• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

Thank you for creating this. Clearly a lot of hard work went into this, and you are active in supporting this CC - Great news. Just began testing this on a level 8 Troll. I'll be sure to report back any issues.

2. Joker76

Joker76 Member

3. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

my level 71 elemental shaman is having some problems. the usual pull starts like this. totem > Lightning bolt >flame shock, waits for target to come in melee then keeps on meleeing and healing till fight is over, ever once in awhile throwing in a LB or shock.

When I restart wow, bot seems to run fine and spam Lightning bolt like a good little shaman but as time goes by it start playing worst. Sometimes if a NPC argos her, she just stands there idle taking it

Attached Files:

4. Jon310

Jon310 Member

I'm having an issue getting started.

Using the stable 1.923 I get an error that demands that I report this to the CC developer with the log.

This is on a level 1 shaman, I'm unsure if level 1 is supported by this cc, but in case it is, here is the log.

Attached Files:

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
    6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the post with debug log. Made it easy to diagnose. This is HonorBuddy GCD Bug I have mentioned in other posts (most recently in #105)

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Hi Jon and thanks for the post with log. Sorry for the trouble you had. All levels of Shaman should be supported, but the last version introduced an improvement for higher level Shaman but broke those starting out. A fix has been made for this error in version 4.0.5 which should post soon.

8. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Hey bobby, is there something in the code that tells ShamWOW to not heal if the target is below x% HP?

I noticed that he won't heal himself in certain situations, and the mob is almost always below 25% HP. I didn't test it well enough to get hard data, though.

This poses a problem with adds because he will stop healing if the targeted mob is low HP, even though the add is full HP and beating on him. This is causing a lot of deaths in Storm Peaks where I recently moved to in order to increase the exp/hour. However, there are a lot of adds and he's having some trouble healing through them.

Let me know if this makes sense, it's early here and I feel like I'm rambling. Cheers!

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes, but not in the scenario you described. It will skip healing when fighting a single target, the targets health is below 10%, the Shamans health is > Emergency Health and mana is > Emergency Mana. In the event it skips a heal, a message is clearly displayed that says: "^Enemy weak at ##%, skipping heal". This won't happen in a multi-mob fight unless it hasn't detected the add yet. Even then, it will still output the message identifying how it chose its action. If spells are not casting, it is most likely due either to the GCD issue or configuration settings.

If you are having trouble healing through fights, increase the Combat Health levels (both the "Heal at" and the "Emergency Health"). The Resting Level will have no affect during a fight.

10. blacklisted

blacklisted New Member

still dosent work with quest beta 3

11. Hagoroth

Hagoroth New Member

12. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Was going to try your suggestions on healing, but I think I finally broke it. It's been working ok for the past couple days, but it just stopped working a little while ago after having trouble retrieving corpse. Now when I try to run it ... he just sits there until it goes AFK and then disconnects. He doesn't move and the "Activity: " section is blank. Unfortunately, the logs don't offer much either.

I tried clearing my WoW cache folders, etc. to no avail. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Try the new ShamWOW 4.0.5 first. It should resolve or provide helpful issue to resolve a couple issue you have experienced. Try it with all plug-ins disabled to see if there are some interaction issues (there shouldn't be, but useful to eliminate from consideration.) If you don't get good results with that, try another CC to see if the issue is CC specific.

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the log. Not quite sure what is happening in that instance since as you said there isn't anything in the log for 1:18 after. Please download and try ShamWOW 4.0.5. If that is not successful, please try running HB with a different class and let me know whether it appears to be a HonorBuddy issue or a CC specific issue for Shaman.

15. Jon310

Jon310 Member

Thanks for the new release. It works perfectly for v1.9.2.3, however I saw that on the front post that it was tested with the latest questing beta 1.931.

As soon as I tried hit the configure CC button or the start button I got some errors. The log doesn't have the debug option ticked because I could never get into the config form.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to starting this shaman.

Attached Files:

16. Hagoroth

Hagoroth New Member

The latest version seems to work perfectly for me, he does everything he's supposed to, the only error that appears is "ATTENTION: HonorBuddy GCD error occurred - continuing after 1.5 sec delay"

it pops up every fight but runs perfectly and it doesnt effect his progress. Thank you for the work you put into this, it makes the bot run so much better!!!

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Please send me a copy of your log with Debug enabled when you can. I need to look at a log for someone receiving that message. Thanks

18. longton-tom

longton-tom New Member

First off - I think this is a fantastic CC, and it helped me level to 80 as Enhancement spec in about 17 days - well done on all the hard work!

I am mainly PVPing in BGs at the moment and I'm determined to stay as Enhancement whilst I honour grind for PVP gear. It feels as though the CC doesn't do the melee piece very well and I don't know whether its me or the CC?

When close to enemies it does a decent melee rotation, but when they run off it doesnt follow. It drops totems and shocks/lightning bolts but doesn't chase and stay in melee. Should this be the case please? Other than this - the CC runs perfectly with no errors.

Regards
      Tom

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

It's the CC. Movement across the board but especially for Enhancement in PVP is going to be addressed in a release coming soon. Since the pvp raid healing is decent even for an Enhancement I placed a higher priority on the PVE and UI portion of things for the initial HB2 releases. In the meantime, I would strongly recommend you choose the Combat+Healing pvp combat style so you are posting both damage and healing numbers while waiting on the release.

20. longton-tom

longton-tom New Member

Thanks for the quick reply and the assurances for future updates.

I do run as C+H as you have recommended before, and I regularly end up near the top of the 'healing done' ranks despite being in Enhance PVP gear. The healing part of the CC is excellent!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.