• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Mr.ItemRemover2 - Deletes , Opens and Sells items in your Bags

Discussion in 'Leveling' started by CodenameG, Oct 4, 2012.

1. hahnottoday

hahnottoday New Member

Hello, Could you update this so that it opens pvp strongboxes in draenor. Please

2. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

In my VM Take 1 mins to move again when check....

3. Necro19

Necro19 Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    4. Qisse

Qisse New Member

Why cant I find the plugin? I have installed the plugin into the "plugin" folder....?

5. tavsimms

tavsimms New Member

Does this plug-in mail items? I wanna save all crafting mats possible and send them to another toon to store them.

6. emre3877

emre3877 New Member

i cant find in plugins. what i do wrong?

7. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

Hey is it possible to somehow set this plugin up to use the vendor mount in a specific zone? I'm trying to find a way to use the vendor mount inside an instance (instead of outside).

8. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Is there a way to slow it down? I get a lot of item busy and it misses half the items in the bag. If i stand there and open vendor window over and over it eventually sells everything on the list.

9. Madcatz

Madcatz Member

not sure on that but u can always put a green item or some thing in your bags an see what does what

10. Yixin

Yixin New Member

Hi is there a way one can write a code in Questbot to call the function in MIR2 to manually remove items instead of every x mins (such as 'custombehavior xxxxx' )?

I tried to set the x mins= 0 means, and call 'custombehavior enableplugin/disableplugin' but it doesnt work.

Thanks

11. zlomegalz

zlomegalz New Member

I have the exact same issue, if you could modify SVN to add an option for delay on combining, we can find the right number ourselves and change accordingly per farm location and items.

Currently Im attempting to write a profile that does this, but Im getting parse errors with the While statement, idk why since im essentially stealing from a working profile, and just changing the item value, very confused.

12. Madcatz

Madcatz Member

you both also for the time being use (plugin) Tidybags3

13. Erson

Erson Member Legendary

I dont get why guys, but sometimes bot doest remove items at all neither sell, btw refreshment plugin - should be installed or not? What plugins woudl you use with Itemremover + cava plgin , anythign else good for lvling?

14. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Anyone else with the Problem, if using this Plugin with Grindbot and MIR is checking the Bags that the Toon stays a while at the same Place till he go on? If disable MIR he go on instantly.
      Looks like MIR is doing something like a Wait time for everything running in HB.

15. mrlahey

mrlahey New Member

This plugin NEEDS an option to NOT run checks while in combat. Nothing worse than the bot pulling a nice big pack of mobs, or a super duper rare that we've been camping, only to have MIR completely stop EVERYTHING mid-combat and just sit there letting said mobs/rare bash our face in for 20-30 seconds until it determines there's nothing to sell. I've died dozens upon dozens of times because of this, and once while running Enyo with plugins enabled (forgot to disable it since I know MIR will fuck me over), it stopped mid-fight during a progression raid, contributing to a wipe. After doing some math, I'm much better off starting my grinds with an empty bag and leaving MIR disabled until the next time I'm at the PC to manually sell all the stuff. Even if the bot stops due to no bag space, it's still saving more time than the dozens of times per night my bot will die because MIR stopped it from doing...anything.

16. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

and here i was all excited to have stumbled upon this :p Is your pc really old? I cant imagine it taking THAT long to check the bags? Can the intervals be changed? It shouldnt have to check very frequently at all.. i mean how often are you filling your bags?

Also does it go to a vendor? Summon the guild herald? use the mount? Any or all of the above? Can you choose what you want to sell all the way up to and including soulbound epic stuff etc?

That is all :p

17. Freakymarek

Freakymarek Guest

It is possible to make it more width, because this interface is very small to collect my Bags :/

18. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

how to add raw beast hide scraps to the combine list? Its showing them as in my bag.. i have hundreds, yet it doesnt combine them.

yes I have combine on :) It will combine them once if i click the "run now" button or whatever its labeled as but wont function on its own regardless of whether i have the timer set to 0, the plugin set to "on loot" etc.

i skimmed over the misc tab and i could have missed it but at first glance it doesnt seem like raw beast hide scraps is even IN the list :p

19. jeffrey980

jeffrey980 New Member

too bad the plugin also sell items i put on the protect tab :(

20. hyperspeed666

hyperspeed666 New Member