• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Apoc, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Tytte

Tytte New Member

What is it you want fixed about it except the mindflay usage at level5? I can look this over if you want, a detailed logfile or atleast put an effort in describing the issue at hand instead of just saying it sucks.

What settings are you using in the Class Settings Tab etc...

2. Garion

Garion New Member

I believe the key to the problem is these two lines :

Spell.Cast("Mind Blast", ret => StyxWoW.Me.GetCurrentPower(WoWPowerType.ShadowOrbs) < 3),
      Spell.Buff("Devouring Plague", true, ret => StyxWoW.Me.GetCurrentPower(WoWPowerType.ShadowOrbs) >= 3),

This will cast Mind blast every 8 seconds (cooldown), until 3 orbs are generated, then cast Devouring plague, which will consume all of the charges.

After that (basically when Mind blast is on cooldown) it will cast spells in the following order and conditions

Spell.Buff("Shadow Word: Pain", true, ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Elite || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent > 40),
      Spell.Buff("Vampiric Touch", true, ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Elite || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent > 40),
      Spell.Cast("Mindbender", ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Elite || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent > 50),
      Spell.Cast("Power Infusion"),
      Spell.Cast("Mind Blast"),
      Spell.Cast("Shadowfiend", ret => StyxWoW.Me.ManaPercent <= SingularSettings.Instance.Priest.ShadowfiendMana && StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent >= 60), // Mana check is for mana management. Don't mess with it
      Spell.Cast("Mind Flay", ret => StyxWoW.Me.ManaPercent >= SingularSettings.Instance.Priest.MindFlayMana),

So dots if mob hp is > 40% then power infusion, then mind blast, then shadowfiend, then finally mind flay as the last ditch spell.

Double check your MindFlayMana to see if thats why its not casting.

What rotation is the bot actually using? Is it casting something you think it should not be? That type of information will help us to fix the rotation much more than "it sucks"

3. xchrislee

xchrislee New Member

Sorry it was late last night so I wrote a tiny blurb. I should have collated more data. I switched away from it because it seemed almost unusuable after I switched to shadow. I'll get some logs and make some notes and report back.

4. monsieursean

monsieursean Member

anyway to fix the DK trying to use death grip on tapped mobs? he will just sit there spamming it over and over again and it doesnt work because somebody tagged the mob and it is grey.

5. Symbiotic

Symbiotic New Member

All of my classes and their individual specs are trying to kill tagged mobs.

Can we get an update on this please?

6. evilroad

evilroad New Member

How do I edit the script so that it will spam Soul Reaper on target's <35%?

7. Holy Blasphemy

Holy Blasphemy New Member

Suggestion for the shadow priest rotation.

I notice that after I got my Glyph of Dark Binding, I am able to cast renew without popping out of shadow. If I could set it to go off at 75% health then I would save myself a lot of downtime cause by eating or running out of food and waiting for health to regen while leveling.

8. scuzzelbud

scuzzelbud New Member

hello can anybody tell me how to turn off my cd?s ?
      i want to use them by myself, thanks.
      ps: sry 4 my crappy eng :)

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Drizzt1990 and DecessusFar, Fixed in next release. Thanks for the log, -Bobby53

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

It appears Boomkin hadn't been fully updated yet. Fixed in next release, -Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

The aura property that needs to be checked to determine if you are under a crowd control effect changed in HB/MoP. The code was still using the old detection logic and believed it was CC'd so correctly cast Every Man for Himself. Fixed in next release. -Bobby53

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

xaq, Thanks for the clear description of the issue. Fixed in next release. Prot Pally will now only cast Consecration if not moving. -Bobby53

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Starbrox, The Windwalker Monk wasn't fully implemented. The next release will have a support for a full spell priority tuned to questing/grinding. The same rotation is being used in Instances and Battlegrounds so those will need to be revised, but the next release should provide a good working base for leveling at the moment. -Bobby53

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Wolfie76, Once Feral, Balance, and Guardian and stable, Resto along with the healing form of all other classes will be getting a revision. No ETA, but its coming, -Bobby53

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Warp87, You can't. The issue of Frost and Unholy DK's using Death Grip in Instances is fixed in the next release. Bobby53

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

rock2009, AMS is cast only if there is an enemy within 40 yds that is targeting you and casting a spell. If that isn't occurring it won't be used. -Bobby53

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

GuardianAJ, That sounds like a general HonorBuddy or grinding profile specific issue. You'll want to post this along with a copy of your complete debug log file from that botting session in a post made in HonorBuddy Support Issues. Tony and the gang should be able to get you going or direct to the appropriate people to assist you. Bobby53

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Garion, Not much done on Guardian yet so have worked similar changes into the next release. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

thaicon, Fixed in next release. Will use Misdirection on Pet if you have a live Pet and:
      1. Are not in a group
      -OR-
      2. In a group and no Tank is alive within 100 yards
      Thanks for the post, Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Al3xwh1t3, The behavior described for Charge/Intercept is by design. The comment on the option to Disable Movement indicates that it won't disable class specific abilities like Charge, Intercept, Blink, etc. The configuration for movement has been modified in the next release. You will be able to choose whether to disable all movement (including class abilities), only non-ability movement, or have it auto-detect and behave appropriately. The auto-detect feature will recognize if you are running under LazyRaider and disable all movement without having to change a setting. -Bobby53