• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Pokemon Auto Gym Battle?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by SydneyLe0112, Apr 30, 2017.

1. SydneyLe0112

SydneyLe0112 New Member

Do pokefarmer soon will have auto Gym Battle?
      Anyone know where i can download one?

2. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

In my opinion PF and Lazymon are not developed right now anymore. They are doing something else.

3. pokerumpo

pokerumpo Member

I agree, aside from API updates there doesn't seem to be much going on here. It was great fun, hopefully something new will show up. I always wanted the manual walking paths, seems like a super easy thing to add given all of the features that exist already. Oh well.

4. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Guys I do not know where you are getting this false and misleading impression from, but we have stated quite a bit we are working on PokeFarmer 2.0 with mac support and alot of new features added into it, in the mean time we are still updating the API for PokeFarmer 1.0 and it will be updated when it is actually ready. Support and updates are still happening and Pokefarmer is still VERY much alive.

As for the OP's question, pokefarmer will NEVER support automated GYM battling as it was never intended for such. It would destroy the game in an irreparable way and would bring the final attention of Niantic upon us, which is also not desirable. Pokefarmer was meant for individual convenience and growth, battling gyms should always be manual and local.