• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Firelands

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Version 1.0.151208.1 has been approved and is now live on the store.

Code:
      [B][U]1.0.151208.1[/U][/B]
      [B][I]Trash Farming[/I][/B]
      - Time spent outside of the raid instance has been reduced
      - Bot now waits inside the raid between runs to avoid reset lockouts
      - Honorbuddy death behavior outside of the raid is now enabled
      [B][I]Shannox[/I][/B]
      - Slightly altered the route on which Shannox is approached to avoid him doing an additional lap
      - Warriors now use Ravager to counter Facerage
      - Death Knights now summon Army of the Dead at the beginning of the fight
      [B][I]Beth'tilac[/I][/B]
      - Character now resummons pets after the fight to avoid having them be stuck on the net
      - Character now loots Beth'tilac's using click-to-move movement to avoid HB navigational issues
      - Monks now correctly try to use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger if they get webbed
      [B][I]Alysrazor[/I][/B]
      - Characters can now enter the lava (to fight/loot) if their health is above 60%
      - Bot now blacklists loot in lava when it is unable to reach it
      - Improved the clearing of trash in the Alysrazor arena
      [B][I]Ragnaros[/I][/B]
      - The bot will now also avoid an area between Magma Traps and Ragnaros in order to not get knocked back into them 
      - Added Molten Elementals to the priority list

2. chic00

chic00 New Member

its still not working...the druid that im using is getting from SW to firelands portal and then just stands there...it sets it to firelands normal as ive told it to do..but then just stands there...what am i ding wrong or missing here?? i allso tested to get to a certain boss manually..like the first boss...but it wont do shit..i payd for this really wanna have my moneys worth pls

3. Studio60

You posted the exact same text (to the letter - probably copy & paste) to the Mount Farmer thread which is not my product. If both products seem to produce the same problem I am pretty sure the problem is on your end.

Please perform a clean Install (Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:"Clean installing" Honorbuddy).
      If that does not work please try clearing your cache (Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:Cache corruption problems).
      If it still does not work, please provide a full log ([Guide] How to attach your log).

You have to help me help you. I can not see the settings on your computer or the way you run Honorbuddy. That is why we always require logs.

4. titanlock

titanlock Member

reporting that ravager works like a charm on my fury war, your support is fantastic.
      beth'ilac, still a major problem, doesnt even attempt to go down bottom, just waits to be ported and get permastunned forever. boss had 1 health up top.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    5. Studio60

I am not really sure what I can do there. I already changed the profile so that the bot tries to move down once Beth'tilac reaches 1 HP, but forced movement onto areas that are not meshed lead to wonky movement from Honorbuddy. I am also trying to activate skills in those few milliseconds between webbings, but HB is just not fast enough. I even tried using Draenic Living Action Potion after the bot is teleported down, but those 3 seconds are just not enough to get Singular to do anything useful. Come Legion this thing will be easier as I could just change specs to Arms and then let Beth'tilac bleed to death on it's way down by using Rend. I just have no DoTs available for Fury Warriors that I know of.

6. titanlock

titanlock Member

there is a dot, but it doesnt last long at all, and it works off of crits so good luck making any of use of it. :D

7. chic00

chic00 New Member

I still cant get it to work but here is the file

bot flyes to the entrance portal of firelands and then just stands there

what to do..allso..to configure it properly to just do that..dont know if im missing some?

i did a clean install..allso deleted all cache on HB and game battle netand wow caches

Attached Files:

8. Studio60

Your log is full (and i mean FULL) of these:
      PHP:
      System.UnauthorizedAccessExceptionAccess to the path is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCodeString maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
      Are you by any chance running HB from some Google Drive folder or something like that or maybe from inside a windows system folder? There are some access issues to HB files that seem to prevent your bot from doing anything. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with my profiles and is probably more a case for Honorbuddy support. All I can give you here is an educated guess. If you are running HB from some sort of synced folder, then maybe move it to a normal one and if you are on a system drive try installing HB to another drive or a folder that is not supervised by Windows.

9. chic00

chic00 New Member

Im running HB from a new anused harddrive..in this case D: as i know i should not install in win directory or documents or so..im gonna do a new install again..delete everything..and this time try a 3rd har drive F:...will se how it works

and by the way..HB works perfeclty with other botsbase or so..for example if im gonna grind..or quest from 1-100 or run raids with HB preinstalled stuffclean up caches..

i did clean up caches..turn of all stuff from the store...deleted wow caches..i even runned a repair on wow

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    10. chic00

chic00 New Member

same thing...now with all turned of..all addons from store streamed are turned of besides yours..flyes to portal and then just stands there
      what to do if log file is to big (8mb)
      it allso makes the raid to 10 HM as i want it to..but not more then that

[Profile Message]: Enabling Studio Companion plugin.
      [Studio Companion]: Plugin is now enabled.
      [Studio Companion]: Loading Plugin Settings
      [Studio Companion]: Loading Character Settings
      [LoadProfile-v2059(info)] Loading profile 'Acts/Act 01 - Shannox.xml'
      Changing current profile to Raid Studio: Firelands (Shannox) - By Studio60

Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Mount Hyjal (http://wowhead.com/zone=616)
      [Singular] Hotkey: To add a LOGMARK, press: [Shift+Alt+Ctrl+M]
      [Singular] Your Level 100 Night Elf Feral Druid Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Mount Hyjal
      [Singular] ... Zone: Kalimdor using my SOLO Behaviors alone
      [Studio Companion]: Bot has started and is continuing on the currently active Studio Planner run.
      [Profile Message]: ********************************************************************************
      [Profile Message]: * Raid Studio: Firelands *
      [Profile Message]: * *
      [Profile Message]: * Created by Studio60 *
      [Profile Message]: ********************************************************************************
      [Studio Companion]: Your travel route was calculated in 115 milliseconds.
      [Studio Companion]: It will take about 30 seconds.
      [Studio Companion]: 1. Firelands

Changing current profile to Studio Companion: Traveling Module
      [Singular] *Cat Form on Me @ 100.0%

Goal: FlyTo-v1987: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Flying to '<3994.61, -2959.75, 1002.547>' (<3994.61, -2959.75, 1002.547>)
      [Ref: "Studio Companion: Traveling Module" @line 37]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    11. Studio60

The errors in your log come from HB standard settings not being able to be written. There are 60.000 lines containing basically the same error. There is nothing from my profiles or my plugin involved in the exceptions you are getting. I have to ask you to create a thread in the Honorbuddy support forum and please attach the log you posted in here into that post as well.

12. Andrew28

Andrew28 New Member

Hey studio, I run 3 bots through firelands trash. Sometimes my bots will just stand at the vendor and not vendor anything, i normally leave them running over night and i always come back in the morning and they are DC'd the only thing i know that would do that is the vendor thing cause when i watch them that's the only thing i see go wrong with them, any idea whats the go there? can provide logs if needed to check it out, i just want them to run smoothly for a whole night or for 8 hours or so while im at work, ive never had all 3 do it at the max 2 have been going when ive gotten up or come home but never all 3, at least 1 if not all seem to DC.

Thanks

13. Studio60

A log would be helpful so I can see at what point they stop doing what they are supposed to do.

14. cameronmc88

cameronmc88 Member

Whats GPH like for trash profile?

15. SRH

SRH Member

forgive me if this question has already been answered. Is there a way to round up 3-4 mobs and then aoe them down as opposed to killing the trash one mob at a time? this would significantly boost GPH.

16. Andrew28

Andrew28 New Member

Also with the rounding up mobs, and i also haven't read through to see if its been suggested or not but also being able to mount up at the start and in between big runs and on the way out to reset would also help a huge amount with GPH. Just suggesting, but its been working very well since you fixed the getting ganked outside thing. Thanks :)

17. Studio60

There was an Honorbuddy bug with the bot not pulling mobs when mounted. That is why I disabled mounting in that act. I will have to think about letting the bot round up mobs. Gotta figure out the best way to do it.

18. mila4me

mila4me New Member

hey Studio i got free demo for one day Cata. Studio and try only Firelnads but always same error other profiles ok only with your i dont know how to fix it.
      this is the error i got
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Firelands (http://wowhead.com/zone=5723)
      The currently loaded profile does not contain a sub profile usable for the current character (is your toon too high level?)

i hope yuo can give me one more day tial cause i didnt try it :)
      ty

Attached Files:

19. Studio60

Sorry for not answering sooner. I was in the hospital.

My profiles are designed for characters on level 100. A level 90 character will never be able to clear Firelands, so there was not point in designing the profile for it.

20. B3L1AN

B3L1AN New Member

Hi Studio ,

I have acquired the profile Firelands from you . When Trashfarming it turns out , however, that the bot the full bags not sold at the merchants. It would be glad if you could help me with the problem .

Best Regards
      B3L1AN

Attached Files: