• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] I Want Movement - Use LazyRaider CR's with afk bot bases

Discussion in 'Movement' started by Millz, Apr 27, 2013.

1. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Millz, if that was ment for me, thanks, but the latest svn i can download is 48 and the arrow keys as movement override does not work

2. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

hey millz,

for hunters i'd suggest adding if me.combat && me target==null && me.pet.target != null me.pet.target.target()

:) regards, wonderful plugin

e: or: simply add our pet to our "party-people" :mad:

3. Nashal

Nashal New Member

n1 plugin it works great on my Paladin using pure rotation

;)

4. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

I downloaded this....updated it via svn but Im not seeing it in the plug ins list to set the settings....any ideas? and yes its in the right folder

EDIT: disregard,,,,got it working. Started a fresh folder then svn

5. Devilforce

Devilforce New Member

Thanks man awesome work.

6. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Kinda working but not attacking. Im using GB2 with PR, but when I get to a node with mobs around it, yes I get to face target but it just spams faerie fire (stupid debuff to stop mobs/players from going invisible) does not use any attack spells, especialy the one I put in the pull behavior.

View attachment 5724 2013-07-27 23.08.txt

In this log, its shows oly casting faerie fire only one or twice, in reality it spams it until it goes OOM and then just stands there, the attacks that follow are a result of manualy going into bear mode. Im not sure if this is a problem with IWM or PR. But PR works nromaly when I use it with regular bot bases like Tyrael or Lazy Raider.

7. ticklets

ticklets New Member

Any tips on how to set this to work with your Demonic routine?

I tried it myself, and all it does is run up to an enemy in melee range and wait 2-3 seconds before doing anything.

8. jamiemufu

jamiemufu New Member

Hey, great plugin, Question? When getting attacked while mounted, it doesnt start the CR! It just sits there mounted and dies! Other than that its working flawless!!

9. botorific

botorific New Member

What is so different about dungeonbuddy and CR / movement? Only reliable CR is singular.

IWM works for me for questing, but stops working in dungeonbuddy.

With a melee class it seems to work on the first trash pull but then stops. Casters move on the first pull...but they don't fight.

I could 4 DPS heroics using the CRs available if movement could be figured out.

Anyone else have a different experience?

10. liu6894821

liu6894821 New Member

the plugin covers this?[Plugin] Combat Escape - Get out of combat when bugged .can i use that plugin intead of Combat Escape??

11. woofie

woofie Member

same here!

tried rolling back a few SVN revisions (up to 44). Same problem.

EDIT: one of your older posts said it's a botbase problem. Hope it gets fixed in next release. Unfortunately I have no logs to report this.

12. mattkershaw

mattkershaw New Member

Hey man great plugin, I'm using it along with your Demonic routine. I have an issue that I've been reading about throughout this thread about the bot targeting dead mobs, running up to them and trying to initiate combat (it says invalid target) then moves to the next dead mob along the way and does the same thing over and over until it reaches an alive mob where it starts to fight again. I'm not sure if this was supposed to be fixed by now or if it is an issue you are still working on, if so sorry about that.

Other than this issue the combat seems to run flawless, it's just this is really slowing down the grind I'm doing on the Dinos for the bones. Another thing I noticed was I would set the pull distance to 35 but the bot would eventually change it to 1, so it would end up face-pulling the mob, not really an issue as a warlock as my pet is doing the tanking, it just looks bottish and someone could even get the tag before I do since I'm running up to the mob. No idea if this is anything to do with the plugin, or Demonic routine, or even the profile itself, just thought I would mention that.

Heres a log, I didn't really see my problem in there about the dead mob targeting but then again I probably don't know how to read logs...

Edit: Found out the pull distance was to do with the profile.

Attached Files:

13. Rayz

Rayz New Member

I've only come across one problem with IWM and that's when I try to disable the plugin while HB is running. It crashes HB and forces me to close it and relaunch. The only way to disable IWM is to turn HB off then untick the box in the plugin manager and then turn on HB again. Could we get a fix for this? No log because I'm not playing right now but this error is extremely easy to reproduce.

14. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Why does it stop targeting a mob when or if the mob I'm currently attacking stops targeting me? Especialy with hunters. I dont want the mob to target me, I want the mob to target my pet (for questing/dailies). But when my pet has aggro, it stops attacking. What is the logic behind stop targeting? This log is my monk doing dailies for Golden Lotus rep. and when attacking the large statue, it would un-target every time he did his attack. Why cant I stay targeted untill the mob is dead?

View attachment 4972 2013-08-18 07.18.txt

I've been having this problem with a lot of my toons in different occasions. With my druid when I'm ore farming, sometimes i come across a mob and it attacks and then the mob would would attack an npc, my druid would just stand there in combat and not do anything cause it wont target the mob and it cant continue farming cause it wont mount. And like I said with my hunter, no matter what my hunter stops attacking when my pet has aggro. and all my other toons its just when I do dailies.

15. tdubs96

tdubs96 Member

my kitty is definately having trouble moving behind target... it does it to trash sometimes.. but never the boss... maybe my setttings are wrong? i enabled move behind target

16. Soeski

Soeski Member

Same for me. It does work on trash (not always though; weird) and never on bosses. I recall it also not being in the log (in boss fights), but I did see it during trash fights "attempting to move behind.." something like that.
      No log --> shame on me but I'm @ work :)

17. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Never used it before. But there is no really good Fury Warrior CR out with Movement so i test it. At all very good Idea and works very well. But got the Problem with Trash on Timeless Isle that my Toon sometimes doesnt fight back or even dismount, just stay there and get hit and die mostly when toon stay on mount. And a logic to fight first again the lowest HP Mob would be nice.

18. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

same problem...

19. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

Heya.

Could u add the option to "dismount if in combat"? (checkbox or something)
      some CRs have a "if !Me.Mounted()" switch at the beginning preventing them from starting. Thanks!

e: lol i just read the posts above mine ^^^^

20. auron01

auron01 New Member

that's perfect for me, but I don't know hot to get started, my purpose is simply do aoe, Rushing Jade Wind (Tornado di Giada in italian, as my client).

I try to write this spell on first spot, in english and in italian form, but pg don't use this spell, the plugins is active, and full loaded by the grindbot, but the pg still attack with meele and jab attack, anyhelp or different suggest for my purpose? (again just attack with aoe as first spell)