• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Squire - A Battleground Follower Plugin

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 15, 2010.

1. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Hay Bobby Gret Plugin man, only thing i'm seeing it do is sometimes when when it rolls up on the mob enemy it dose not target them and attack. I have tryed with the defalt hawker, Fps's hunter, and the Simple Shot CC's. So he will not attack sometimes until attacked. Dont know if a log file will help, if ya need one i can get ya one. Thanks agian for the plugin.

2. Blizz

Blizz New Member

It seems like on my hunter he doesn't like to attack anyone.

3. 5542Jaded

5542Jaded New Member

What CC you using? simpleshot attacks for me FPS's CC thou doesnt like to attack.

4. shane86

shane86 New Member

Trying it now will post my results.

5. Blizz

Blizz New Member

Exactly what I'm using.

6. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Yea Simple Shot works abit better , but it has the problem of not chasing once there out of range. Will just sit there and spam pet stuff. Also I think Simple Shot is a dead project now have not seen anything from creater in sometime.

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes, please provide a complete debug log file for the Default Hunter or for FPS Hunter and I'll get with the CC developer and see if we can nail down.

8. gehoornde

gehoornde New Member

Only downside I'm noticing at this very moment is when you're in a BG with others botters we're all following each other and nothing happens :D
      It's very obvious who's usng this plugin if you're using it yourself. This is nt a complaint though, it's kinda funny.

9. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Ok hears to from erlier today if they don't do it ill see if I can get some new ones for ya .

Attached Files:

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks GraveWalker. If you could either help narrow down the timeframe of the occurrence your referring to (first file has 6800+ lines in it, second has 4200+) or create another one and note the time displayed on your computer clock so I can find the representative fight in the log file that would be terrific. Thanks for your help, Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

There is apparently another bot that does this also. When I was initially developing (so Squire hadn't been released yet), I targeted a character as a leader that it turns out was already following me. I stopped HB and towed it by some obstacles that if it was an afk'er just typing /follow it should have gotten stuck on and didn't. It was that occurrence in initial testing that had me add the timeout if a character stands still for a configurable amount of time (default 25 seconds) and blacklist them as a leader. Of course, there are legitimate cases like when defending a PvP objective a character may stand still for awhile. I'll look at adding a different timeout for that in the next release so there is a greater tolerance for standing still when defending a flag, base, etc.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
    12. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Yea ill get on that in the morning bro. Need some sleep. Ill make sure to have it for ya bt tommarow afternoon. thanks agian.

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Same here... turning in myself. Will keep an eye out for your post. Thanks, Bobby53

14. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

I must say that I'm very impressed with this. The death count drops from 20+ (which I think screams bot especially when the others don't even have more than 8) to low single digits depending on circumstances. Been using this for several hours now in AB cta as a resto shaman with your shamwow and I'm constantly in the top 3 in healing done and the 2-6 killing blows are a nice extra ^^. it's not an exaggeration if I say that the bot performs better than most players that I meet in bgs. Last praise, I promise, I've seen the bot turn the tide of a battle quite a few times with properly timed CDs. Have't seen the bot perform in other bgs though, looking forward to when this'll work in sota and ioc, that way I can finally pvp bot without worrying too much.

Only minor complains are the mount/dismount issue and that I have to stock up on lots drinks as the bot goes through half a stack per bg due to the extensive healing =p

15. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Posted a log with this issue in it.

I checked the log and no idea what the problem might be.

16. Crni

Crni New Member

Good work

Plugin is great. Keep improving it . Will get superb over time . 2 thumbs up from me :p

17. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Ok, hear is the first one Bobby. This was done with Hawker's BM CC. Started at 7:31 am. Entered AB at 7:36 am. 7:37 am not attacking until attacked. 7:41 am Not attacking, then remounts while combat around him , drops off mount and attacks. 7:42 no attack. 7:45 no attack. 7:46 not attacking Rmounts, drops off and attacks. 7:49 a CC error i think. Will not follow the target but stands in place and spams pet stuff out of range. 7:51 no attack. Hope this helps. Ill go try one with FPS hunter next.

Attached Files:

18. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Ok Bobby, This is FPS's Hunter CC. Started at 8:01 am. 8:11 am enter AB. 8:13 combat around no attacking. 8:1am Cobat around no attacking. 8;14 no attacking. 8:15 no attacking. 8:16 no attacking. 8:17 CC error i thing. Attacked but when traget left range stood there and spamed pet stuff. 8:18 no attacking until attacked. 8:19 no attacking until attacked. Ok will try Simple Shot next.

Attached Files:

19. trichomer

trichomer New Member

<MoveDelayMS>0</MoveDelayMS> made it more smother

MegatoN likes this.
    20. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

Ok and hear is Simple Shot. Started at 8:28 Entered AB at 8:38. 8:42 2 times it did not attack. 8:43 no attack until attacked. 8:43 no attack until attacked. 8:44 2 times did not attack until attacked the secound time. 8:48 no attack. 8:49 no attack until attacked. 8:51 keep targeting the same target over and over after 4 or 5 times then attacked. 8:54 no attack combat close mounted, then dismounted and attacked.8:56 no attack. 8:58 no attack mounted dismounted then attacked. 9:00 no attack until attacked. Hope these can help ya bro i like the plug in but as you can see the hunter just dose not like to target. until its attacked. and tharts not the best thing for a ranged class , pluse it looks bad to follow a guy around for a few and then when he gets attacked you just stand there. also if i started the attack the bot would fight normal. dont know if thats info you would need.

Attached Files: