• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Question

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by equalshiet, Sep 27, 2013.

1. equalshiet

equalshiet New Member

kinda new on the forum but I dont know where else to ask..

I started botting now on my main account mostly for archaeology (which I afk most of the time) and other things but I don't afk and I usually talk with friends.
      My question is should I remove my authenticator? so if I get banned I get a better chance to be unbanned?, also should I change my ip also? when I'm botting with archaeology.

sorry for my english

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Generally, noone consider archeology skilling or farming as something hackers do with compromised accounts, so I doubt the GMs can be tricked about it. If you get some valuable theory, ok, but its too ... fake, indeed.

3. anonym23

anonym23 Member

Well, I don't even think that its very likely to get banned for grinding archeology in the first place, only if you do it excessively and other players are around. Most of the time it is just player reports that get you banned/temp banned.

4. equalshiet

equalshiet New Member

ok thank guys

I've another question is my acc flagged? it got banned once like a year ago because abuse of the economy (I didn't bot back then..) or so.. I don't even know why, I quit wow for like 6 months then came back and asked what happeend with my account and I got it back instantly..