• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • requests vs pf?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by penzone, Mar 7, 2017.

1. penzone

penzone New Member

I'm no expert, but I looked at other bots and saw that you pay for requests and can use multiple bots at the same time, while pf only lets you use one bot at the same time, it's really a big difference since these days all we can do to increase chance to success is to farm with more accounts at the same time, mostly chance that determines ban or no ban anyway. Why not just increase the key here to accept 2-3 accounts simultaneously instead of 1?

2. penzone

penzone New Member

Sorry maybe this is a suggestion topic? I don't know how to post-change forum section.

3. Mew2

Mew2 Member

I have brought this up myself when Bossland started supplying the Api for all the other bots such as Ninjabot, PGBot and Crazybot but PF is sticking to 1 bot per license key it seems.

4. Square

Square Member

Considering that other bots have more capabilities like sniping and gym fighting, this seems totally unfair for loyal PF user. Those who despise PF and it's loyal followers are punished by being able to bot multiple accounts and harvest the benefits of their own bots for the same price, while those who decided to stick with PF through thick and thin and defended it are rewarded by being limited to only one key/one session at a time. Good Job!!!