• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [ ShutUp v2 ] Your Honorbuddy Chat Manager

Discussion in 'Monitoring' started by BarryDurex, Nov 12, 2012.

1. TreachX

TreachX New Member

Same as the other guys. The plugin won't load, because of the following errors during compile:

Compiler Error: \\HB\Plugins\ShutUp\ShutUp.cs(61,30) : error CS0115: 'ShutUp.ShutUp.Initialize()': no suitable method found to override
      Compiler Error: \\HB\Plugins\ShutUp\ShutUp.cs(152,30) : error CS0115: 'ShutUp.ShutUp.Dispose()': no suitable method found to override

I tried removing the override from code and recompile, but that just produced new errors regarding Styx.CommonBot.BotEvents

I think we need an update to this plugin?

2. Molestia

Molestia Member

3. TreachX

TreachX New Member

I get the same error with ShutUp AIML:
      Compiler Error: \\HB\Plugins\ShutUpAIML\ShutUp.cs(88,30) : error CS0115: 'ShutUp_AIML.ShutUp_AIML.Initialize()': no suitable method found to override
      Compiler Error: \\HB\Plugins\ShutUpAIML\ShutUp.cs(184,30) : error CS0115: 'ShutUp_AIML.ShutUp_AIML.Dispose()': no suitable method found to override

Edit: Aha, you have to also download the attached ShutUp.cs uploaded by Tiron12. Then it works. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    4. Defraxion

Defraxion New Member

It doesnt show up in my plugins list.. D:

5. Archiwar

Archiwar New Member

Repair, please, for new patch. This plugin very need. :(

6. Tedesco

Tedesco New Member

This plugin was discontinued??
      Anyone knows other plugin like that?

7. Averus89

Averus89 New Member

cannot launch

Code:
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\ShutUp.cs(18,7) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AIMLbot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\ShutUp.cs(43,17) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Bot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\ShutUp.cs(44,17) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'User' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\Forms\myNamePopUpForm.cs(19,26) : error CS0118: 'ShutUp' is a 'namespace' but is used like a 'type'
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\Forms\SettingsForm.cs(23,26) : error CS0118: 'ShutUp' is a 'namespace' but is used like a 'type'
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\Forms\UpdateForm.cs(20,26) : error CS0118: 'ShutUp' is a 'namespace' but is used like a 'type'
      Compiler Error: Honorbuddy\Plugins\ShutUp\Helpers\ChatHelper.cs(18,33) : error CS0118: 'ShutUp' is a 'namespace' but is used like a 'type'
      Hi I'm getting the errors above.

8. Hanswurstmann

Hanswurstmann Member

Fixed

Hey Guys,
      I loved this Plugin so much over the years and had a look at it why it doesnt work anymore today.
      I found the Problem and fixed it. Now it should work again. There are some bugs like the wrong sound,
      but for me it replys and saves the log. You could post your bugs and if I have time I will maybe have a look.

Merry Christmas :)

View attachment ShutUp.zip

9. reconnect

reconnect Member

Could you explain what did you do exactly to fix it sir?

10. Hanswurstmann

Hanswurstmann Member

I copy the Code into an existing and working Plugin Project and let me show the errors. I dont know it exactly again. But the old plugins dont have the onEnable, onDisable Part. So first you have to change this. Then I mostly look into the other errors and try to find a solution. Look into the Developer Forum and read how to write a Plugin Tutorial, this helps a lot.