• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Slavebot9001] A Retainer Tool

Discussion in 'Archives' started by newb23, Mar 18, 2015.

1. newb23

newb23 Community Developer

Good Morning!

I am happy to introduce my very first plugin for Reborn Buddy! Which would not be possible for the efforts of Neverdyne, WheredidIgo, Kaga, Kage, Exmortem, Psi Cu, and Mastagh. Thanks guys.

*fanfare* RetBot! *applause*

This plugin is in working status, and is currently in version 2.1.6

This plugin can be used to reassign your retainers to their last assigned venture, regardless of length.

For the grand vision, a retainer manager with the ability to do not only ventures, but inventory management too. But, I might die first, so, you know.

Anywho! Thank you for taking a look-see and let me know how she works for ya!

NOTE: Does not work with fishing profiles as of yet. To be fixed with release 2.2!

SETUP: To set up the bot, you must open the setup page via the button labeled RetBot in the bot's plugins menu. From here, fill in the information for each of your retainers. Then, for the next three boxes, you will need to translate the phrase above the box into your language's version of that phrase. Do NOT put in the "" DO put in the ) If English, you can just copy as-is. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PHRASE ExActLy AS IT APPEARS IN THE GAME WINDOWS, THE BOT WILL NOT RUN PROPERLY. After that, click save and simply send out whichever of your retainers on whatever venture you would like them to run. Then, ensure that you are in FATE/Order Bot. You may then start the plugin wherever in the world, and the bot will teleport and/or run to Revenant's Toll and check your retainers' return as it sees the completed message. Also, make sure you have enough Ventures. It can't buy the ventures. ;)

PATCH NOTES
      [HIDE]
      Code:
      Version 2.1.6 - 28 JUL 15
      [LIST]
      [*]Updated to include [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Aetherytes from the Heavensward expansion. Please inform me of any issues![/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]NOTE: I will have to add in a custom transport into the Dravanian Hinterlands as there is no [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Aetheryte there.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.5
      [LIST]
      [*]Updated to fix an error with re-enabling plugins after running RetBot's routine, due to changes made in the routine manager.
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.4
      [LIST]
      [*]Updated to comply with Reborn Buddy update 1.0.271
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.3
      [LIST]
      [*]Added plugin disabling functionality so that any running plugins that may fight with RetBot for control, will now fail horribly. At least until RetBot allows them to win at the end of it's own routine.
      [*]Added some color to the text to make it easier to differentiate chatter from RetBot from other internal and external chatter.
      [*]This should be the final version before I begin my expansion towards inventory management. Let me know of any bugs!
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.2
      [LIST]
      [*]Corrected an issue where if teleport function failed for any reason, character would sit, herp, and die after your ole' chocobo croaked too, then fail to revive repeatedly only then to ruin your precious botting-while-at-work-or-sleeping-time. (damn it... ;p)
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.1
      [LIST]
      [*]Fixed a teleport issue where if mounted, character would not dismount. Herp a derp.
      [/LIST]

Version 2.1.0

[LIST]
      [*]Recoded re-assign and teleport functions. Speed and accuracy should be greatly, greatly increased. Thank you Mastahg!
      [*]Added support for returning to FC Housing locations. (I need hard data for the AetheryteIDs in The Goblet and Mist, Gridania works though.)
      [LIST]
      [*]Basically, I need someone from Goblet/Mist run the bot to make sure it telelports back. I need to verify I have the ID and Map set up correctly. 50/50 shot. :p
      [/LIST]
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.5
      [LIST]
      [*]Changed some values I goofed in the teleport update (while instead of if >_<). Tested for a few hours, looks okay, so I hope it's alright now. Lemme know.
      [*]Added another check so once you return from your retainer run, if you are running FATE bot, you will simply return to the map you were on and look for FATEs again, rather than running ALL the way back to where you were before looking. :p
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.4
      [LIST]
      [*]Re-did teleporting. Should no longer Teleport back to Revenant's Toll if you started on that map.
      [*]Removed the jumps after teleporting, might break something, so, lemme know.
      [*]Re-did the tree hooking process (Thank you Neverdyne!) so that the plugin now properly waits for any FATEs, Dialog, Combat, Crafting, Gathering, Cut-scenes, or Reviving  to complete before taking over.
      [*]Re-did some of the wait times so overall speed should be improved, again, may break something so let me know.
      [*]Updated movement to include Neverdyne's method to check for and properly use/remove stealth. (Thank you again)
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.3
      [LIST]
      [*]Added a loading screen check to hopefully quell some of the navigation issues. Also corrected a spelling error. Quiting is now Quitting. ;) Thanks for the error logs!
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.2
      [LIST]
      [*]Added some windows checks and modified timer for loop restart.
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.1
      [LIST]
      [*]Edited retainer re-task loop. Now uses a timer to restart the loop should a failure occur.
      [/LIST]

Version 2.0.0 - Re-Release!

[LIST]
      [*]Complete coding re-write, nothing the end user would notice, but, I feel accomplished, so it's here. :p
      [*]Added the ability to run simultaneously with FATE/Orderbot. You may now load this plugin wherever in the world you want, and it'll return it to where it started once it's done with your retainers. [B]EXCEPTION[/B]: Housing districts. I still need values for those.
      [*]Added a settings page for (hopefully) easier localization and future use (read: inventory management). See above for setup instructions.
      [/LIST]

Version 1.3.1
      [LIST=|INDENT=1]
      [*]Tweaked a couple of variable set locations. Bot has since been running properly.
      [/LIST]

Version 1.3.0

[LIST]
      [*]Tweaked teleportation sequence to Revenant's Toll, correcting some dismount errors.
      [*]Added ability for bot to navigate to the Summoning Bell [B]IN REVENANT'S TOLL[/B], no matter where you are in the world.
      [LIST]
      [*]At the current time, the only Bell I will be supporting is the bell in Mor Dhona, as I do not have a method in mind just yet on how to implement the others. Though, there is a high chance that I will add support for them in the future.
      [*]Currently the bot is set to keep you mounted if you are already in Mor Dhona, and dismount and teleport if you are on another map.
      [/LIST]
      [/LIST]

Version 1.2.0

[LIST]
      [*]Added in chat reading support to initiate the plugin to re-assign your retainers as they return, not just on a timer.
      [*]Added in the ability to teleport to Revenant's Toll, however, I haven't quite figured out how to get the bot to actually MOVE to the Bell just yet.
      [*]Added in checks for exception thrown errors, hopefully those will be cleared up now.
      [LIST]
      [*]As a note, if the plugin does fail, you have disable/re-enable it through the plugin menu, or restart the bot in it's entirety. I haven't figured out how to get it to reset my coroutine by using the Start/Stop button yet. It will stop the bot, but it will not clear the coroutine to start it fresh over.
      [/LIST]
      [/LIST]

Version 1.1.2

[LIST]
      [*]Fixed loop count reset. Should properly reset count and loop now.
      [/LIST]

Version  1.1.1

[LIST]
      [*]Fixed Talk windows so bot actually completes conversations as intended
      [*]Changed how bot loops, so it will run though four iterations of attempting to re-assign, then sleep.
      [LIST]
      [*]Value to change number of iterations before sleep is [CODE]while (LoopCount <[B] 4[/B])
      [*]Value to change Sleep time remains the same
      [/LIST]
      [/LIST]
      [/CODE][/HIDE]

Thanks for your time and consideration! Let me know if everything is working for you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    2. Endus

Endus Community Developer

Good job. We've all gotta start somewhere. :cool:

However, isn't there a notification when your retainer returns from their venture? Couldn't you just set it to look for that rather than sleeping over and over?

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it the retainer message is only a chat message isn't it (I haven't used mine in so long I don't remember lol)? Since RebornBuddy doesn't support reading chat there's probably not a way to identify that message.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    3. Mantian

Mantian New Member

RebornBuddy does support reading chat
      or I think it dose some version ago..

there is a plugin use message

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    4. Marth

Marth Member

That's correct. You could just put the retainer name in a variable and have the user edit it in their .xml file.

5. newb23

I will look into having the plugin read chat and run after it sees the message, but, as I said in the OP, my coding knowledge is very limited, and I even struggled to figure out how to loop the damn thing. ;)

6. Endus

Endus Community Developer

I knew it supported sending messages and I knew it could read message types (so it could react when a Tell was received for example) but didn't know it could read the message contents.

Good to know. ;)

Best of luck to you with your plugin newb23. Don't get overwhelmed, just take your time and have fun with it. :cool:

7. newb23

Thank you for your words of encouragement, they mean a lot.

I have just released version 1.3.0, featuring teleportation and movement from anywhere in the (over)world. Enjoy!

8. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

Does this work for leveling retainers? If I send a Lv5 Hunting 5 times and my character goes to level 10, will this plugin continue to send lv5 hunting? Or it will use the lv10 instead?

9. newb23

At current that is all the bot does, yes. Every 5 levels you would have to go and manually send them out once at the new level. The bot would then continue to repeat at that level until you tell it to stop. The same can be said about a specific gathering item. Send them out once for that item, and until you send them to a different item, they will repeat getting that item.

10. Mantian

Mantian New Member

This can not use in Japanese version which is too bad..

11. phdchristmas

phdchristmas New Member

so uhhh how do you use it?

12. newb23

I have edited the main post with instructions. :D

13. newb23

I will look into what I need to do to support the other client versions. I apologize for the incompatibility in the mean time. :'(

EDIT:

I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is, can I have you translate the phrase "has completed a venture!" into Japanese? Exactly the way it appears once your retainers have completed a venture.

This is one of the inherent issues I am going to have with the way the bot is currently set up.

NOTE: Any other persons who want the bot to work in their respective client languages will need to also translate the above phrase into respective language. This is no longer needed as there are sections in the bot set-up for which to place it. See OP for instructions.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    14. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

Ok thanks . This seems great when at max level and want to farm specific items!

15. Mantian

Mantian New Member

I did try to edit but no luck cuz I too don't read Japanese. so i have to guess which one is which..
      maybe if you can show me which line I should copy from the game in screenshoot. and where to put it in code? thanks a million.

16. BurgerKing

BurgerKing New Member

OMG inventory management.. if you pull that off.. you'll be my savior. If it isn't too much, please include something to auto-discard or auto-sell any items that are able to be purchased off a vendor...and let it manage my personal inventory as well as the retainer :D. I'd pay for that in a heartbeat.

17. newb23

I have redone the entire bot to try and accommodate this issue. Would you mind trying to re-download, setup and run the bot again?

18. newb23

Once I verify that my current version is working as intended, I have every intention on setting up an inventory management system. HOWEVER, I ONLY intend on a deposit system into the retainers inventory as I do NOT want to be help viable for the loss of other peoples goods and items at this time. ;)

19. Mantian

Mantian New Member

I put the 3 string for Complete Quit and V_Complete also 2 Retainer Name
      it work till the report page. which it just hang there doing nothing

and the bot log show it already moveon.
      sorry is no point to upload all the log. cuz that the only thing there

20. Mantian

Mantian New Member

after I close report window and click reassign the the bot did select the job for it and sent it out

so the part missing now is from close report page and open assign window