• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [REQUEST] Unspoiled Node code

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Sinisterelf, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Sinisterelf

Sinisterelf New Member

I'm trying to create profiles that will go and gather unspoiled nodes on whichever map while farming normal nodes. I hate seeing the bot gathering what its on instead and not switching to an unspoiled that shows up. Im testing one that I made for Western Coerthas(.XML edit only), but I don't know how to write the real code. Mining nodes show up, but I don't know how to code for the bot to switch to that node when it pops. If this has already been tried and doesn't work feel free to let me know.

Heres the .XML edit to get Mythrite Sand anyway. Just trying to get the most out of farming all day.

View attachment Sand.xml

And here's what im trying. Big thanks to Azoth for a lot of the Unspoiled code.

View attachment unspoiled mythrite sand.xml

Let me know if this is just gonna mine for mythrite sand and nothing else.

2. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

I'm 99% certain you can't have two <Order> tags in a profile. You just need to work on IsTimeBetween like many other profiles out there to get the results you are looking for.

3. Sinisterelf

Sinisterelf New Member

Im pretty sure you are correct as well, but I will continue to work on that 1%.