• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] [Rep][Ach] TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Dec 22, 2012.

?

To access the profiles of this plugin, which would you prefer?

1. Big packs, 30€ each, I'd rather get it all at once.

25.0%
    2. Individuals, 2-8€ each, let me choose which I need.

75.0%
    1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm sure someone has generated a profile somewhere to utilize HB to hunt rares. My profiles are focused to the dailies themselves. While they are not programmed to intentionally avoid, they are also not programmed to seek them out. It will go after some (if I remember correctly) when they are already pulled (because rares are shared) and if we are on the quest for Apexis fragments.

2. mdflows

mdflows New Member

3. thebrodieman

Could you give me a bit of a description as to what the issue is? An area? A quest? A specific action? Thanks.

4. slator

slator Member

Doing the Garrison clear... couple issues/suggestions:
      1) it picked up the fishing daily quest "Fire Ammonite" which requires fish in Frostfire Ridge. It's just fishing in the Garrison and applied Jawless Skulker bait and it's just fishing up Jawless Skulker
      2) not sure if it provides much benefit (if any), but can you search bags for a fishing pole / fishing buffs and equip them prior to fishing?

5. thebrodieman

At this time i don't utilize any of the fishing pole/hat stuff for the dailies because you end up fishing up whatever your garrison allows you to (max normal ones or enormous or what have you)
      As for the incorrect bait, can you send me a log file showing this issue so I can debuf it?

6. slator

slator Member

I cleared my log folder earlier. I'll try to capture this next time I see it.

Separate note but... maybe this is a stupid question but why do I see 2 Brodie plugins in my Plugins list, and everytime I load HB I get this:

[Brodies Plugin] 5.1.4.230: Loading Plugin.
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.1.4.230: Please Wait While We Check For Needed QB Installs, This MAY Take Several Minutes
      [Brodies Plugin] Updates to QBs have been made! Please restart HB!
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.1.4.230: Initialization Complete!
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Loading Plugin.
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Please Wait While We Check For Needed QB Installs, This MAY Take Several Minutes
      [Brodies Plugin] Updates to QBs have been made! Please restart HB!
      [Brodies Plugin] 5.0.4.173: Initialization Complete!

First it shows 2 plugins, and 2nd it tells me updates to QBs have been made on every single load.

7. thebrodieman

Because you're streaming two different versions. Make sure "premium" is not streamed, and "modular" is streamed.

8. slator

slator Member

Ok - I was under the impression I should be streaming everything I've purchased. I'm assuming I'm not losing anything by disabling streaming on Premium...

9. slator

slator Member

10. thebrodieman

The premium version is of an old rendition of the plugin, and is no longer needed as anyone who had purchased the premium version now has my "complete profile package". That, plus the modular plugin, are the only 2 things required to be streamed to be running everything.

11. thebrodieman

Looks like someone added into MrFishIt QB a BaitId option.
      Code:
      [11:25:48.330 D] [MrFishIt-v2153(debug)] no FishingBobber found!?
      [11:25:48.335 N] [MrFishIt-v2153(info)] Attaching bait: Abyssal Gulper Eel Bait to pole
      [11:25:48.552 D] [MrFishIt-v2153(debug)] no FishingBobber found!?

BaitId [optional;  Default: none]
      //          Specifies the bait item id. If not specified then any bait in bags is used.

As you can see, if left blank, it just uses a random bait. Not cool, as that interferes with how I intended it to run. I will grab some ids, and update this in my profiles so it will utilize the proper bait.

In the current version, auto-bait selection was needed to be activated within my plugin. The plugin will scan for what area and what daily we are running, and apply the needed bait. Can you check under the plugin that bait/lure options are active as well? While you do that, I'll change the MrFishIt to use the correct bait regardless.

12. slator

slator Member

Is this everything I should see? Wanna clean this up if I can. Also, even with modular streaming and the premium disabled, its showing "Quest Behaviors Updated, Please Reload" every time HB opens.

brodie1.JPG brodie2.JPG

13. thebrodieman

On the profiles listing, you only "need" the first on the list in the picture, the Complete Package. All others are already included there.
      Please send a log file showing it saying this with just 1 copy installed so I can debug.

14. slator

slator Member

I guess this was at least partially my fault. I didn't have any of the baits/lures enabled under the "Settings" tab. I guess these are disabled by default and I didn't know the settings existed. After enabling all of those and re-running the quest, it used the proper bait and was able to complete the quest.

In addition, when I ran HB this time with streaming disabled on Premium, I did not get the QB update notification message. Not sure why I did the first time, unless the first time it actually DID need to upgrade since I got rid of the conflict. I guess the last thing I don't understand, in reference to the redundant brodie profiles is... All of this stuff is streaming based on stuff I've purchased from the Buddy Store. I'm not updating via SVN or anything. So why isn't it getting rid of stuff I don't need automatically? Should I really need to go in and manually disable Premium? It's not like I can delete it, since it's a store purchase.

15. thebrodieman

Store purchases will remain until manually removed because my works have no direct control over what is or is not streamed. It's up to the user to do so. I put out a few notices that premium was now outdated but there's always a few stragglers ;)

I'll be making updates too that will remove the need for using the plugin to use the proper lure/bait.

16. thebrodieman

In anticipation of the coming expansion, there has been some house cleaning done on my products. Most have been removed. All expansion level packages have had their prices either reduced or changed to a set price. And my complete package has been lowered in price.

All of my products are still available, however just in a different form. No profiles have been actually removed, and anyone who purchased anything from the store will still receive full support for the products that they own.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post here.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    17. MinaMerh

MinaMerh New Member

Is there something for Nat Pagle Draenor rep in this? :)

18. thebrodieman

Since I finally unlocked him, I will be adding a few grinds for lunkers plus minnow usage.

19. MinaMerh

MinaMerh New Member

That's awesome! I'll use your Pandaria profile for him in the meantime:)

20. arcticfury

arcticfury New Member

Posting in proper thread

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016