• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] KeepOnMoving - Stuck handling and more

Discussion in 'Movement' started by mh66, Jul 9, 2016.

?

What do you intend to use/already use⌠ KEEP oи MOVING ⌡ for?

1. Leveling chars with Questing Bot?

27 vote(s)
      55.1%
    2. GatherBuddy2

23 vote(s)
      46.9%
    3. Other

10 vote(s)
      20.4%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

it's working no matter which bot base you choose (it should) :) would you please attach a log showing your KoM settings

2. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

you want me to send you a screenshot of honorbuddy > logs . ? or screenshots of keeponmoving settings?

3. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

there is two cinds of withered hungerer , the first one gives 7-11 aethril herbs the location on azsuna , and the second one location on suramar gives 4-6 starlight rose.

i just got the withered hungerer mob ids from wowhead , the first one that drops 7-11 aethril on azsuna id is : ( 98232 ) , the second one that drops 4-6 starlight rose on suramar id is : ( 98233 ) . i hope that helps :)

4. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

withered hungerer mob spawn sometimes from gathering herbs on suramar and azsuna.

5. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

I have used those ids, so this shouldn't be the culprit. KoM settings are printed into logs so I could have a look at it. Just attach a recent log of your farming char (You'll find a guide how to attach log files in the first post)

6. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

here is two logs of two different characters.

Attached Files:

7. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

Found the culprit: You have selected "None" as GatheringProfession. Withered hungerer routine will not be triggered if "None" is selected

8. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

all of my characters are avoiding withered hungerer mob when it spawns. only on one case the bot is killing withered hungerer , sometime the bot target and kill withererd hungerer if the mob dismount the character or if many mobs are following and ataccking my character. but the bot is not targeting and killing withered hungerer when it spawns.

9. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

yes i just saw it on settings , i changed it to herbalism and mining , and i will tell you the results after that .

but should i keep it only herbalism if i want it to target and kill withered hungerer? or herbalism and mining is fine ?

10. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

In order to reduce CPU load KoM will check if you have selected any gathering profession and will not trigger any of the gathering professions related routines if you have selected "None". In case you don't want to have nodes handles by KoM just select "Skinning".

I will add a setting in next build which lets you choose if you want KoM nodes and training to be handled (in case you just want to use it for killing withered hungerer for example)

11. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

the result is perfect ! , i changed it from " none " to " herbalism and mining " and right now the bot is targeting / killing and looting withered hungerer .

thank you for your work i appreciate it !.

12. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

without keeponmoving , the bot will get stuck every some minutes / hours , but after using keeponmoving , im not watching my pc all the time , and i hope this plugin will always be perfect like now and updated.

thank you for your work on this plugin i appreciate it.

13. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

I have used Honorbuddy from the beginning and haven't used it for some years and started using it again last year. I was quite frustrated as there have been several times, I had HB running over night just to see next morning it might has worked for about 10 mins. :(

Wonderful to hear you enjoy it and it is working as intended :) If you have some ideas in mind how to improve it, just let me know :)

14. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

sure , i will let you know if i know how to imporove it , but im poor i don't know how to do any simple profile lol sorry xD , but keep going and don't give up :) .

15. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

hello again mh66 , before i changed " none " to " herbalism and mining " , i was making 5 / 6 k gold per hour , but after i changed it to " herbalism and mining " , i just made around 2.5k gold / 3k gold per hour , actually the bot is killing and looting withered hungerer , but the problem is
      the bot is avoiding many herbs / ores , do you know what is the problem and how can i fix it?

16. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

Change to "Skinning" until I have added a setting which lets you disable node handling.

The plugin was designed to skill mining/herbalism while using questbot to level up your chars; so it will evaluate each single node if it will actually give skill points, is nearby, has too many mobs around, has elite mobs around, char's skill level is currently high enough, etc. and blacklist nodes that will not meet those conditions (in order not to waste too much time while questing). This blacklisting is within the plugin and doesn't influence bot base.

Which bot base do you use?

17. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

im actually using both , questing and gatherbuddy2 , because im using more than 1 account , and im using a different profile for each of my accounts , i tried using skinning , but the bot got stuck on skinning profession trainer on stormwind , so i will just stay on " none " , and i will wait the new settings , thank you again for your work and i appreciate it . :)

18. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

[​IMG]

v3.1.16

꙰ Setting added
      - Gather Nodes
      - Train Skill(s)

꙰ Minor change
      - In order to prevent hovering, char should first start to start flying navigation and will then switch to ground mount if unsuccessfull

19. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

how can i donate to you? you deserve it !

20. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

There's a donate button in the first post