• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Request for a feature in the next Pokefarmer update

Discussion in 'Requests' started by trallkos2155, Mar 5, 2017.

1. trallkos2155

trallkos2155 New Member

Pokefarmer at the moment shows the items listed in your inventory according to quantity. The item with the highest quantity shows up at the top, the next highest is next, and so forth. That's fine, but I would like a request an option which can also list the items according to category as well.

There are 2 reasons why I think it would be very helpful to include this option (listing order by category) :

1. Because the items right now are listed according to quantity, they move and jump around in that list. That has been a problem a number of times. For example, I've clicked on Pokeballs to recycle a bunch of them, but it jumps up or down when it or another item's quantity changes, and then I end up clicking on the wrong item and recycling them by accident. I have inadvertently recylcled valuable hyperpotions and other items just because the items jump around on that list.

2. When the items are listed by category, one can easily make sense of their inventory.
      Right now as it is, to see if we need to stock up on pokeballs, or potions, or revives, we have to look for the items in those categories at different spots on that list. When I check the bot to see if I've got enough potions, for example, it doesn't show me all the types of potions I have in one easy to see convenient section. I have to go through the list from top to bottom trying to find where the potions are to see how many I have of each to get this information. It's kind of tedious and not convenient. It would much be easier if we could have the option to have all the items listed according to category.

A suggestion would be to have all the different types Pokeballs you have grouped together one underneath the other at the top, followed by all the different types of Potions grouped together, followed by Revives, then Berries, and so forth like the example below:

INVENTORY:

Poke Ball #
      Great Ball #
      Ultra Ball #

Potion #
      Super Potion #
      Hyper Potion #
      Max Potion #

Revive #
      Max Revive #

Razz Berry #
      Nanab Berry #
      Pinap Berry #

Other items follow below according to their own categories.

("#" is the quantity of the item)

This feature would be an awesome addition to Pokefarmer if you can make that happen. :)