• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] DockCorruptedAreaFarmer - Farm those midnights

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jyam, Jan 2, 2015.

1. ApPruuu

ApPruuu Community Developer

it ill happen every time, because the bot standard handle of corrupted area and vessel is not optimized, if you want to take this working 100% you need to code one task to handle vessel and corrupted area.

2. jd2907

jd2907 New Member

Ran it for 9 hours and only got around 12 fragments. Watched it for a while and sometimes it makes a tp right before the boss and does a new instance. Skips boss and vessel Any idea why it does that? Other times it runs fine.

3. tapok

tapok New Member

Oh guys if you want to take support always attach your log files. Watever, you can try this View attachment CorruptedAreaTweaks.zip . I don't have time to test it , so if it has bugs let me know, and don't forgert attach log file.

4. jd2907

jd2907 New Member

That's the only thing i could find in the log file. Kills boss every time with your tweaks file but sometimes it stands there for a few seconds then just portals to town and starts a new run without opening chest.

5. Darox

Darox Member

Have you had time to test this out? Or nah yet?

6. minicivan

minicivan New Member

I tested it and it does pick up fragments now but doesn't do town run when invertory is full.

7. ninfetamine

ninfetamine New Member

Help me this error pls

Compiler Error: warning CS2029: Valor inválido para '/define'; '' não é um identificador válido
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxxx\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(10,16) : error CS0234: O nome do namespace ou o tipo 'v3' não existe no namespace 'Loki.Bot'. Precisa de uma referência de assembly?
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxxx\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(14,12) : error CS0234: O nome do namespace ou o tipo 'Utilities' não existe no namespace 'Loki'. Precisa de uma referência de assembly?
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxxx\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(173,21) : error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'Vector2i' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxxx\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(267,71) : error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'AreaChangedEventArgs' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxxx\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(84,16) : error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'JsonSettings' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    8. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

9. ninfetamine

ninfetamine New Member

im testing now.

ty

-------------------------

work^^

------------------------

sometimes when bot get out the city to the dock appears this message

[JoinNew] _instanceCount (13) > maxInstances (10)
      [TakeWaypoint] JoinNew returned TooManyInstances.
      [TakeWaypointTo] TakeWaypoint returned TooManyInstances.
      [TravelToGrindZoneTask] TakeWaypointTo returned TooManyInstances.
      [Stop] Now requesting the BotThread to stop.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    10. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

I havent even downloaded this to see what it does, but just looking at the error you are getting, im going to assume that this plugin will:

1. Create a game in docks.
      2. Run to the Corrupted Area to see if its up.
      3. If Corrupted Area exists, clear it.
      4. If its not up, port back to town and create a new game.
      5. Loop forever.

This is of course just a complete guess at what the plugin does. Im assuming you are getting the error message because you have created too many games in a row too quickly (probably because the Corrupted Area wasnt there several times in a row).

This is why darkbluefly said
      There is no way you are not going to get flagged for botting if you run something that creates new instances so rapidly for an extended period of time.

As for your error, you can simply not even turn Exilebuddy on and go spam create dock instances and you will see that the game will block you from creating more instances for X amount of time. Thats all thats happening.

11. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

This error means bot detected that there was too many instances already up, so the GUI don't allows it to create more. It's a security to avoid spamming instance manager. Tho, this plugin has been profitable pre2.0 and it would still be if the banrate was not that high. As dbf said, the author/fixers of the plugin cannot, at any point be responsible because you used it.
      Tho this version runs A1-4 zones with good spawnrates for corrupted (if I'm not wrong)

12. ninfetamine

ninfetamine New Member

I understood , but has somehow I change this setting?

13. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I don't think you can, or better : you shouldn't. It's like seatbelts in cars, if you don't wanna die you put them.

14. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

No it just runs docks.
      Devs will have 1-4 spawn zones.

15. ninfetamine

ninfetamine New Member

k ty for attemption^^

but i want change this configuration ^^ farm sac piece soo good

16. poefun

poefun New Member

Is there an easy tweak to have the bot fight it's way to the corrupted zone instead of running there and ignoring enemies?

17. cwliias

cwliias New Member

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Dr\Desktop\EB\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(10,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'v3' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Dr\Desktop\EB\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(14,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Utilities' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Dr\Desktop\EB\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(173,21) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Vector2i' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Dr\Desktop\EB\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(267,71) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AreaChangedEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Dr\Desktop\EB\Plugins\DockCorruptedFarm\DockCorruptedFarm.cs(84,16) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JsonSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Why does it require that setting... and how do i fix this?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    18. replicate

replicate Member

Last edited by jyam; 03.01.2015 at 05:53.
      it's been broken for half a year

19. cwliias

cwliias New Member

Damit... this would be awesome to have working... didnt realize that guy necrod it

20. ApPruuu

ApPruuu Community Developer

i got the plugin working 100%, pm me for details, no it will not be free.