• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [StandAlone] Yet Another Relogger!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sinterlkaas, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. diegomzl

diegomzl New Member

Getting this same error

2. hapile

hapile New Member

thanks you man, since gilestrinity change to trinity, i got problem with my routine yar, :(

3. hapile

hapile New Member

thanks you man, since gilestrinity change to trinity, i got problem with my routine yar, :(

4. quadrotony

quadrotony New Member

great work! can you made an authenticator support?

5. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction New Member

Nope... As you can see though its stopping because its not Kickstarting its trying to load the profile directly hence the TrinityMoveTo not supported message.

Close YAR, Go to profile folder, Delete YAR_Kickstart.xml, Open YAR, Edit Profile, Select the start.xml file for your profile, click through to save.

Under YAR settings make sure Use Kickstart is enabled.

If you keep any issue after going through the motions from scratch... Upload your YAR log and DB log.

I could... So much to do and so little time >.<

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    6. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

any way to not copy D3 files for every instance, but somekind of use of cache files only? like isboxer/inner space does for multiboxing ? i am short on disk space :)

7. benny32

benny32 Member

In the settings tab there is a subitem under Relogger called General. One of the options is to use either Inner Space or Apoc's free D3starter to launch multiple instances from one install. Apocs starter is in the plugin section of this forum somewhere. It works like a charm and unless you want some of the cool window resize on mouse over stuff that isboxer get's you then it's probably sufficient.

8. mellowmoods

mellowmoods New Member

so use kickstart is enabled at all times

9. iceteazz

iceteazz New Member

_ I understand now ! 1st, copy or create a profile named : start_[namebot].xml The namebot is the name of the bot you want to use that profile. In this file, you will start load a " real " profile you want to run, like sky high or tinkaizer or somethings else. Then edit settings of YAR, load that start_[namebot].xml profile with YAR enable. Tada! mine work well now, thx for your tips, StrangerThanFiction ! Great work dude !

_ I got an example of start profile from sky high :

Code:
       <Profile>
          <Name>[A3 - Inferno] Ultimate SkyHigh Relog Loader</Name>
          <KillMonsters>True</KillMonsters>
          <PickupLoot>True</PickupLoot>
          <GameParams quest="101758" step="1" act="A3" difficulty="Inferno" resumeFromSave="True" isPrivate="True" numGames="-1"  />
          <Order>
              <LoadProfile profile="Ultima Magi v2.xml" />
          </Order>
      </Profile> 
      Just edit the line :<LoadProfile profile="Ultima Magi v2.xml" /> to your profile 's name :) GL guys

10. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction New Member

o_O lol well that works also... But with kickstart fixed you dont need a start file...

In your case as long as YAR is set to load "Ultima Magi v2.xml" under your bot everything should be good to go.. You should notice a YAR_Kickstart.xml file will be generated in your profile folder...

This generated Kickstart file will look pretty much identical to your start file you listed above...

11. Yamahaulin

Yamahaulin New Member

Thanks for the link. I want yar to alternate between 2 profiles and i'm having trouble getting it to work. I have both listed in the profile list, but doesn't appear to work correctly. I want it to run the first one then the second one and repeat over and over. Any help is greatly appreciated.

12. tOAsD

tOAsD New Member

My bot is costantly spamming

Otherwise it seems like it runs okay. Any hints on what might be the issue?

13. iceteazz

iceteazz New Member

_ Thx for your reply. By some ways, your YAR edited version work well with me but not perfect.There is one problem : My DB and YAR kickstart cant load the profile directly after loading d3 client. So, i have to load profile indirectly by the start profile then it works well till now ( about 24h ) Thx alot anyways STF, after a hard time w/o YAR relogger, now i feel much better :)

14. Pimmel

Pimmel New Member

For those who still get the million games per hour thing, this worked for me:

1. Get the newest YAR from page 180 or something of this thread i think if you dont have it, yet. Enable Kickstart.
      2. Download RelogLoader.xml from here
      3. Put it in the same folder as your profile xml and edit the relogloader.xml. Change the "HERE" to "*Yourprofilename*.xml"(without *)
      4. Delete YAR filed in profile folder and plugin folder in DB folder if they exist.
      5. *Dont know if necessary* delete Folder in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\YetAnotherRelogger"
      6. When creating or editing profile in YAR, choose "RelogLoader.xml" as Profile at step 4. (at page 1 i got "No flash" and "Force enable all plugins" checked, dont know if necessary :p

I think these were all the things I did and then it finally worked ;o

15. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

TY, you saved me bro. Works like a charm. I was about to buy another hard drive :)

16. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

So my buddy was using two bots, and just upgraded to a third. I setup YAR for him etc, and now whenever the third game loads, it causes the other two to freeze. We tried running the 3 games without YAR and none of them freeze, my buddy said he tried using the profile instead of kickstar/jumpstart and no freezing either. Anyway to fix this freezing so he can continue using YAR?

17. Yamahaulin

Yamahaulin New Member

For the third instance your trying to open use a new folder for demonbuddy. Keep the first 2 bots on orginal location and just copy db over to a new location and use the 3rd bot on it. I've seen this work before for some people.

Does anyone know how the profile scheduler works, i want to use 2 profiles and just load one after the other over and over.

18. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

Hello,

I noticed StrangerThanFiction forked the project and made some changes to keep YAR working thanks for this :) currently I am still really busy rebuilding my new house .. and really can't make time free to think about coding .. this will take a few more weeks I guess .. but I will guarantee that I will come back when everything is finished and I have more time to spent on this project

19. Immortality

Immortality New Member

Do you mind of we start another temporary thread with community updates until you get back? At which time we will delete and you can take the work we done and see if you want to integrate them to main project?

20. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

Yes that is no problem at all but it would be best when you commit updates trough github for easy integration

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.