• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Project: The Store

Discussion in 'TheBuddyStore' started by bossland, Aug 22, 2014.

1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

likely the account you used on the store isn't the one that your key is attached to.

2. rtc1974

rtc1974 New Member

How can I check/correct this?
      All I did was use the same email address to register with the buddy store...

3. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

its been a few days and i only seen one item been added to the store. =/ Update Nvm there a hole bunch its just none hit the front page.

Also you should allow/ consider Packages I bought millz Warlock premium not knowing about his store where he offers a package. If his package or TaunHa package was on the store i would of bought them already.
      Also If you ever put Millz package up i would like to know if i pay the diffrence if i could upgrade. " thats only if it happens " I hope it happens because i would prefer to buy threw buddy store
      Love the store.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    4. laria

laria Well-Known Member

It depends on the developers if their products get added or not though.
      Also each addition will be reviewed and checked before it is made available, which takes additional time.

5. highend

highend Member

Two suggestions:

- Please add an additional column to the "My Purchases" website: "Last update"
      It should list date & time for the last posted changelog for each item

It's a tedious task to go through all items and look up the latest changes. With such a column it's a piece of cake to see when a routine was last updated and if it's worth to look at the changelog's page for it

- It would be nice if all already bought products would be marked as such (by some kind of stamp "Already bought" in the lower right corner) instead of showing the price tag for them

6. dilbog

dilbog Member

I have a slight Issue and wondering what is the best way to get it fixed.

I have 2 honorbuddy keys one of them a single user and the other a 3/6 or unlimited user account cant remember how many on the second tbh.
      So I added my millz products to my single user keys then thought to myself hold on I cannot use them on my multi user account so I contacted millz and he said contact hb support.

So what are my options here? I have all 3 of his routines that before this I could use at the same time the way it is standing now I am stuck using one at a time.
      The thing is the single user is my main account with everything setup the way I like, the multi user account I use for multi boxing or running gathering/mining not doing any of these thing atm but when WoD arrives I will want to be doing these things again.
      I also have all of tuanha's and marbis routines aswell but have held of adding them not even sure they got this sorted out yet but anyway getting off the point.

Will I be able to get my 2 Honorbuddy accounts Merged or can the team transfer my purchases over to my second account as it seems unfair that I had the ability to run 13 routines or any combination of those routines with out running any copy twice as they where all sold as separate items. Now for millz routines atm I am limited to one at a time when I could run 3 before so would love a solution to this before I add the other 10 routines I paid for.

Thanks

7. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

You can contact support to get your keys merged or get your purchases transferred to other buddyauth account.

support@thebuddyforum.com

8. dilbog

dilbog Member

Thats good news.

Thanks

9. Keanu

Keanu Member Buddy Store Developer

10. laria

laria Well-Known Member

I want to highlight this part , apart from the fact that it might take a while for him to go through his e-mails

11. rtc1974

rtc1974 New Member

Yep. Same key number. still no items visible from buddy store.

12. laria

laria Well-Known Member

If you can see things on buddyauth for the key but not see them on the bot,make sure they have a green background and are enabled for streaming therefore

13. shifty

shifty New Member

I have already purchased some of the items forsale in the store. How do I get them added to my account? (Portal, Demonic, TuanHa, etc)

14. laria

laria Well-Known Member

their authors can help you with the procedure

15. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I can't speak for anyone other than Millz, but to get your products you've already purchased from Millz prior to the store, go to http://www.millz.biz/claim/

And, if this post is against rules (just trying to help the OP out with info on getting stuff he's already purchased) then feel free to remove it and please accept my apologies.

16. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

just to check is The store down?

Code:
      Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
          <system.web>
              <customErrors mode="Off"/>
          </system.web>
      </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
          <system.web>
              <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
          </system.web>
      </configuration>

Update Its back now

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    17. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

Why is this happening now instead of say anytime in the past 4-5 years? Is this a way to guarantee some additional income before something bad happens? IE: Lose a legal battle, Warden Update kills bot, find out WOD will make bot unusable etc.?

18. patto92

patto92 Community Developer

It was a matter of skill and know how for implementing it without too many issues. This was actually something they were going to implement 3 years ago

19. rtc1974

rtc1974 New Member

Checked, and the packs are enabled for streaming. Still no access in game however.

20. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Im still very confused as to why the store is holding profiles for sale? Profiles with ZapRecorder and Skinbot and Dev tools are made simple now. ANYONE can write a profile and SHOULD for safety purposes and to understand what you're doing.

Here is a start posted by Bengan12 -------> https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attac...-grind-skin-questbot-empty-guided-profile-xml

The store should hold routines/botbases/professions/ Farming profiles is far fetched for Developer standards.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014