• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Speedy - Auto Sprint Buff

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Proto, May 28, 2015.

1. Proto

Proto New Member

[Plugin] Speedy - Auto Sprint Buff

DESCRIPTION:
      Speedy is a very simple plugin created to ensure that your Sprint buff is enabled while running around out-of-combat.

It will not cast Sprint in combat, while mounted, or you are dead.

Speedy should not conflict with any Combat Routine.

Works with any bot base and combat routine that does not already handle Sprint on cool-down and where Sprint is viable.

INSTALLATION:
      Take the Speedy zip file and unzip it in your folder "Rebornbuddy/Plugins/"
      Once that is done you should have the file path "Rebornbuddy/Plugins/Speedy/Speedy.cs"

UPDATES:
      Version 1.0 - Initial release

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    2. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

This looks pretty cool, however being that I already use Leviathan Helper to always sprint, I won't use this. That being said, if Leviathan Helper ever hits EoL, this will be handy for me, this will be even more handy for those who are more worried about looking legit.

Nice work either way ^^!

3. Proto

Proto New Member

True.. I thought of using Leviathan Helper when you suggested it to me in another thread, but as you stated then and again here, it is a "hack" to sprint 100% of the time, no cool down.
      This plugin uses the legitimate in game Sprint buff for 20sec with 10 sec remaining cool down before it can be recast by the plugin.
      For those wanting to err on the side of caution, this is the plugin for you.

4. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Handy for those that don't have their chocobo yet and need to get to fates quickly :)