• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Shitbox Bot - Honorbuddy Legends of Failure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SpaceBound, Feb 1, 2017.

1. SpaceBound

SpaceBound New Member

I've been botting off and on, mostly on since Pirox afk jumping box, and Open bot, and Glider. Back in the days when honorbuddy was a bg bot that was garbage as hell. Wasn't no fishingbuddy or any of the other bots that only work half ass, and only half of the time. Every day I know I will get suspended. Everyday. You guys don't know shit about security of this game. Its a joke. Tripwire is a giant heap of shit, anyone who argues that is fucking delusional. I'm so sick of paying for this terrible bot+ 1-5 WoW accounts, I don't even multibox. I just KNOW I will be suspended very soon, so I level up a main on all 5, so when they all start getting hit I have something to do when they others get suspended. I buy wow knowing its only a temporary account. I have 0 faith that anything I load honorbuddy on to will be safe. Its pathetic.

Welp I'm out, WoW is a shit game if you can't use combat routines for the 5 button rotations we have in this game now. Obviously if I reup, and buy all new shit. It will be suspended by 5/1/2017 to 7-1/2017. So whats the point?

Sorry I forgot, all you guys do now is rip us off, make us pay for shit that should be free, and has been free for fucking years. Now you are removing the lifetime keys, and making them expire after 2 years. Piece of fucking shit. But not much of a surprise. The buddystore is as the scent of a landfill down wind. This just isn't what honorbuddy was meant to be. Bossland knows this, he's just to busy counting his money.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    2. jezzzz

jezzzz Member

i liked the last line, 5 button rotation too hard w/o CR ;D

3. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I guess you do need to spend bit more time than a week on this board, before taking such insulting conclusions, dont you?

Especially when this bot have faced the legal battle in court in the early 2011, and we are 2017 already! Yes it is taking banwaves, like any other WoW 3rd party tool on internet, but still running!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    4. Goatmilk

Goatmilk New Member

Actually other bot platforms were not banned.