• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Raid Studio: Icecrown Citadel

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Soon™. :)

I can't really give an exact time frame. Things can get in the way, bugfixing takes priority. There is so much I want to do. Ulduar is a challenge on a personal level. Love to do it asap. I just have no timeframe yet. Sorry.

2. Studio60

Version 1.0.150408.1 has been submitted and is awaiting approval:
      Code:
      - Festergut: Characters will now unlock the teleporter before trying to do a vendor run

3. Studio60

Version 1.0.150408.1 is now live! Happy Farming!

4. Matrixxx

Matrixxx Member

Thanks, nice profile.

Running 2 times, not any prob detected. (25nm)

Studio60 likes this.
    5. dany51

dany51 New Member

HI ! i just tried it with my warrior and he stops attacking at Lich King. here is the log !

im doing the 1 day trial right now and will try with other toons to see how it goes.

thanks for the hard work.

Attached Files:

6. Studio60

Characters are not allowed near the Lich King during Remorseless Winter, because you need to stay away from Ice Spheres. How did you die? Please help me out by describing it a bit so I have more of a clue when something went wrong.

7. samantha

samantha Member

Hi,

this profile seems to be working great for me now. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into it :)

Im just wondering if this has a 'trash farm' option? I'm trying to get the Super Simian Sphere and I'm just wondering if its possible?

8. Plutakis

Plutakis New Member

I am only having one issue so far and that is the boss that you have to heal. Are there any fixes to that?

9. yahel

yahel New Member

Tried on my shammy, 650++ to clear ICC 25 Heroic.
      All was almost ok until he came to the Valithria Dreamwalker.
      He pulled some mobs, killed them.. And started to heal this half dead dragon.
      Cos of melee shammy's mana is decorative thing - of cos he was out of mana on 80% of success.
      When mana was gone he started to walk in the room and kill some mobs, from time to time trying to leave room via closed entrance door. After wasting lots of time this cute dragon died, finally. Shammy was returned to the entrance of this wing.. Tried again.. All things just repeated.. Some mobs, out of mana, wandering at the boss room, evade.
      Tried to use Singular and Tuanha routines - same thing, nothing changes. He cant kill (heal) it and doesn't try to skip it..

Atm for me is dead profile - can`t be complete wihout my actions.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    10. Studio60

Not for now. It is the issue with profiles not being configurable. I have something in my mind to check that, but that takes a bit of time. I can only ask you to be patient. :)

11. Studio60

Which class + spec is not working?

Okay, that is a bug on my part. He shouldn't try to do Valithria as enhancement shaman. I will fix it asap. I will wait through the day to see if Plutakis has another class/spec that should also be blocked, and then submit a new version tonight. It is a one-liner fix to make enhancement shamans skip the boss. It was only intended to be done by elemental shamans. Sorry for the inconvenience.

12. yahel

yahel New Member

Thanks! i'll wait for fix.

BTW. On this King fight phase shammy did some strange things. After he hopefilly get LKing's HP to 30%, shammy went close to throne and started to cast lightning in boss. Adds started to spawn, and spawn, and spawn.. While casting lightning on the King.. Absolutely ignoring adds. When he was overhelmed by mobs, shammy successfully died. I didn't expected failures so detalized logging was not enabled. After he respawned at graveyard, he tried to do short move at the direction of the entrance, and stopped with error: [KillUntilComplete-v1974(fatal)] MyCTM is not able to reach <6226.744, 2099.754, 673.7227> from <6150.164, 2100.586, 680.9166>

I'd restarted profile with logging.. He came closer to entrance and started to fly around telling me with cycled message :
      Activity: Moving to corpse
      We are stuck! (<5863.964, 2076.502, 723.9868>)
      [Stuck] Trying to ascend.

After i'd moved his manually to the catapult close to entrance - he was finally successfully found this lost entrance.. At this happy point i'd switched to another window, write some things at forum. And when i'd switched back, i'd found him alive.. outside of ICC, trying to walk via wall in the middle of corridor :/ Bad thing - one guy with interest stands nearby and watched this funny doings.

So it`s too scary to run this profile without 'babysitting'.

13. Studio60

Mmmh, my first hunch is that Reincarnation somehow messes with the death behavior. Even though I developed it with a shaman for exactly that reason.

About the general death behavior: When you start a profile while you are dead, then Honorbuddy takes over and tries to revive you before doing anything the profile tells it to. This is a limitation we can't overcome with profiles. I might be able to override this from within my plugin and hence will add yet another point to the feature list. :)

The error message indicates that he was trying to run his special lich king behaviors while he was dead. I have added new safeguards just now to try and combat that behavior. I will do a test run today and it to tonight's submission. Since this seems to be a situational bug I can't guarantuee it will directly work out. Please tell me if it doesn't.

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.150410.1 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval.
      Code:
      - Valithria Dreamwalker: Enhancement Shamans will now skip this boss
      - The Lich King: Combat behaviors will now end in case of death.

15. yahel

yahel New Member

Tried to clear ICC with Warlock 620+ without any problems. Tried to use DK - specific problem happens. My DK in the middle of ShM quest, i'm collecting ore in citadel. I'm already have blood from two bosses, but it still drop while quest is active. So profile stuck on looting this thing. He cant take one more blood. And don't want to leave boss without being looted. Other part had been completed without any problems..

If i'll have time to walk ICC with other classes while trial period active, i'll report my success or fail.. I have any classes in alts :) but now time to sleep :) thanks for profile and fast fixes/response..

16. donger12

donger12 New Member

i feel like ret paladins might have trouble too, i did that by hand i dunno if anyone had that happen

17. Studio60

My ilvl ~645 Retribution Paladin managed to heal Valithria on 25 HC and my ilvl ~600 retribution paladin did 10N without issues.

18. Studio60

Never thought about that. I'll come up with a solution. Thank you.

19. donger12

donger12 New Member

ah, mine for some reason took way too long to heal it, so a ton of adds were up spawning those fountains on the ground that shoot you up, got stuck in a loop of avoiding them before heals could get off

20. Studio60

Well, I don't think there is a reason to risk it, so I'll add retribution paladin to the exclusion list in the next update.