• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Raiders getting banned? WTF is going on?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by zonpan2lol, Oct 31, 2013.

1. QuaLiT1

QuaLiT1 Member

I think the only things that has sense about the bans are:

1-) Your region and subregion; is not only about EU or USA , I can talk about EU , and can say for sure is not the same for example UK realm like Outland or some powerfull realm, than for example my trash realms EU spanish, I never get banned, since 2011 in this, botting all the facking days 1-2 accounts, +12h all days, and more than 6h without me on front on PC, using BG, Tyrael, Quests, Randombuddy... not single ban

*Im sure the region and the capacity of server matters a lot. One little history of this, I can tell you; 1 week Ago I sent a ticket to GM?s asking about when I can trade my RAF mount, he dont response me, and I wen to sleep without finish the ticket (forgot it) so when I wake up, the gm had responded me !! and my toon was stucked running in front a wall LOL he should saw my toon, and my no response, and do you know what he do? nothing!!!! he only anwser my question via email , so this is why I think the region/subregion and population matters

2-) The other thing that I can say its your methods, I have always believed if you mix botplay with handplay you will be more hard to track, same with transactions of mats/gold/items, if you dont simulate be a human they never believe you?re a human

3-) and the most important thing: the luck , Blizzard can be smart, but dont forget they have some millions of players yet, its impossible for they catch all, try have a lot of friends on your realms, be popular talking on general, camouflage in the crowd I think this give extra % of luck .

In any case, I still think the "banhammers" is going on and off, and that they will never find the pattern as some of you think

2. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

I Pay taxes ^_^ Decent amount of money going into a bank account is hard to hide in america lol

3. Sharkyx1x

Sharkyx1x New Member

i know its off topic... but how exactly does HB get you really high in arenas, apparently i missed that mod