• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Retainer/Chocobo/Gardening Plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by jungleslang, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jungleslang

jungleslang New Member

I know theres retbot for retainer ventures, and exmatt has retainermaid as a thing he's working on. I've seen several comments in threads I can't seem to find right now, so I'm just putting this idea here in one post.

I think this would be about as useful a plugin as anyone could want in regard to how many of us seem to play the game.

Retainer function - Not only accept and reassign venture, but withdraw all gil (easy enough by pressing the minus button, whatever code function that would be)
      Chocobo function - each hour report to your FC stable and stable/train/fetch your chocobo. Cleaning it as needed if brooms are in your inventory.
      Gardening function - Right now theres gardening basebot which will tend/fertilize if youre standing right there, but one that (combined with the others) would go to at least your fc house and fertilize and tend if available, would be great. Even better if it also went to your personal house and any that you have share privileges. Basically, locating and tending/fertilizing the garden at any property under your home port settings that Fc/house appears under.

While there's a couple of botbases that do some of this and at least one retainer plugin, it would be awesome if it were like a general "housekeeping" plugin that checks your garden, chocobo, and retainers. if it has to use a static summoning bell like the one retbot uses, i dont think that'd be a big deal.

this is something i think people would be willing to pay a small price for, so likely worth doing. there's so much gil to be made on farming and with raised chocobo leveling being such a monumental effort, every carrot helps.

2. Veigue

Veigue Member

+1

With all of this :)

3. Dgame

Dgame Member

+1
      Would be awesome.

4. meowmeowx3

meowmeowx3 New Member

+1 pliiiiis