• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question about banhammer's

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Schwingtown, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Schwingtown

Schwingtown New Member

I had an appiffany.

I was banned last friday.-Economy abuse n shiz.
      I had nothing on the acct except like 5k gold and 4 guild tabs of herbs ores and volatiles.
      He is the GM.Main account has a level 25 I use for withdrawing these mats.

Prior to being banhammered. (day before and right before i logged off) I went to sell 10 stacks of elementium. I posted them using the auctioneer. Price match.
      before i even walked out of the AH. Some dude whispered me.

Dude:"why would you sell all of your elementium stacks almost 2g below AH price"
      Me:I used auctioneer to scan it. It suggested that price so thats what i posted it for.
      Dude: Ugh you f'ing undercutting fgt.
      Me: you wanna buy some elementium? (said it to piss him off then logged)

Next day: Banhammered for economy abuse.

Is it possible this dude reported me?

They gave the account back no questions asked literally my email to them was.

"I can't rememeber trading anything sorry don't know wth this is about. Can i have my account now please"

I just had to send them ID. Which is funny cause its not my acct and the service i got it from actually sent them the OG dudes ID lol.
      Anyways ^^ question. Think i got banhammered cause of that douchebag reporting me?

2. cici

cici Member

Could be possible, and since they had no real "proof" you really did anything appart from selling stuff on the AH wich is far from illigal in this game they decided to take away the suspencion...

3. Dubbelu

Dubbelu New Member

I tought undercutting is against the rules? I could be wrong ofcourse.

4. svwraith

svwraith New Member

Its a free market, undercutting is part of the process and not illegal.

I would howeveer think that flooding the market and or causing instabilities in the market would bring alot of 'attention' to your account.

5. Demise

Demise New Member

10 stacks of Elementium isn't flooding the market. I have never seen reports get answered that fast either. Fluke?

6. Jacan

Jacan New Member

Pretty obvious he was joking and im still laughing

why would you use an addon to suggest how much you should post gathering mats for lmao thats a no brainer dude and you definitly dont want to piss people off by undercutting by a retarded amount in that department cuz you will get reported for botting quick.

also dont try to piss ppl off that could potentially report you, bad idea.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011