• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Still alot of IP blacklisting/flagging?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dbuddy2, Sep 14, 2015.

1. dbuddy2

dbuddy2 New Member

Actually i try my old IP which was banned/blacklisted ~10 months ago...
      just to see what happens..

Is GGG still that active with banning and blacklisting entire IP ranges? So you get a really fast ban when you try to rebuild a account linked to a flagged (?) ip....

If yes, how could anyone with 10+ accounts manage to switch to fresh IP's that fast? IP's aren't that cheap and you can't get fresh IP's like fastfood. At least with cableprovider (static IP's)
      I am sure VPN/VPS Provider aren't happy with customers that cancel/re-order IP's all the time... Maybe you receive a old/flagged ip again?

I already canceled 2 IP's in the last months (because of bans) - now i have to decide what's the easiest way to rebuild a account.
      and decide at which point it's better to leave the account blank because the ban will happen soon....

i always manage to get the ban when i got like 15 or 20 ex currency/items on my account -.- a short hint "we will ban your account in 24 hours, please sell/mule" would be nice *hehe*

2. berntan

berntan New Member

I was botting with the same MAC & IP a few weeks ago, new apartment now, new ethernet providor so I have myself a new IP but the same mac and I'm having no problems even tho the bot get stuck alot because It's not fully updated with new tiles etc :) (Was also banned like half a year ago on my 2 accounts)

3. Urgent2009

Urgent2009 Member

I had no luck this season. All my accounts keep getting banned. Changing IP and MAC doesn't seem to help..

4. OneStopMMO

OneStopMMO New Member

thats not possible, UNLESS your behavior is the same or the ip you are choosing is a region they are watching.

A lot of scenarios and most of them state you don't understand what you are saying so if you start from step one we can see why you think mac addy and ip addy change didnt help

5. Urgent2009

Urgent2009 Member

Maybe the PoE folder stores some account information? I don't know.. But I am 100% sure that when I started on 2 machines (previously banned) with fresh IPs and fresh MACs they both got banned at the same time..

6. ArdisX

ArdisX New Member

It doesnt store anything im pretty sure. I copy all of my vm wares change HWID / Mac IP + new VPN IP and never had any issues with multiple acc bans