own 1 pet(s) of rare quality or higher of each obtainable species.

View attachment 11128 2016-10-27 19.14.txt

*edit. Ignore the plug-in not showing, I figured that out

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    11. Studio60

I am getting that too. I am trying to figure out what has changed under the hood of WoW pet battles that might cause this. I will reset trials after this issue has been fixed, so you can give the product another go.

12. Blandy

Blandy New Member

Good deal. Thanks.

13. tqer5125

tqer5125 New Member

Once I started the Boosted Leaving mode and it automatically use the Thunder Bluff Portal to transport to the Pools of Vision,it will get stuck every time .

14. Studio60

15. dazed88

dazed88 New Member

Was trying to use boosted leveling on Direbeak Hatchling and had to manually level it 1-7 before it would take off. Was getting "[Pet Battle Studio]: Created a run named 'Pet Battle Studio: Boosted Leveling' with 0 tasks. [Studio Companion]: There are currently no active tasks for this character" when it was compiling the profile, then a no task error if i tried to press start. After I manually hit level 8 it took right off to draenor no problem.

not attaching a log because there was no real error, it just wouldn't find a task.

16. Studio60

An issue like this can only be analyzed, when a log has been provided (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

By not providing a log in your initial support request, you are increasing the time it takes for you to get help. I have to read your post, then you have to read my reply where I ask for a log, then you have to get a log you probably have a hard time finding (if it has been a while). Please make it easier for all involved parties and directly add an unabridged log when you have an issue. This is also required by the thread management rules you can find in the first post of this thread.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    17. dazed88

dazed88 New Member

View attachment 1232 2016-10-31 08.57.txt

at the bottom is where i manually leveled up then it finally took and started the draenor routine. it did 1 fight at lvl 1 brought me up to 3, then would not work until i hit level 9 manually. this has happened on a few different pets now.

18. Studio60

You are streaming these two products:

Pet Battle Studio / Classic
      Pet Battle Studio / Warlords of Draenor

How many pets on lvl 25 do you have? I assume only very few. Which is probably why the bot does want to run the high level profiles from Warlords of Draenor. In those you are fighting 3x25 pets with basically 2x25 of your own. That is why the bot only does that if you have pets strong against those enemies. If you go in with nonrares or type disadvantages or you just have too few pets and would constantly have to wait for a heal it does not make sense to even go there. Try to switch things up and add the trial of WOTLK, Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria to the mix. Those fill the gaps in the enemy levels and also give more variety to your the possible enemies, so you run a better chance of having a good combination.

My general recommendation for new pet battles is: Use relative leveling to get 12 rare pets to 25 (one of each type, but two Beast and two Flying). If gold is not object, you can also buy them from the auction house. Just restart HB after learning them once so they are properly detected.

19. hailinsu

hailinsu New Member

20. Studio60

It broke in 7.1. A fix is waiting on the store since saturday. Once it is approved, it will work again.