• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rishi nav question and few questions more

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by mniki, Dec 21, 2014.

1. mniki

mniki Member

Hi,

Have problem with Rishi nav, when bot enters sea usually goes way too far into end of map zone and dies, this due to the fact that its trying to go shortest route to the nearest coordinate set in the profile.
      Any way to avoid this?.
      Is there a way to set specific path for bot to follow?
      Also would be nice If some1 can spare few min to explain to me what following commands do? BlacklistDuration="30", WaitTime="5" is it 30/5/min/sec? , can I combine <MoveTo QuestId="1" and <Hotspot Name="xxxx" in the same profile like this <UseObject><Hotspots> <MoveTo QuestId="1"...><Hotspots Name="xxxx"> </Hotspots></UseObject>.
      I have encountered problem with Concealed Coffers on Rishi, bot visits location, sometimes it opens Coffer and other times just ignores it, Is this somehow related to BlacklistDuration="30" command?
      Can you suggest any reading materials where I could find out more about syntax used in creating profiles.

thx in advance. :eek:

2. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

For avoiding the map limits i would suggest put in a few MoveTo's to follow the 'safe route'
      Blacklistduration="x" waits for x amount of time before clicking again if its needed. (usually inside a while or If statement)
      Waittime="x" waits for x amount of time when item/object is clicked/used.
      everything in seconds.

No you cant combine.
      Tell me what you want and ill help you create the profile.
      I wouldnt use blacklistduration, what you are encountering is that it may be to quick in what it wants.
      And could be indeed the blacklist duration.

If you want to create a private profile, you can Always pm for more help in creating the complete profile.