• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio Bundle: Raiding with Leashes III

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Feb 22, 2015.

1. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

Ehi, I bought all your profiles on yesterday. Could you please post your Settings.xml from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\HighVoltz\HBRelog with how the relogger should chain profiles?

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You have to set it up like this:

PHP:
      <CharacterProfile>
        <
      Settings>
          <
      ProfileName>Black Temple Chain Runs</ProfileName>
          <
      IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>
              <
      WowSettings>
                <
      LoginData>***</LoginData>
                <
      PasswordData>***</PasswordData>
                <
      AcountName>***</AcountName>
                <
      CharacterName>Char1</CharacterName>
                <
      ServerName>Server1</ServerName>
                <
      AuthenticatorSerialData>***</AuthenticatorSerialData>
                <
      AuthenticatorRestoreCodeData>***</AuthenticatorRestoreCodeData>
                <
      Region>Auto</Region>
                <
      WowPath>***\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe</WowPath>
                <
      WowArgs>-noautolaunch64bit</WowArgs>
                <
      WowWindowWidth>816</WowWindowWidth>
                <
      WowWindowHeight>637</WowWindowHeight>
                <
      WowWindowX>3020</WowWindowX>
                <
      WowWindowY>0</WowWindowY>
              </
      WowSettings>
          <
      HonorbuddySettings>
            <
      HonorbuddyKeyData>***</HonorbuddyKeyData>
            <
      CustomClass>Singular</CustomClass>
            <
      BotBase>Questing</BotBase>
            <
      HonorbuddyProfile>store:///Farming Studio: Black Temple/Black Temple [N-QB][Studio60].xml</HonorbuddyProfile>

<HonorbuddyPath>***\Honorbuddy.exe</HonorbuddyPath>
            <
      UseHBBeta>false</UseHBBeta>
          </
      HonorbuddySettings>
        </
      Settings>
        <
      Tasks>
          <
      WaitTask Minutes="120" RandomMinutes="0" />
          <
      LogonTask CharacterName="Char2" Server="Server1" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Black Temple/Black Temple [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
          <
          <
      LogonTask CharacterName="Char3" Server="Server1" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Black Temple/Black Temple [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
          <
          <
      LogonTask CharacterName="Char4" Server="Server1" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Black Temple/Black Temple [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
          <
        </
      Tasks>
      </
      CharacterProfile>
      And thank you for your business. :)

3. tsatsa

Gonna buy more... a profile package with all profiles and future updates would be nice (like 50$ or so for all your actual and next raids profiles) :D

4. Studio60

People keep asking for it and I would love to oblige. Trouble is that the store now has a price limit of 30 € per new product and doesn't support the ability to create bundles (with higher prices). And if I sell something on the store I am not allowed to sell it somewhere else, so I can't create an alternative distribution channel. I am kinda in a bind with this. My Raiding with Leashes bundle is already a workaround I am not too happy with as it means additional product submissions each time I make a change to one of the profiles.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    5. tsatsa

okay nps. I'm used to HBRelog and I never had problems in profile switching. With your profiles I cant manage to switch from a profile to another:

Code:
                <BotBase>questing</BotBase>
                <HonorbuddyProfile>store:///Farming Studio Bundle: Raiding with Leashes III/Battle for Mount Hyjal/Battle for Mount Hyjal [N-QB][Studio60].xml</HonorbuddyProfile>
                <HonorbuddyPath>C:\Users\lovebot\Desktop\farming\Honorbuddy.exe</HonorbuddyPath>
                <UseHBBeta>false</UseHBBeta>
              </HonorbuddySettings>
            </Settings>
            <Tasks>
              <WaitTask Minutes="120" RandomMinutes="0" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio Bundle: Raiding with Leashes III/Black Temple/Black Temple [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio Bundle: Raiding with Leashes III/Sunwell Plateau/Sunwell Plateau [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Molten Core/Molten Core [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Onyxia's Lair/Onyxia's Lair - 10-Man [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Onyxia's Lair/Onyxia's Lair - 25-Man [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Tempest Keep (The Eye)/Tempest Keep [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
              <LogonTask CharacterName="AAA" Server="BBB" BotBase="Questing" CustomClass="Singular" ProfilePath="store:///Farming Studio: Blackwing Lair/Blackwing Lair [N-QB][Studio60].xml" HonorbuddyPath="" HonorbuddyArgs="" />
            </Tasks>

At the end of Mount Hyjal it says "[Profile Message]: Telling HBRelog to skip task." (which is your utility profile) but then HB just stops itself and stays idle with Start button active without switching profile

6. Studio60

And you do have the "HBRelogHelper" plugin (with this exact name) in your list of plugins? I think it is weird that it won't work, because quite a few people use my profiles this way without issue. Would love to figure it out to know how to avoid it in similar cases.

Edit: You must have, otherwise the message wouldn't even show up. Have you made an SVN Update of HBRelog lately? I am on Rev. 220

PS: Aren't Onyxia 10 and Onyxia 25 on the same lockout? I feel like you would enter an empty raid with your second run if it happens to be the same character.

7. tsatsa

Ooops, I was using a REALLY old version and HBRELOG plugin wasnt necessary at that time to switch from a profile to another. Testing now with the plugin enabled but it should work properly

EDIT: doesnt work even with plugin activated

8. Tryana

Tryana Member

View attachment 50112 2015-03-17 20.22.txt Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.

Black Temple profile :(

9. Studio60

Yes, yes... chill. Honorbuddy problem and fixed in the next version. :)

10. Tryana

Tryana Member

Thanks for the swift response!

11. Studio60

You are welcome as always. I am guarding the forum a bit today, because that bug hit everyone hard and I know how annoying it is to wait for a response. :)

12. face21

face21 Member

does this auto run to the raids or how does it work?

13. Studio60

Running the whole way would take a bit long. It flies, uses portals, zeppelins, whatever gets it there.

If you are for example in Orgrimmar and want to do the Hyjal raid and you have unlocked the Uldum portal, it would take the portal and fly to the Caverns of time from there. If you are a mage, the bot might teleport to Dalaran and then take the portal to the Caverns of Time up there. Or if you are an engineer it might use a gadget to teleport to Gadgetzan ... (yeah, stupid pun...)

There is still a bit of room for optimization (e.g. usually only one Ship on a given continent is used and not necessarily the one that is closest), but there are very few profiles out there that offer what this one does.

14. tsatsa

doesnt work with the plugin... dunno what to say.. i'm feeling so noob :V

15. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

hi there Studio60,

I'm getting this message and i no idea what it means
      ( **************************************************************
      * Act 01: Journey to the Sunwell Plateau *

Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile )

Hope u can help ..... Regards

16. Studio60

There was a bug in version 773 of Honorbuddy that affected all questing profiles. Please upgrade to the latest version:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/208091-honorbuddy-v2-5-13280-774-a.html

17. contagion

contagion New Member

Hi Studio60,

Is there still a questing bug in 774 and 775?

I tried Magtheridon's Lair (your free profile) and loved it, so I bought the Leashes3 pack & Tempest Keep.
      I went back to 772 (you suggested in the TK thread i think) and it was working...but then we got hit by the tripwire.
      Now (using HB 775) it will fly to the instance, but stops when it enters.

Just wondering if this is happening to everyone...or if its just me (in which case I'll submit a log file later).

Thanks!

EDIT:
      Announcement: This profile pack does not work correctly with Honorbuddy 2.5.13286.775. The cause for this is a bug in the Honorbuddy questing profile compilation. Until there is a new version of Honorbuddy available, there is nothing I can do about it. I apologize for the inconvenience. A lot of questing profiles that use advanced techniques currently suffer from the issues introduced by those latest changes. We have informed the Bossland staff and are eagerly waiting for an update to get this sorted out. I will keep you updated if I receive any new information.
      Edit: Damn, i found it.
      So here is the deal: There actually is a bug in my profile. This would only have shown up on Warlocks, but since they changed the compilation method it gets now checked upon as soon as the profile is loaded and throws the error on every class. I'll fix it asap.

Figures...my Main is a warlock. lol
      Thanks for the update.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    18. AKTa2Baby

AKTa2Baby New Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    19. Studio60

The following excerpt from your log usually points to attachment issues and from my experience requires you to restart your computer. I have this on occasion with different products and it is not a profile issue. Your log is also full of compilation errors from different products. Please try it with a clean installation.

20. Studio60

I am not aware of any more questing issues at this time. Which of those instances does stop after it is entered? TK, Hyjal, BT or Sunwell? I am afraid I also can't help you without a log.