• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Apoc, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1057 available for download!

Singular will now be available for download via .ZIP so updates can be provided sooner than the next HonorBuddy BETA and Release cycles. The .ZIP will ultimately be available for download from Post #1 as you would expect, but until then you can download from the post announcing the new release (this one -- see below for link.)

To install:

1. Download the attached .ZIP
      2. Delete your existing HonorBuddy\Routines\Singular folder
      3. Extract the .ZIP to HonorBuddy\Routines\Singular

Note: if you skip step #2 and are upgrading from the version in HonorBuddy .507, you will get a compile error at runtime.

Always attach a log to your post, otherwise the response will be "please attach a log." You may not see anything in the log file, but the version and settings information is always important to the person researching the issue and isn't considered optional.

As of this release, all classes should be working and functional. I don't have a specific list because I haven not tested all classes and all specs as there were some classes that needed immediate attention. If you use this version of Singular and encounter an issue, please take the time to author a descriptive post in this thread and attach a log. Here are the classes that I know have been tested and appear in good working order (again, as of this release.)

Druid - Feral
      Druid - Balance
      Shaman - Enhancement
      Shaman - Elemental
      Monk - Windwalker
      Warrior - Arms
      Warrior - Fury
      Warrior - Protection

This does not mean the others are broken, just that the above I was either already working on or discovered while researching a user post that they needed immediate attention. The only other one I am aware of at this time requiring a lot of attention is Warlock which is currently being rewritten and should be in the next release. The Warlock support in the current release should allow you to start a new Warlock and level, but it has only a single target rotation and no advanced abilities so won't handle packs of mobs very well and will suffer survivability issues as you get to higher levels.

Thanks for your help with detailed posts with logs and look for continual improvement on Singular, -Bobby53

Change History for Singular 3.0.0.1057

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    2. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I don't really think Singular needs a list of supported classes as much as "upcoming changes" list. Bugs that have already been fixed should be noted, so we can see what is going to be released in the next version (of Singular).

IMO an Issue Tracker for Singular would be lovely. Possibly one for HB overall. Such as CyanogenMod's Issue Tracker: Issues - cyanogenmod - CyanogenMod Android ROM - Google Project Hosting

--

OR BOBBY CAN JUST GO IN AND RUIN MY IDEA! :cool:

Thanks for the update Bobby! Glad to see you involved in Singular!

3. suuzzee

suuzzee New Member

Great Work Guys, i hope this is the right place for sugestions!

I play a Fury Warrior and i feel the following changes would be cool, if indeed they are possible!

Would it be possible to add an option on trinket useage "On-Cooldown-In-Combat-On-Boss/Elite" also the same option "On-Cooldown-In-Combat-On-Boss/Elite" for T4 - Dragon Roar and T6 - Bloodbath abilities. This would help maximise DPS on bosses and not waiste their procs on trash.

If you cannot add such an option could you at least add the same options (never, OnCooldown. OnCooldownInCombat etc etc) for T4 and T6 abilities. this way we could at least disable the use of T4 and T6 abilities and either use them manually on boss fights or re-enable them when required.

Thank you for listening, and i hope you can understand what i mean (as english isnt my main language)

4. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

I don't see the point of this post since there are no classes listed to compare the colors with ?

5. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Druid does not utilize Wild Charge when pulling in Cat form.

Is this intentional ?

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

hi1674, Thanks for the post! A revision was sent to forum mods for the first several posts requesting updates. A lot are still unverified as each spec requires testing leveling, and end game play in questing, battlegrounds, and dungeons. If you have specific feedback about the status of any specialization please post it and we'll update accordingly.

We will need your help and that of other Singular users to fully test and be aware of missing items or bugs. No, omitting Wild Charge for a Feral Druid is definitely an oversight. When I was looking at the talent, initially I was more concerned with the ability it offers Boomkins and Travel Form and missed the easy ones for Guardian and Feral. Then I realized Arms and Prot Warriors needed attention so focused on those. As each class is confirmed for base abilities, aoe, and cooldowns, we will going back over confirming all talents are utilized by all classes/specializations wherever possible.

At this point users should post issues regarding anything and everything that does not appear to be working. Since we will be updating Singular more frequently and managing the version number it reports, it will be more important than ever to include log files with posts.... even if its just a question about what you are seeing (or are not seeing.) If the number of user reports becomes more active, I'll add a list of reported issues and the schedule for their resolution.

Thanks for your help and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    7. hj9500

hj9500 New Member

What Class are you?: Hunter
      What Spec are you?: BM
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Grind/BG
      What level are you?: 87
      What revision of Singular are you using?: Most current
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      Are you using a branched build, or the trunk build? (Only viable for developers): N/A
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using?: Most current release

Some times when my pet isnt there, it tries to revive a new pet. But it just need to call pet.
      And it makes my bot stop and dc.
      Ive tried changing the pet slot, but nothing seems to work.

8. Soeski

Soeski Member

What Class are you?: Pandarian
      What Spec are you?: MistWeaver
      What 'context' is the bot in? Questbot
      What level are you?: 12
      What revision of Singular are you using?: Most current
      Are you using a branched build, or the trunk build? (Only viable for developers): N/A
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using?: Most current release 507

Is it possible to bot at all? Mistweaver is just doing nothing but healing himself when in combat while questing. No jabs, no tiger palm and no blackout kick. Does not chase mobs, does not target.
      I have to say I have exactly the same problems with CLU and TuanHaMONK.
      So I need to manually play Mistweaver for now?

9. john85

john85 New Member

What Class are you?: Druid
      What Spec are you?: Balance
      What 'context' is the bot in? Trying insatnce
      What level are you?: 90
      What revision of Singular are you using?: Newest, just got it today
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using?: Most current release

Press start, [DungeonBuddy]: Checking for profile and script updates.
      [DungeonBuddy]: All files are up-to-date.
      [DungeonBuddy]: Compiling dungeon scripts
      [DungeonBuddy]: Compiled 118 dungeon scripts succesfully
      Changing current profile to Empty Profile
      And it wont queue up for instance

Is there a profile I have to get, (sorry Im new. Dont get mad :))

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

hj9500, Thanks for taking the time to post and complete the template. However a log file is needed with posts reporting a problem or requesting support. Please see How to Attach a Log File (w/pictures) [CLICK HERE]. Thanks again and good luck with your Hunter, Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Soeski, Thanks for taking the time to post and complete the template. However a log file is needed with posts reporting a problem or requesting support. Please see How to Attach a Log File (w/pictures) [CLICK HERE].

I will make sure that Mistweaver can kill things in a solo situation for the next release. The reason for doing that is so its possible to use with Mixed Bot and use GatherBuddy, ArchBuddy, Questing, etc. in between dungoeons or battlegrounds rather than to purely Quest. Mistweaver is a healing spec so excels at healing at the expense of being weak at killing. That will be true whether it is botted or played manually. Leveling is all about killing mobs as quickly as possible, and Mistweaver will be the slowest of the three Monk specs you could choose. If you are set on playing Mistweaver, your best bet is to spec Windwalker as soon as possible and Level to 30 fast. At that point pick up dual-spec and add Mistweaver as a secondary spec to provide some flexibility for you in running dungeons or battlegrounds. Thanks again and good luck with your Monk, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

john85, Welcome to HonorBuddy! Thanks for taking the time to post and complete the template. However a log file is needed with posts reporting a problem or requesting support. Please see How to Attach a Log File (w/pictures) [CLICK HERE]. Thanks again and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

13. romancerbcl

romancerbcl New Member

Hello,

Im trying to redo the Singularity combat rogue to sap and then pickpocket mobs only if they are humanoid or find some other term that i can use that defines them as pick pocketable in the code

These are the 2 lines of code im trying to work on:

Spell.Cast("Pick Pocket", ret => (StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.GetAuraTimeLeft("Sap",true).TotalSeconds > 58)),
      Spell.Cast("Sap", ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.TargetIsHumanoid && (StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Sap"))),

The Red value is what i want to make ask if the target is humanoid or can be sapped and/or pickpocketed. Can anyone please help me out with the correct equation for saying If the Current Target is humanoid cast Sap

Here is the Log
      View attachment 7908 2012-11-03 21.28.txt

14. pepsigoesmoo

pepsigoesmoo Member

can you make a bm hunter cc or fix the singular one to stop spammin misdirrection only as all it does is spams misdirrection and autoshoots worked fine b4 hunter got misdirrect.

15. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

The BM hunter CC is pretty bad. It doesn't use half of the abilities.

16. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Which abilities? I'm using it right now on my 85, and the biggest thing I've noticed is the trap behavior seems unnecessary.

17. smiie

smiie New Member

Is my blood dk supposed to attack every single ally it finds? Including lvl 90's?

18. Pugnus

Pugnus New Member

"Can not change the Routine! No routines loaded for this class!"
      I get this error when i try to start HB while on my Rouge. Any idea? See my log below... thx

Honorbuddy v2.5.6482.510 started.
      Einloggen…
      An WoW mit der ID 5080 angeheftet
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: ArchaeologyBuddy
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: BGBuddy
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: DungeonBuddy
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Gatherbuddy2
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Grind Bot
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Questing
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Mixed Mode
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: PartyBot
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Combat Bot
      Neuer Bot hinzugef?gt!: Raid Bot
      Honorbuddy v2.5.6482.510 wurde gestartet!
      Charakter ist level 84 Undead Rogue
      Momentane Zone ist Uldum
      Bitte warte ein paar Sekunden w?hrend Honorbuddy initialisiert.
      Compiler Error: c:\Honorbuddy 2.5.6441.507\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(283,25) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'JumpTurn'
      Compiler Error: c:\Honorbuddy 2.5.6441.507\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(285,14) : error CS0102: The type 'Singular.Helpers.JumpTurn' already contains a definition for 'State'
      Compiler Error: c:\Honorbuddy 2.5.6441.507\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(729,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'SafeArea'
      Compiler Error: c:\Honorbuddy 2.5.6441.507\Routines\Singular\Helpers\Kiting.cs(1055,25) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Singular.Helpers' already contains a definition for 'CommonExtensions'

19. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Delete HB/Routines/Singular/Helpers/Kiting.cs from your installation folder

or

Delete your entire HB/Routines/Singular folder. Download the zip from
      http://updates.buddyauth.com/GetNewe...ter=Honorbuddy and extract Singular folder.

or

Just extract the new version to a new directory and copy the Settings folder from your old one.

20. Pugnus

Pugnus New Member

Deleting Kiting.cs did it thanks mate!!!!