• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Related Account?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Harry5888, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Harry5888

Harry5888 New Member

I have a question that if I mail herbs to my main account from my bot account will bilz ban my main account as well? if yes, what's the safe way to transfer all the gold and herbs? Thank you guys.

2. keebler

keebler Member

I would create a guild bank with your main account and deposit all items into it with your bot/s, I have personally done this and never lost anything from the guild bank because of a bot account. and if your bot account get banned you will not lose everything but the account and what it had on it. which should be kept to a minimum (no more then 500g for repairs). Also either pause the bot from time to time and clean out it bags and gold or if the profile you are using have it set to deposit everything into the guild bank either when your bags are full or after x amount of time.

As an example from this last ban wave, I only lost a few hundred herbs and ore and maybe 15K gold from the 3 accounts that were suspended. When i get those account back I will have the herbs and ore but not the gold. so not a big loss.

Like a lot of people say treat the account as if your going to get banned as soon as you attach the HB to that account. Do not invest a lot of money into it. keep to buying the game and the first months sub, after that buy wow tokens off the AH to add game time. Do not buy the toon gear unless its a must. [a 101 twink is not a must but it can grind out what you put into it in a week depending on the farms).