• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Rep][Ach] TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Dec 22, 2012.

?

To access the profiles of this plugin, which would you prefer?

1. Big packs, 30€ each, I'd rather get it all at once.

25.0%
    2. Individuals, 2-8€ each, let me choose which I need.

75.0%
    1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Make sure you have set up the settings for "what to do" for each character. I did not find any errors in the log files sent (thank you for sending multiples). Confirm your settings on the characters in question, and if still an issue please send a single log of one problem char (so I can pinpoint him) and what settings you have enabled on him.

2. Puffmutti

Puffmutti Member

hey broadie can u take a look at the august celestial quests?
      1-2 quests are bugged ( blizz know this already) and can u delete this 2 quests until blizz fix it?
      thx

3. thebrodieman

Any hint as to which quests, why they are bugged and such?

4. Puffmutti

Puffmutti Member

gm told me it has something to do with the mob spawns this cant be fixed by the player .
      only way is to ignore these ones...
      actually i stuck at Fallen Sentinels.
      i dont know about the others because the bot dont continue^^

5. SinBad

SinBad New Member

Wont do my garrison, and cant get it to start quest. No option for it.

6. thebrodieman

What quest? Do you have logs?

7. SinBad

SinBad New Member

8. thebrodieman

That would be the Timber/Mine/Herb grind profiles, not the garrison grind.

9. SinBad

SinBad New Member

Hmm, I thought it was apart that that cause its linked to this forum. My bad.
      Could you link me the garrison grind?

10. thebrodieman

The garrison grind is a part of this page here. It is part of the Compendium (Premium) much like the Mine/Herb/Timber profile is. This page is a general support and news section for all TheBrodieMan Productions products.

If you utilize the plugin, it comes with all that is listed on page 1 (which is a vast collection of profiles, but does not include The Animus Loremaster. That is a separate product. )

Garrison Clear profile will be available in the coming days as a stand alone product once it can be configured to operate alone.

11. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

for childrens week. how does it go about picking the pet for the final quest

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    12. thebrodieman

Profile halts at a User Dialog, stating "DONE! Pick the pet you want!"

The only automated one is the Oracles/Wolvar, as you choose right from the start which you are doing.

13. Tekken

Tekken Member

Hi Brodie ... any idea when this issue will be fixed

many thanks

Tekken

14. thebrodieman

Unfortunately the issue is on the compiler's (HB's) end. I will most likely remove the code completely. Just note: with this change, the bot will try and grab garrison resources no matter how much you have.

15. stiroids05

stiroids05 New Member

Thanks for the update Brodie.

For everyone else out there, id like to share that this still is working for me on Horde, but not my alliance toons. So if you have multiple toons, you can try the others and cross your fingers

16. thebrodieman

I posted the update last night that fixes a few of those bugs, but a file was missing from my submission and was declined. This update is ready and just needs approval. Hang on for another day or so!

17. Jemis123

Jemis123 New Member

Hi. For animus lore-master, the bot gets stuck on the quest in the draenei starting area --- where you need to collect a sample of a fallen rock or meteor or something. It just keeps running into the rock, trying to reach the center of it, rather than using the quest item (mining pick) on it. Not sure what quest it is... I did it manually when I spotted my char had been running into it for a good few minutes :L it said in the bot 'moving to objective' .. or 'moving to hotspot' or something like that... Not very detailed but I hope that helps. It was one of the first quests I was taken to on kalimdor if you want to run the bot and see if the same happens to you..

Is there a plugin or something which can resolve these kinds of simple issues?
      I was using another fellas argent torny quest bot and it did something similar - instead of running through the door to the quest givers it went around the back of the building and just kept running into a wall... isn't there something which will try fix these pathing errors automatically?

Edit: Scratch that. The profile has stopped again like 10mins later.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    18. thebrodieman

Issues such as these are patching or mesh issues. They require the xyz and a screenshot of the object to be sent to the mesh issues forum page. The issue of trying to walk through the back door in buildings is ongoing and universal. The issue is Behaviors that don't handle buildings we'll fly over the source to the closest spot before realizing the need to path inside. The only way to counter this is to fly to entrance, stop, dismount, walk inside, stop, then interact.

19. Jemis123

Jemis123 New Member

Ok, thanks for the quick response. I edited and added a log to my post above. the bot stopped a few quests later -- it's speaking to the NPC who gives a certain quest, but not picking it up -- then it runs away and runs back to him and tries again -- it keeps doing this but not picking it up... is there a way to have it bypass quests if this happens, rather than running back and forth like an obvious bot?

I've also been having trouble on the isle of thunder daily quests when running your compendium -- the bot doesn't pick some of them up, it'll open the quest window, click the quest, but not accept it -- then it just sits there trying to pick it up forever, or until I get d/c'd -- so I have to manually accept all the quests.

Something similar happens with the Sha'tari defense rep grind in outlands when trying to hand in the quest with the 4 items for the timeless-offering -- it opens the quest window, but doesn't hit complete quest, and just does this continually for a long time and then I get disconnected or honorbuddy closes.

Are these problems with your plug-in, or another universal error which we can expect a fix for? (soon?)
      And is there a way to make it skip the quest or whatever it's trying to do when this happens, rather than repeating and failing the same action?

Other MoP dailies seem to be working fine. Another, less important question.... is it possible to make it do a series of tasks, e.g. Argent torny quests -> MoP dailies -> Farming skyguard rep in outland, without having to do it manually?

So in summary:

1. How can I make it skip certain behaviors like trying to pick up a quest or move to a location when they're repeatedly unsuccessful? As is it just repeats the action forever.
      2. Are these problems which I mentioned above in this post an issue with your product, something I'm doing wrong, or a global problem which we can expect an honorbuddy update to fix all of this sometime soon?
      3. Is it possible to que multiple tasks in the compedium, e.g. northrend dailies -> MoP dailies -> something else?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    20. nooblet

nooblet Active Member