• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Saving Stats for every different Deck is a MUST for this Bot!

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by arkanlinomalo, Jan 15, 2015.

1. arkanlinomalo

arkanlinomalo New Member

I think it is a MUST for the bot to save each deck you have ever played and save the stats for each deck as well in an output file.

I often change my decks to try out some stuff.
      If the bot would save the stats of every deck i have ever played, after a short period of time you could precisely tell what has the best win quote and much more.

An additional feature could be an automatic deck builder which could build decks for you. With a specified Syntax, users of this forum could be able to share decks, so that others just have to enter the "code" into HB to get them build. Missing cards could be easily substituted by other cards.

What do you think?
      Regards

2. dinfar

dinfar New Member

Hi,

I don´t see any reason to save stats. Why? There are too many variables. So. First, it should detect whether you play practice, adventure, ranked (and what rank) and arena. So lets say you play ranked. Should it detect the meta? Should it base your deck on the previous matches? Soo many things. What about when there comes new cards?

Instead of the automatic deck builder we have the Hearthbuddy Guides Forum where people already posts decks. Lets say it would get implemented, then what if you share a deck, and the man getting the deck dont have some of the cards?

I´m sorry to sound like an old asshole, but its not for me. I would be glad if they focus on the core functionality and make a platform where creative souls like yourself and likeminded can make plugins that do that for us. I dont think its a job for the devs - but rather a job for the community. :)

Cheers

3. arkanlinomalo

arkanlinomalo New Member

i dont talk about arena.

i create a deck with 30 different cards, the bot caches the cards and saves how the win quote of this deck was.
      if you do this with 10 different deck for mage for example and each deck gets played 50 times, after that you can most likely say which one of those 10 different decks is giving the bot the highest win quote. thus, for your further botting you can rely on that deck because you don't get your 10gold for 3 loses...

and if there is a new card coming out, and it is in the deck, the bot will simply save it the same way as the other cards!?

to rely to your post: there are no vaiables at all that aren't used by the bot already.
      the bot caches your decks when you start it up, also the bot saves your stats and saves win/los/concede. so why dont just save these stats connected to a specific deck when it is getting cached anyway...

im not into c# but i think it would be quite easy to develop a plugin that does exactly what i told u above.

i aldo know the hearthbuddy guides forum but when i wanna build one of those decks, i'm mostly missing half of the cards so it's mostly not working for me.
      what i did instead, i programmed a toll for myself in autoit wich is reading out decks of a famous hearthstone-deck-website. another tool by me tested all existing cards on hearthstone and if i own them or not. owned and not owned cards got written into 2 different files. the third tool is comparing my owned cards and my read-out decks from the website. thus i am able to build that deck, that has the highest accordance with my owned cards. the last tool actually even builds that deck for me by giving it the url of the guide. u see im lazy.
      also im not a professional but if i can do that with bad coding knowledge i am conviced that this is an easy job for someone whos able to write plugins for hearthbuddy.

4. softl0ck

softl0ck New Member