• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Dragon Soul

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The fix works. It will be part of the next Dragon Soul update.

2. madness

madness New Member

I tried Dragon Soul Trial with my rogue and wiped more than 10 times on Spine.

3. Studio60

Please provide a log of this incident so I have a chance to help you (Guide: How to Attach your Log). Without a log I can not replicate the situation.

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.160809.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs
      - Marksmanship hunters will no longer use Arcane Shot on the Spine of Deathwing encounter if they have the Sidewinders talent selected
      - Feral Druids will now use Moonfire during the Spine of Deathwing encounter if the target is not in range

5. Studio60

Version 1.0.160811.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become active once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Survival Hunters now utilize Hatchet Toss on Ultraxion trash and on Spine of Deathwing
      - Survival Hunters now prefer targeting Corruption Tentacles that are at least 5 yards away
      - Rogues now utilize Crimson Vial on Ultraxion Trash and on Spine of Deathwing
      - Outlaw Rogues now use Pistol Shot against ranged targets sooner on Spine of Deathwing
      - Assassination Rogues now use Poisoned Knife against ranged targets on Spine of Deathwing
      - Sublety Rogues now use Shuriken Toss against ranged targets on Spine of Deathwing

6. Studio60

Version 1.0.160812.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will be available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Add navigational safety to avoid the character falling off Wyrmrest Temple when waiting for the airship to arrive
      - Survival Hunters now utilize Hatchet Toss on Ultraxion trash and on Spine of Deathwing
      - Survival Hunters now prefer targeting Corruption Tentacles that are at least 5 yards away
      - Rogues now utilize Crimson Vial on Ultraxion Trash and on Spine of Deathwing
      - Outlaw Rogues now use Pistol Shot against ranged targets sooner on Spine of Deathwing
      - Assassination Rogues now use Poisoned Knife against ranged targets on Spine of Deathwing
      - Sublety Rogues now use Shuriken Toss against ranged targets on Spine of Deathwing
      - Warriors now prefer Corruption targeting Tentacles that are at least 8 yards away
      - Warriors now prioritize Heroic Throw against ranged targets on Ultraxion Trash and Spine of Deathwing
      - Fury Warriors now prioritize Bloodthirst for selfheal on Spine of Deathwing

7. nordrassil

nordrassil Member

8. Studio60

Phew, I am not sure. I may do that, but bugfixes fill up most of my workload. If you are willing to wait a while for it, I am sure I can do that. The thing is that I want to retire the Studio Companion plugin soon and replace it with a dedicated botbase that works without profiles. Having that it will be way easier to add new raid modes to it so I am hesitant to add more options to existing products before the migration. It would just mean I would have to do things twice.

9. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

10. Studio60

In an effort to consolidate my product portfolio, this product is now frozen, meaning it can no longer be obtained by new customers. It will still be maintained just like all my other products through the entire Legion lifecycle and is still available as part of the "Raid Studio: Cataclysm Bundle". Any updates affecting this raid that are submitted to the Cataclysm Bundle will also be submitted for this product.

11. nerdonfire

nerdonfire New Member

12. Studio60

You reported this at the right time. I need to update the travel options for the broken Isles anyway so there is no better moment to bring this up. I will check it out. Thank you. No promises though, because you end up in a different dungeon and handling that dynamically is a bit different. We also know have the portal to the caverns of time in Dalaran which is nice.

13. Studio60

Version 1.0.160901.1 is now live on the store.

Code:
      - Raid now has a Boss Run option
      - Fixed portal use inside the raid
      - Zon'ozz trash will be skipped if raid is set to Boss Run
      - Yor'sahj the Unsleeping trash will be skipped if raid is set to Boss Run
      - Pull fallback has been added to Ultraxion to solve HB3 navigational issue
      - Outlaw rogues now use Cannonball Barrage as a fallback to kill tentacles on Spine of Deathwing (to counter 20yd Pistol Shot range)
      - Paladins now only use Judgment against Tentacles on Spine of Deathwing to prevent killing Amalgamations through secondary target damage
      - Assassination rogues only use Envenom on Spine of Deathwing if the "Bag of Tricks" artifact trait is inactive
      - Rewrote Madness of Deathwing encounter
      - Bot will now prioritize Dalaran and regular Hearthstone over Garrison Hearthstone

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.160906.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Greatly reduced the number of calls to the navigation server to avoid being throttled
      - Further improved Ultraxion pull behavior
      - (Experimental) Fixed an issue with facing enemies on Warmaster Blackhorn encounter
      - Death Knights have had their rotation during the Spine of Deathwing encounter improved
      - Improved Warrior management of Corruptions on Spine of Deathwing encounter
      - Improved Survival Hunter management of Corruptions on Spine of Deathwing encounter
      - Fixed a movement issue for Corruptions on Spine of Deathwing encounter
      - Improved targeting/blacklisting on Madness of Deathwing

15. Studio60

Version 1.0.160907.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
      - Added Demon Hunter behavior to Ultraxion trash encounter
      - Added Demon Hunter behavior to Warmaster Blackhorn encounter
      - Added Demon Hunter behavior to Spine of Deathwing encounter

16. Studio60

Version 1.0.160916.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Moved a waypoint on Warlord Zon'ozz trash to avoid a LoS problem
      - Countered a HB3 issue that caused ranged classes to fall of Wyrmrest Summit when pulling Ultraxion
      - Raid options are working again

17. Studio60

Version 1.0.160917.2 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Casts against Twilight Sappers should no longer be interrupted during the Warmaster Blackhorn encounter
      - Characters no face sapper while casting a spell on them
      - Countered a HB3 issue that caused ranged classes to fall of Wyrmrest Summit when pulling Ultraxion
      - Raid options are working again

18. Studio60

Version 1.0.161021.1 of Raid Studio: Dragon Soul has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Fixed a navigational issue on Warmaster Blackhorn encounter
      - Slightly improved Warmaster Blackhorn encounter for monks
      - Fixed a monk rotation bug on Spine of Deathwing that caused them to fall off regularly
      - Monks now prefer Effuse over Chi Wave on Spine of Deathwing

19. soussi

soussi Member

May be deleted allr answer on Discord thanks!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    20. Studio60

Version 1.0.170120.1 of Raid Studio: Dragon Soul has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      - Vendor Runs are now working when requested from within the Eye of Eternity