• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Question] RebornBuddy file types.

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Disguise, May 3, 2014.

1. Disguise

Disguise New Member

Hello community;

I've recently bought RebornBuddy as I've been a botter for a while now, I use another bot which won't be named for promotion purposes that I'm not sure is allowed here. However, comparing the 2 different bots, I can already say this one is not as advanced as the one I currently use, however I love the simplistic feel of the bot with no screen clutter.

My main question is; Does RebornBuddy only allow the use of XML files or can we use .LUA module, mods to also use with the both? I have many .LUA files that allow you to run Duty profiles, Skill profiles and much more however I can't seem to allow them to work with Reborn.

If you can't; are there any future plans in allowed other file types to be used and implemented within the bot?

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

There are no plans ever to add support for other bots routines. Profiles are written in XML and our combat system and bot bases is written in C#.

3. Disguise

Disguise New Member

Okay then, curious to know if these files are able to be re-written to accommodate for the bot itself then. Having little to no experience in coding myself, I wouldn't have a clue.

4. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Yep.

5. Disguise

Disguise New Member

Most duty profiles I believe are simple enough to be re-written, if the current bot allows for auto accept/leave duty finders.

I also don't see any form of way to teleport to a set or coordinates, such as y, x , h and z. So unsure if these would work as intended.