• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] StashBuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tormiasz, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tormiasz

Tormiasz Community Developer

No problems so far? Anyone?

2. Profiler

Profiler New Member

In the basic options I can't check "global enable"
      "Count every x town-run's" doesn't seem to work for me.

3. Tormiasz

"Global Enable" is disabled for now because it's doing nothing. Any logs please so I could see why it's not working? Because it's working on my side.

4. Profiler

Profiler New Member

Could it be that he is counting every run but simply not selling after x amount of runs even when he hits the desired sell amount?

5. Tormiasz

You are propably counting not properly. If you'll set "Min to Save" value, the amount to trigger the sell task is MinToStart+MinToSave.

Counting and selling is handled from single function, no way it would count but not sell.

New Version.
      Completly rewritten Withdrawing logic and I didn't test it at all. Should work, but I highly not recommend to run it on production. Just for testing. Please write here if it's working well (or not) for you.

Changelog:
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    6. Profiler

Profiler New Member

7. Tormiasz

Download the new version I posted one post above yours and see if it works. If it's not, upload your ExileBuddy log and place it here.

v.0.3.1 Small bug fix
      Place this to Tasks\HandleCurrencyTask.cs
      http://pastebin.com/raw/5KiBqggQ

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    8. roneo1

roneo1 Member

Hey tormiasz, thanks for your contribution.

I also suggest that you add scroll of wisdom upgrade to portal scrolls, and portal scrolls to transmutation orbs, it is useful, the scrolls can gather quite a bit, depending on build/grind area etc. That also follows the same upgrade progression, they can be added below transmutation->augmentation in the UI.

Cheers =)

9. Tormiasz

It's not that simple when you have both upgrade and downgrade set up. Some logic must be made to handle both at one time. For example you want to exchange portals for Transmut's but you also want to exchange portals for wisdoms. What to do now? :)

10. roneo1

roneo1 Member

Add a small text in the UI next to the option and tell the user that the options are mutually exclusive. So they have to pick what they want, personally I dont care about downgrading whatsoever so the choice is obvious for me.

11. Tormiasz

I could do that, but people would write about that problem multiple times a day, I guarantee it.

12. roneo1

roneo1 Member

Hehe I know what you mean, but we also need to assume that users have a minimal understanding and reading ability. The text should be somewhere next to the options there and say something like "DON'T USE THIS IF YOU HAVE DOWNGRADING ENABLED"

edit: if there's also wisdom->portal and portal->transmutation the entire currency upgrade cycle is complete and I think far more people care about that tbh.

13. Tormiasz

If something can be fucked up, people would find a way. Trust me, I'm not into doing community stuff for one month. The code must be idiot-proof.

New version released, fixed a bug.

14. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Stop telling community they're idiot, they already know ;D jk bras

15. VChase

VChase New Member

could u add selling transmutes for wisdom scroll's and keep a min amount ?

16. Tormiasz

Already answered about this. Maitaining downgrade and upgrade at the same time will require some more logic. I'm busy on other project ATM and have little to no time left to sit and think about it.

17. Tormiasz

v.0.3.3 released. Bug with withdrawing has been fixed.

18. Dbuddy

Dbuddy Member

works great with the previous version.

didn't even try v.0.3.1. because i think there is no need to play around with scrolls when AIF got this option buildt-in.

i hope this gets support through all the new PoE and EB versions that might follow

19. Tormiasz

Thanks for good words :) Really apreciate it.

20. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

Hey Tormiasz,

Having some issues with latest release for some reason. Fresh install after the patch, copied across settings etc but new install of SB. I am getting the following on load up:

Code:
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at System.Windows.Media.ImageSourceConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
         at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertFromString(String text)
         at StashBuddy.Helpers.CurrencyNameToBitMapConverter.Convert(Object value, Type targetType, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture) in [root directory]\Plugins\StashBuddy\StashBuddy\Helpers\MiscHelpers.cs:line 23
         at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
         at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
         at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
         at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachOverride(DependencyObject target, DependencyProperty dp)
         at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.OnAttach(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
         at System.Windows.Baml2006.WpfKnownMemberInvoker.SetValue(Object instance, Object value)
         at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.SetValue(XamlMember member, Object obj, Object value)
         at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.SetValue(Object inst, XamlMember property, Object value)
         at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_ApplyPropertyValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlMember prop, Object value, Boolean onParent)
         at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_DoAssignmentToParentProperty(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
         at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_AssignProvidedValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
         at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteEndObject()
         at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
         at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
         at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
         at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
         at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
         at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
         at StashBuddy.Gui.InitializeComponent() in [root directory]\Gui.xaml:line 1
         at StashBuddy.Gui..ctor() in [root directory]\Plugins\StashBuddy\StashBuddy\Gui.xaml.cs:line 36
         at StashBuddy.StashBuddy.get_Control() in [root directory]\Plugins\StashBuddy\StashBuddy\StashBuddy.cs:line 151
         at Exilebuddy.BotWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????(Object )
         at Exilebuddy.BotWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????()
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
         at (Dispatcher , Action )
         at Exilebuddy.BotWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????(Object )
      It is at the point of loading through the plugins so didn't think needed a full log, let me know if you do though.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.