• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Righteous

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Exmortem, Dec 31, 2014.

1. anklebiter

anklebiter Member

I think the guy who reported a 4k dps increase had double jeopardy checked and the bot was judging two dummies. I saw mine judge the dummies in IF across the hall yesterday evening.

2. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

I understand what you're saying, and I don't want to come across as a buffoon even though I probably will. But I obviously am not an overly experienced paladin by any means. I just see that Sim's say its the best increase on paper and that a large amount of the best paladins through rankings in the world take it on a lot of fights. I could be completely wrong, I was just relaying what I have seen to the other guy. He should obviously take what I say with a grain of salt because I mentioned my paladin is freshly 100 lol

3. defac3

defac3 New Member

almost useless in pvp for the moment i've doen extensive testing and it's just not very responsive inside of pvp

4. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

Am I the only one experiencing this? I'm using Enyo and I also have Continues Combat on.

5. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

no chadakkins, that's not what u r saying ... do i really have to quote yourself?

My top ten list says
      - 10% of the top paladins using Holy Avenger
      - 70% of the top paladins using Sanctified Wrath
      - 20% of the top paladins using Divine Purpose

another top 10 list says
      - 20% of the top paladins using Holy Avenger
      - 50% of the top paladins using Sanctified Wrath
      - 30% of the top paladins using Divine Purpose

Even your lovely simcraft uses Holy Avenger over DP (so your top 1000 paladins must doing something wrong, when your simcraft ist right).

So i don't know, where YOUR top 1000 Paladins are coming from, mine are from warcraftlogs.com, and now it heavily depends (again!) on what you are looking for!
      15k DPS for 606 ilvl geared toon in SingleTarget fights is NOT a BAD, even though that 606 says nothing about your current stats, so i can easily outperform a 606 toon with an 590-600 toon, by having the better stats and better on use trinkets ... even with a f*cking good weapon (645+) and bad gear (everything else around 598 which turns out to be in sum a gearscore of 606) i can outperform your toon by far, even if u have the better trinkets and so on.

i already showed you, that you did it wrong and that u interpreted the values the wrong way

i don't wanna sound rude, but you aren't (as u said on your own) an experienced paladin player, but the worst thing is, u also aren't good in reading statistics but u try to compare with them.

i've currently played 5 toons to level 100 (different classes, all dps, 4 melee and 1 range), none of them could push more than 12k at the beginning of the endless story of collecting gear (rotation helper addons for wow were updated, working, and reported back the correct rotation) - no matter if it was a combat routine or a manual played toon, all the results were comparable at this moment (sure the bot turned out to make better average damage since he does not think about what he is doin, but manual played i got more burst and better spikes in dps since i know what i'm doin (reacting on boss mechanics to not waste a second of my lovely cooldown and so on)

even if you are unhappy with the numbers, because u have seen somewhere that A TOON could push a lot more dps, this doesn't mean that the routine is underperforming, that only means that u had different expactations (if the are doable or completely dreamings is .... another story)

and even if u have seen x players using a talent, that doesn't mean that all of them are right (even tho that i can say that u looked at the wrong page or so ... since my 2 top 10 lists are saying something totally different!)

so, maybe u should rephrase ur expactations, your requests, or u should think about your lookings again, maybe ask someone who has a better understanding for statistics and reading websites with a lot of informations (it is very hard to get the correct results from all of these pages no matter if it is worldoflogs or warcraftlogs or any other site ... noone knows how their algorithms are working ... so even if my latest analysis of retribution paladins and dps and talent choice is saying the opposite of what you are saying, doesn't mean that i'm right ... i'm only showing u that u r not much more right than me ;) or in this case (cause these are my facts) that you are completely wrong, and i'm totally right)

6. evilution

evilution New Member

Any update on this thing doing nothing but auto-attacks when moving your character? DPS is great standing still but move around and forget about it.

7. ApocalypseApokalypsis

ApocalypseApokalypsis Community Developer

Have you tried using Version 1.0.0.4? We just released an update that we are hoping fixes the facing issues that were causing your issue.

Also, if you have Skype, add TeamApokalypsis to your contacts. We are doing most of the troubleshooting from Skype. We have a group chat that we are adding our Customers to so that we can support you guys much faster. We are also trying to build a community of our users, so this group chat is a great place to talk to other people who are using Righteous to see what they have done to get the best results possible.

We encourage everyone who is using Righteous to add TeamApokalypsis to their Skype account. Skype will be the FASTEST way to get support for any problem you may be having.

8. showmegold

showmegold New Member

Its sounds really good on ret side but how is on prot side havent seen very much feed back about prot

9. barto223

barto223 New Member

10. KayKay

KayKay New Member

As far as protection goes, I've been intensely testing it through CMs, and normal-mythic difficulty raids. Submitted tons of feedback and gotten tons of fixes out to the point of perfection. Even have a bunch of boss encounter fixes in.

Seraphim is fully supported for prot.

Significantly pulls ahead of any other paid prot routine with the correct standard talents/glyphs.

11. kuskner

kuskner Member

I am 2.6k Fury warrio with Gladiator Suite Warrior.

I would love to do some PVP testing with this. I bought a 90 paladin today, prob gonna have him leveled in a few days.

12. ApocalypseApokalypsis

ApocalypseApokalypsis Community Developer

Add us to Skype. TeamApokalypsis is our Skype name.

We would love your feedback on Righteous once you've got your Paladin up to 100 and get a chance to use it in Arena.

13. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Thank you from all the pallies in PVE, purchasing tonight

14. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

Click on My Purchases and make sure that Righteous is enabled.

15. indk

indk New Member

The only way I can get this Routine to actually work is when I click "use raid rotation" Otherwise, it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something here? (paid)

16. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

Please disable using Hammer of Justice, this should fix your problem till the next update. Sorry.

17. frizzmmm

frizzmmm New Member

Loving the CR so far keep up the great work! Is there any chance to get a better setup for trinket use? More specifically an option to use a trinket only when Avenging Wrath is active.

Also wanted to say I am 651 using the raid rotation with the talents SW, ES, FV no buffs except might pulling 28k on the training dummy in iron Forge.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    18. Bakes182

Bakes182 New Member

I've tested this CR through a few arena games, one thing i have noticed is that it really doesnt like casting divine shield, i've got it set up to do so when my health hits a certain percentage but it never seems to use it...

Other than that ive had quite a lot of success, and am drawing close to 1700 rating with it... very happy considering i started "pvp" about a week ago... :)

19. Zaron

Zaron New Member

someone tested that cr in pvp? how good is it?

20. Bakes182

Bakes182 New Member

read comment above you