• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • RebornCo - A Coroutine Alternative

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by kaihaider, Nov 4, 2014.

1. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

Few quixk questions:
      EDIT: nevermind. I see your second post explains

2. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Kai your DoL/DoH switches are working flawlessly. It still bugs out sometimes when switching from a DoH/DoL, but that seems to be something to do with the bot, not the routine, as it happens with Kupo too. Thanks very much for implementing.

3. Raddpuppyguest

Raddpuppyguest New Member

I'd be interesting in seeing an expansion of the dodging that you have.

Currently it's set up to run behind enemy for certain spells. Would it be possible to manually capture specific location coordinates and have it run to those instead for specific spells?

4. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

I won't be getting back to movement and dodges until arcanist and aoes are done. Right now my dodging is basicly a tease to show combat while dodging.

I don't think retrieving a location based on mouse position is possible. Do you have any other idea on setting those location? You could use player/target position.

5. Raddpuppyguest

Raddpuppyguest New Member

Yeah, just have a button to grab current location. This will be useful mainly in things you repeat a lot in the same location; I figure actually standing in location and polling it manually once is a small price to pay for, say, auto evading garuda with rocks.

Of course, this would assume we have some way of polling that Garuda is using the attack in the first place,which may be more advanced.

6. jordie49221

jordie49221 New Member

How do I install this? Sorry this is my first time and there's a lot of files attached.

7. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

If Garuda casts the attack, it's easy to know. If it's a "hidden" cast as in no mob actually casts it but just happens, then it's impossible unless it's based on a timer.

Move the folder you downloaded into your /Rebornbuddy/Routines/ folder. Make sure it's unzipped.

8. Grimzak

Grimzak Member

How do I turn off Medica and overhealing check completely? I usually precast knowing something is coming so im looking for a way to disable it. Medica is also alternating between I and 2, but I think it has something to do with both setting option at 0. Ive been messing with the settings a bit and I cant seem to get the results i want like im trying to disable cure completely when I have regen on dps/healers so I set curing during regen to 1, but it seems something in the healer options is messing with it since its still using cure on low targets im guessing its something to do with the health percent under healer. I changed it from 80 to 0 and it seems to mess with regen as it doesnt go off to what i set it to which is 30( at first i thought this option was at %, but it seems like its using what % is missing). This is important because the routine prioritize cure 1 over everything, while mp efficient sometimes you cant afford the extra cast time/globals before tank is in more danger. Sometimes I find myself spamming cure 2 because im anticipating a big hit and tank isnt topped off because the routine is busy using cure 1 on a dps. As an earlier user said the routine has trouble healing shiva EX mainly because there are times where you have to pump out a lot of aoe healing so you cant be concerned with being efficient which is where the routine mainly struggles in my opinion.

The routine is coming along nicely for WHM, but I think we need more descriptions on what each options does as I can assume for a new user might need to play a bit to find out what everything does. Im currently also getting into SCH as well wondering how I can help to get that rolling in sooner?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    9. kaihaider

I didn't think it was something that people would want to disable, I'll add it in next release. Should there be seperate toggles for disabling medica vs medica II? Do you want to both disable all overhealing checks and just medica overhealing checks?
      I have a double cast lock on Medica so it won't spam just one. I guess I should be able to remove that.
      If MedicaCount is set to 0, I would think it would just spam them all day long :S
      Should I add any other checks to Medica II, give it a higher priority if x injured people don't have regen or something?
      RegenCureHpPercent was set to one? If so, it should only be casting cure on tanks or if they're regen is below clip level. I could add a setting to CureRegenClip, to cast it less. Let me know if it is casting cure on dps while their regen is above the clip value, although that will confuse me greatly. (i did notice it will cure yourself if you're below 45% fixed that in next version)
      Should it use something else besides cure on those low life target?
      Should there be an option to use a different main heal spell on the tank? I could set up a hotkey to toggle cure II on tank instead of cure. I can use hotkeys for a bunch of different situational logic, if you think of some ideas.
      HealthPercent is what all of the heal spells use to cast if they are below that %
      RegenMinHpPercent is to not cast regen if they are below that %
      I'll add a setting for % to prioritize tanks life, default is 80.
      Do you have any other suggestions for aoe healing?
      I've been meaning to get around to writing what each setting does for each class >_> hopefully I'll do it soon

It would be awesome if you could post guides/suggestions. I've had some headaches with guides in the past where they omit basic information that anyone playing the class should already know. So any noob tips are greatly appreciated.

A list of the spells it should cast in the priority that they should have with the conditions they should be cast on, would be epic. Then I would only need to focus on implementation of the rotation 'sudo code' ^_^

Hopefully I'll be able to post v0.8 tomorrow with my massive ninja rework (it might seem like I've been inactive the past week but I've been working on that stupid ninja code like crazy T_T) and some white mage changes.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    10. jackychengjie

jackychengjie New Member

it's a really good one could you please create the summoner and sch ???

that will be perfect

11. Grimzak

Grimzak Member

Just an option to disable each medica would be great. Most of the content the routine does fine handling medica, but if your doing endgame like shiva, final coil thats where the routine struggle.

Just a check if medica 2 is already applied is good.

I feel you dont need to change anything here because unless the routine is able to predict incoming damage, ive chosen to handle most healing for endgame the routine mainly come in handy at handling my cooldowns and the fast reaction regen for dps and other healers.

AOE healing is mostly proactive than reactive again until RB is able to predict damage nothing can be done here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    12. kaihaider

I am working on them but it's gonna take a while.
      How should it be cast properly in shiva and final coil?
      What do you mean? By applied do you mean if the injured party members have regen? Or if anyone needs regen? Since medica 2 has a larger range, should you still cast medica 2 when medica 1 won't heal enough targets but medica 2 will?
      You could use hotkeys and switch rotation to something for that burst damage :S
      The hotkey could activate separate code for the group, the tank, your target, or even allow you to select multiple people at a time for unique handling. It's very flexible if people have ideas.

13. Grimzak

Grimzak Member

Both medicas has a long cast time so you have to precast it while anticipating boss moves because if your casting medica 1 and 2 as a reaction it takes about 4-5 secs which can leave your tank low. The idea is to have an aoe heal hit the group tenths of a second after that aoe boss ability that way your a good 2 seconds ahead.

Medica 2 heals for less than 1, but has a healing over time effect attached to it so after a few ticks until medica 2 does more than 1. In some cases i would cast cure 3 since its a proximity heal since the group is already stacked. If your trying to cast 2 aoe heals back to back it eats up a lot of mp so using something like divine seal + medica 1/2 or cure 3 is much more efficient since you know the other healer is going to use their own aoe heal.

By applied I mean if medica 2 healing over effect is already on, medica 2 has a weak initial heal, but makes up for it with that long HOT.

14. kaihaider

I think a hotkey for casting medica and canceling when there's a fraction of a second left, if it will overheal, sounds like a good idea. For some boss aoes I could probably cast based on boss cast time but that's a long ways off.

How many targets should need a heal before I cast cure 3?

From how you talk, can you have both regen and medica 2's hot at the same time? I thought they override each other.

15. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Regen +medica 2 buff can be active at the same time. I'm not sure about the number of targets before cure III, but it is more useful when party is stacked.

16. kaihaider

thanks, I'll try to add something for cure III soon. It gets a bit tricky to write something that is efficient because checking nearby targets for each target would take a very long time. It would be best to only check the tank or have a hotkey to set someone as Cure III reference for checking health and distances.

I just uploaded my ninjutsu rework, might be jumping the gun because I just made another ninjutsu tweak earlier but it seems to be running great for me. And I keep piling more stuff onto it; I really wanted to get it out there so I don't keep delaying it day after day...still working on Kassatsu improvement, no target Huton, aoe toggle

Will hopefully soon add fix auto aoe triggers and rework by none gcd spells (sometimes they think they successfully cast when they did not)

I'll try to write some setting descriptions tomorrow

17. Grimzak

Grimzak Member

OK the Healer is definitely tied to Conjurer because when I set HealthPercent to 40 it wont cast regen at what I set RegenMinHpPercent(Regen is set to 50), I usually have healthPercent at 80. The idea is to get rid of cure I entirely so only regen is casted on dps/healers while I control when to use it, sometimes I cant afford the globals on them before tank and I never set tank in the routine to give me more flexibility. I think the routine is prioritizing Healer before Conjurer so itll cast cure I when someone dip below a certain hp threshold, a lot of the time itll cure I the target to full then Regen.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    18. kaihaider

HealthPercent is what all white mage heal spells use to decide to cast if they are below that % - it's in the shared settings because Scholar will use it once I release that
      RegenMinHpPercent is to not cast regen if they are below that % - I just had the idea that a regen right before someone dies might be less helpful than a cure, wasn't sure.
      Do you want a separate RegenMaxHpPercent? - to not cast if it's above the max so it odesn't use shared HealthPercent
      Sorry i didn't notice you were asking for that before, I'll add a toggle for cure I in next release. Do you want it to also disable cure II (currently only uses when it sees the buff)
      I don't know what you mean :S
      There's a split second delay after a cast is finished and before the health values are updated. I'm planning on trying some preemptive assumed health values but it's a rather low priority because I'm not sure what the best method to implement it would be or how well it will work.

19. jordie49221

jordie49221 New Member

There was an update for RB and when I start the bot using your routine it goes to the fate but doesn't attack. This is what the log says:

[22:08:22.814 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at RebornCo.Helpers.Spell.GcdMs(String spell) in c:\Users\#######\Desktop\Reborn\Routines\RebornCo\Helpers\Spell.cs:line 198
      at RebornCo.Helpers.Spell.SetGcd() in c:\Users\#######Desktop\Reborn\Routines\RebornCo\Helpers\Spell.cs:line 175
      at RebornCo.Helpers.Spell.GcdPulse() in c:\Users\#######\Desktop\Reborn\Routines\RebornCo\Helpers\Spell.cs:line 130
      at RebornCo.RebornCoRoutine.OnPulse() in c:\Users\#######\Desktop\Reborn\Routines\RebornCo\RebornCo.cs:line 63
      at RebornCo.RebornCoRoutine.Pulse() in c:\Users\#######\Desktop\Reborn\Routines\RebornCo\RebornCo.cs:line 84
      at ff14bot.Behavior.Pulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags CurrentPulseFlags)
      at ff14bot.TreeRoot.()

20. kaihaider

I have your full log from the other thread, but just to remind everyone else: I really need an attached full log to track down a bug.

I don't see why this is broken right now...I'm hoping it's a bug in this release that mastahg will fix.