• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. maybe

maybe Community Developer

add a MyPetsAlive ISGREATERTHAN 2 to the swapout logic for a quickfix

2. godpan

godpan Member

Guys, I need a logic file for Harpy Youngling or hyacinth macaw, can you create it for me, please?

3. SK8ERNARK

SK8ERNARK New Member

how to make that pets were not changed? they malnkom xn start stagnant and lose 80% of battles

4. Krusca

Krusca New Member

This doesn't work for me,

[PB] Swapping something
      [PB] Doing Logic
      [PB] Forced swap
      [PB] Pet Ratings - Slot 1 : -200000 Slot 2 : -202800 Slot 3 : -102740
      [PB] Swapping something

Tryed also whit http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/119490-powerleveling-pets-guide.html same setting. Just swapping pets. Only Pokehbuddy plugin active

And when I try to change value in Rating Setting, it's impossible to save, if I change that in Pokehbuddy.xml nothing appear

EDIT

"Fixed" after H5 of try, In Advanced Setting check the: I know what I doing, unlock please! and set manually

petHP * 0 * HPFactor (add 0 *)
      advantage * 0 * AdFactor
      disadvantage * 0 * DisFactor
      (petLevel - enemylevel) * 0 * LevelFactor
      and save.

Now the first pet you want to level exit for first. Also I have used PetSwapper and work too.

5. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

I just get massive amounts of errors when I do this.

6. HBfanboy1980

I'm running a log now with detailed logging turned on so I can post, but I am trying to understand why it would swap my low lvl low health pet back in before swapping to my level 25 ringer pet at 100% HP.... it doesn't do this all the time, but its been doing it a considerable amount lately. it seems to happen more with lower lvl pets rather than higher lvl pets.

7. thekartel

thekartel New Member

Hi i've been trying to make a logic for the lil' bad wolf but i cant make it to work.

How im trying to do the logic is :

SWAPOUT Health(THISPET) ISLESSTHAN 30
      CASTSPELL(2) EnemyPetsAlive EQUALS 100
      CASTSPELL(3) HASBUFF(313) EQUALS false
      CASTSPELL(1) HASBUFF(313) EQUALS false $ HASBUFF(542) EQUALS false

313 is the spell id for mangle and 542 is the spell id for Howl.

Im trying to make it cast mangle then howl and at last i want it to cast claw only when the enemy pet has these two debuff. But when i try this logic he only does Howl and Claw he doesnt do Mangle . Can someone help me please.

sorry for my english i dont know if what i said made sense :s

8. toliman

toliman Member

i ... typed out a few things, and then forgot to hit send.

anyway. it's sort of getting a bit "dummies guide to Pokeh"

... in this case, i can see the need to explain a few things

1/ the logic you have, none of it works. line 1 is OK, but 2 can't work, 3, you're checking the wrong buff and wrong player 4, will not work because 2 and 3 won't work.

assume in any pet logic, that each line is run separately. if it's true, it will do that first, and ignore everything below it.

2/ forgetting to add in a check for the cooldowns will slow the pet logic.
      3/ not leaving in CASTSPELL(1) COOLDOWN(1) EQUALS false will also slow things down.

4/ there's nearly always an exception for 1-5, you just have to know why and how to use it.

5/ every line in a Pet Logic, checks for a condition to be true, or false. except for the last line, which should always be "true".

6/ there are only ever going to be 3 EnemyPets, checking for 100 enemy pets, will always return false.
      7/ i expect you meant to use HASENEMYBUFF(313) instead of HASBUFF(313)

so, with that in mind ( i don't have a bad wolf to test this, as it's bad. haven't had luck with tideskipper drop either)

Step 1
      Start with the pet's Spells / Loadout.
      Lil' Bad Wolf - NPC - World of Warcraft bad wolf,

Step 2
      Work out the spell order to use
      #1 is the damage, #2 is a debuff, #3 is a weak execute that does no damage.

2,3,1 will work.

Step 3
      Handle any odd behaviours needed for the pet to work properly,
      i.e. health. speed. weather, debuffs.

because you're going to want to kill quickly, there's going to be no real benefit to a 5% bonus mangle when you could just use a 25% claw / 30% counterstrike (YMMV)

if you prefer to re-apply mangle when the enemy is nearly dead, then take out the enemy health check.

if you switch Claw (level 1) with Counterstrike(level 10), it will become a bit more ferocious, but, you'd have #1, and #3 on cooldown... see how it goes.

logic should look like this, i will edit as needed.

SWAPOUT Health(THISPET) ISLESSTHAN 30
      PASSTURN HASBUFF(927) ...
      CASTSPELL(2) ENEMYPETHEALTH ISGREATERTHAN 40 $ HASENEMYBUFF(313) EQUALS false $ COOLDOWN(2) EQUALS false
      CASTSPELL(3) ENEMYPETHEALTH ISGREATERTHAN 40 $ HASENEMYBUFF(542) EQUALS false $ COOLDOWN(3) EQUALS false
      CASTSPELL(1) COOLDOWN(1) EQUALS false

9. justicero

justicero Member

Hello, nice work with this plugin, i have a question, can anyone help me to setup the plugin / bot to always start with same pet ? seems it doesn't do that.

10. HBfanboy1980

Anyone have a comprehensive list of buff IDs? Cause for example Mangle buff is 313 per the guy above, but the spell ID is 314.... where do I find this?

Wowhead is not reliable in this regards like faction IDs etc.. that i can find with developer tools.

11. toliman

toliman Member

i started to make a list about ... 4 months ago. kind of gave up as there's way too many pet abilities to pen and paper keep a list of.
      there's perhaps 400+ unique abilities out there in about 9-11 categories.

some share the auras and multi-round abilities, some share the same name, some are the same as the spell ID, or are different, etc.

the Pet Database (from blizzard) API , links to the wowhead and Petsear.ch DB's and they each have their own APIs/databases, but as you note, it's not easy to correlate, because the API is limited in what works out-of-game i.e the armory, the Armory API and in-game LUA, being the pet battles and the pet journal, all use different and similar numbers for each pet. and then there's the protected LUA for displaying enemy pet and PVP pet cooldowns and so on, which makes things wierd.

so, you kind of have to record everything, then sort it out into categories,
      There's the Spell ID, which is similar to the Ability and Ability ID (sort of like the button and the explosion have different ID's ) for each pet.
      there's the Layout ID (what each pet can do in their 3 slots) for each pet.
      the aura ID (what gets buffed/debuffed) and then there's weather ID's, if there's a cooldown, how many turns it takes to apply, etc.

e.g. here's the list of stuns i have, 927, 926, 822, 734, 498, 174 and here's the wowhead ability URL for each so you know it links up.
      Asleep - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Sleep
      Stunned - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Stunned
      Polymorphed - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Polymorphed
      Crystal Prison - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Crystal Prison
      Asleep - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Asleep
      Stunned - Battle Pet Ability - World of Warcraft -- Stunned

those, will lock you out of play.

you can see that 174 / 927 are similar-ish, i think they don't keep a consistent list internally, so you get a few WTF events.

So, long answer is, there's no real "list" of abilities.

most of those are auras, which we'd need to record for buff/debuff watching. The good news is, simca, made an addon called pet accuracy recorder (PAR), which works for this purpose, since he used it for recording accuracy of pet battle events over time, this list is just the auras that are for multi-rounds.

there's also a few for liftoff, cocoon, that could be used in a PvP profile to swap pets out, or you could use crystal prison/cocoon/cleanse to self-block some enemy pet abilities. etc. to say this is a fraction of the work, is putting it mildly.

Code:
      PAR.MultiTurnAbilities={
      	[175]=4, -- Volcano (aura)
      	[217]=5, -- Curse of Doom (aura)
      	[242]=2, -- Undead (passive)
      	[246]=3, -- Hibernation (aura)
      	[260]=3, -- Fading (aura)
      	[274]=2, -- Wish (aura)
      	[280]=2, -- Overload (aura)
      	[328]=3, -- Eggs (aura)
      	[329]=2, -- Hatchlings (aura)
      	[381]=2, -- Brittle Webbing (aura)
      	[385]=4, -- XE-321 Boombot (aura)
      	[399]=2, -- Entangling Roots (aura)
      	[401]=3, -- Stun Seed (aura)
      	[417]=4, -- Geyser (aura)
      	[469]=3, -- Agony (aura)
      	[496]=3, -- Drowsy (aura)
      	[498]=2, -- Asleep (aura)
      	[512]=3, -- Whirlpool (aura)
      	[540]=2, -- Chew (aura)
      	[599]=3, -- Emerald Dream (aura)
      	[601]=3, -- Time Bomb (aura)
      	[605]=3, -- Elementium Bolt (aura)
      	[623]=3, -- Ice Tomb (aura)
      	[633]=2, -- Confusing Sting (aura)
      	[637]=2, -- Sticky Grenade (aura)
      	[653]=2, -- Haunt (aura)
      	[660]=2, -- Spreading Infection (aura)
      	[661]=2, -- Spreading Infection (aura)
      	[662]=2, -- Spreading Infection (aura)
      	[671]=3, -- Snap Trap (aura)
      	[720]=2, -- Clone (aura)
      	[734]=2, -- Crystal Prison (aura)
      	[738]=2, -- Nevermore (aura)
      	[747]=3, -- Spore Shrooms (aura)
      	[787]=2, -- Frostbite (aura)
      	[798]=2, -- Dark Simulacrum (aura)
      	[799]=2, -- Mrrrgglllrggghl (aura)
      	[810]=3, -- Magma Trap (aura)
      	[926]=2, -- Asleep (aura)
      	[927]=2, -- Stunned (aura)

etc.

HBfanboy1980 likes this.
    12. HBfanboy1980

You sir are a god. I f'in mean that from the bottom of my heart. Can I PM you if I have questions?

+REP

13. Olaola

Olaola New Member

I should say that this is the best plugin ever. It gives insane quantity of possibilities in pet logic...
      <3

14. Mbitz

Mbitz New Member

i don`t know if the problem is in Pokebuddy or in battle pet swapper...

i use battle pet swapper to level my pets...so that it puts 2 low level pets and 1 high level pet in the team...

i think it`s the pokebuddy rating system...

always if a battle starts one of these plugins changes my team that the high level pet is in slot 1...the low level pets do not come to fight because the high level kills the target.

no EP f?r the low levels = no level up =/

need help

15. toliman

toliman Member

this is common enough. Open Pokeh config window, choose the Advanced tab at the top.
      choose the "default levelling" profile from the drop down box on the left side if it does not show up at first, and then hit load profile next to it.
      close Pokehbuddy.

View attachment 100503 a picture of what it should look like, give or take some changes.

it occasionally needs to be set like this if you haven't opened Pokehbuddy on that character before, as it needs to save some settings
      . or if you have a new install of HB, or PB.
      or if the moon is in the 7th house, and jupiter aligns with mars ...,

many reasons can come up that will change the rating system and cause this issue, it's more than likely due to a fresh config.

16. HBfanboy1980

I have added 2 additional lines above the default logic to ensure i can always power lvl pets as low as lvl 5/6. the firsts swaps out the pet as soon as it has less than 99% HP and the second will swap it out as soon as it has "poison". It's a failsafe so that you can adjust for when pets get to be a higher level and so you make sure they get swapped back out when pokehbuddy swaps them in when 2nd pet dies as it often will. I havent had a pet above lvl 8 die in 2 or 3 thousand pet battles disregarding some major failure or a derp on my part. Sometimes pet have default logics already built in pet settings and they override the default logics... but no biggie.

SWAPOUT MyPetLevel ISLESSTHAN 25 $ Health(THISPET) ISLESSTHAN 99
      SWAPOUT MyPetLevel ISLESSTHAN 25 $ HASBUFF(379) EQUALS true

17. justicero

justicero Member

Really nobody know how to make it start always with same pet ?

18. Valpo

Valpo Member

Seriously, I wish I could use this plugin but I'm not a computer engineer and I have no clue what so ever. I just hope one day you make a more user friendly version.

19. toliman

toliman Member

i have not tested this out, so, YMMV.

starting with the same pet, IDK. it's not hard to do.
      it's everything afterwards.

i believe you can get this to work if you disable the pet swapping/ratings on the advanced tab, with the "I knao whatz do wif buttons, heet mah to Proseedz in your Pets o Batizzleszs" option. (i may be contemporising the title of the GUI item.)

of course, this requires knowing what to do after this point, and also requires knowing how to set up a new pet rating system, and the conditions you would have in mind that would benefit from doing so.

from there, i *believe* you can then edit the first pet slot loaded on the first tab,

which hard-sets the pet order for the swaps. but, at the moment, the rating system works as a "empty shell" for equal level pet battles, and the rating system handles all sorts of conditions for regular battles. replacing it with ... nothing, would do as you require, but it's everything else that would be disabled in the process.

if i speculate,
      it's semi-useful for PvP to put up a buff from the val'kyr, anubisath idol, crow, or something longer lasting, an aura/effect, like darkness, or a stun, different weather,

also for power-levelling pets. you'd probably want a meta-condition that ranks pets with 100% health, below level 25, as 12,300 (random high number) and then rank them as -11,000 (random low number) once they drop below 99%, forcing them to the bottom of the swap list. or treated as dead.

and, while that seems valid, what if there's 2 pets below 25, 1 level 25, and the level 25 pet dies. it would have to forfeit the fight entirely if all 3 read as dead. so, yes, it's complicated.

speculatively,

there's a possibility of adding in swap-logic, i.e. choosing how and when to swap in pets, it's very much outside the current pokehbuddy design, because

1/ it would not work like the rating system, it would have to replace the rating system or use the numeric rating system, as indicated in the example with specific switches or new variables that require situations
      2/ you'd have to work out those situations ahead of time.
      3/ and put code up to do things under those situations.
      4/ a meta-logic like this, would have to override per-pet logic for certain odd events, like auras, weather and stun/polymorph/suicides and future random hijinks.
      5/ doing so, would mean having a list of things to do with that setting, which would get more confusing than it currently is.

6/ if you think 4 to 24 lines of conditions is bad ... heh.

you'd need
      a list of pets in your team (or a handful of "counters" as unique stored pets, or "counter Teams" stored for PvP)

someone to actually test these teams out and put in all the ID's and layouts for you.

a list of enemy pets, or their auras and abilities.
      what they can counter,
      what their main cooldown is
      how to counter specific enemy abilities (by pet name)
      when to swap,
      what to swap to
      ... if you need specific pets to swap in against enemy pets
      storing the current cooldown for specific enemy pets,
      remembering how long an ability has a cooldown for, so you can swap in pets to "absorb" a cooldown, etc.
      keeping up an aura or buff on a team by swapping in that pet or pets to keep that buff alive.

and then, storing all of that, or keeping a set of teams ... a normal team would be 1 unique pet each slot, so the number of teams is 551 x 550 x 549 ... a small number of possible options. well, mathematically.
      you can also have 3 of the same pet, so the number's slightly larger, 551x551x551. if you remove the duplicate critters and so on, but add in the breed types, it goes up again. etc. my memory of grade school memory about coin tosses and probability experience/memory is rough, but i'm sure it's more like ... 650! because of the max number of pets you can have under a b.net account, and not the maximum possilbe pets. 650! is ... large.

eventually.

until it becomes a necessity for raiding or dailies or something more potentially exploitative,

it's still a hobby. and should be enjoyed or ... tolerated ... etc.

and while it's difficult to get working,
      it just needs someone else, or yourself, to do the work... and therein lies the complication :p

20. HBfanboy1980

Absolutely need a way to forfeit with some conditions other than no upgrades. This should be the top priority!

Ex: FORFEIT myPET slot(1) EQUALS ALIVE(false) or whatever :)