• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Questions about Ban

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Valois, Jan 30, 2015.

1. q8designer

q8designer Member

2. Biafra

Biafra New Member

Also got banned those fking roleplayers from blizzard....

3. 2raxer

2raxer New Member

banned too, but who care, pay to win games are bad anyway

4. Erkazz

Erkazz Member

5. deathunter144

deathunter144 New Member

im Pretty bloody sure that someone inside of Blizzard brought the bot from Hearthbuddy and tried it out already. I mean it is pretty easy to get access to the bot. Once they got accessed to the bot, they can learn about the configuration of the bot. By using the
      configuration, they can learn who is using the bot, by checking how they play. (this is my mine personally opinion). Not only that, they can have access this is forum anytime and anywhere.
      The method of buying a few card packs to supporting Blizzard, and hope for doesn't get banned has proven in many cases doesn't work.

For Blizzard to ban player won't fix the problem of botting, because once a player gets banned the player can make a new account with a new email. By banning existing players, more new players would going into botting. Take my friend for example, he doesn't know anything about botting until the start of the ban wave when many players getting reported from using 3rd personal software.

My point is that, if you are botting at the moment just do it, because simply banning players won't fix the problem.

6. Valois

Valois Member

Well.... i purchased a 30 days key. ised 1 day and will not use it anymore for a while. I botted for like the last 9 days only. Stoped 1 day before the banwave. Will not use it agian for awhile.